ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville's Kendre Harrison Named 2024 MaxPreps Male National Athlete of The Year

He said he would commit to a school that would let him play both. I suspect all of these have promised that or they would have been eliminated.
I don’t know if TN has offered in basketball

I heard from a little birdie that heard from a fan at Pete's that heard from a player that heard from someone else that Dionte talked Kendre into staying 😳 🤔 👀 but we all know how the word through the grapevine travels lol.
What? I’m not sure why you quoted my comment about Carolina being in CH by Dabo when you must be talking about Harrison staying at Reidsville. I’m confused.

Saw Kendre and Dionte r playing together on Team CP3 at the Peach Jam. They r killing it on a national stage. Pretty sure Dionte won Team CP3 MVP last year as a sophomore. They r actually right across the river from me in North Augusta SC. Sure hope Dionte is in his ear about running it back for back to backs 😉

Saw Kendre and Dionte r playing together on Team CP3 at the Peach Jam. They r killing it on a national stage. Pretty sure Dionte won Team CP3 MVP last year as a sophomore. They r actually right across the river from me in North Augusta SC. Sure hope Dionte is in his ear about running it back for back to backs 😉

I think he’s it’s all but confirmed he’s back this year. As for next year, who knows.

If he is playing both sports Florida State would be good. I like Leonard Hamilton

Kendre would be a perfect fit for fsu basketball. He’s a Hamilton type guy. As well as Hamilton rotates like 10 guys so Kendre wouldn’t be expected to play 30 plus minutes

Kendre would be a perfect fit for fsu basketball. He’s a Hamilton type guy. As well as Hamilton rotates like 10 guys so Kendre wouldn’t be expected to play 30 plus minutes
Most experienced coach in the league and they have a good football coach also

I could say the same thing about Rick Barnes.Edit- Didn’t see your post

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT