ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville's Kendre Harrison Named 2024 MaxPreps Male National Athlete of The Year

No one said a word about the weight room until he left. 🙄
Lol In fairness I get it. I won't mention any Maiden weakness until it's publicly exposed or the no longer represent the pitchfork. Part of the mental Olympics, u use to get into competitions head.

Reactions: UNC811
Lol Reidsville guys crack me up. Almost as bad as Shelbyville fans. Love the kid when he's there, then turn their back when he helps his family get a little bit of money lol can't make this stuff up

Just the old bitter folks that get their info from bitter old folks.

Reactions: UNC811
Lol In fairness I get it. I won't mention any Maiden weakness until it's publicly exposed or the no longer represent the pitchfork. Part of the mental Olympics, u use to get into competitions head.
I get it but man he's a high school kid that got the school a ship in 2 sports. Let him go make his money without the shade. He's a generational talent.

I get it but man he's a high school kid that got the school a ship in 2 sports. Let him go make his money without the shade. He's a generational talent.

I didn't agree with the shade, but mule is also probably the oldest person on here. It was plenty of people giving him his props and respect.

Reactions: beamer24 and UNC811
Reidsville is reaping what they sow. I'd love to see that county shut down the open enrollment. So that even more head and Rockingham can be good again. It's a joke. Who lets this happen. I'm glad he left maybe more will follow and will get a tast3 of their own medicine even more so. I mean PD doesn't want anyone but the cream of the crop so I guess it's cool. I'm sure Reidsville will be just fine. They still have a bunch of dudes.

Reidsville is reaping what they sow. I'd love to see that county shut down the open enrollment. So that even more head and Rockingham can be good again. It's a joke. Who lets this happen. I'm glad he left maybe more will follow and will get a tast3 of their own medicine even more so. I mean PD doesn't want anyone but the cream of the crop so I guess it's cool. I'm sure Reidsville will be just fine. They still have a bunch of dudes.

Ok now talk about all the kids that have transferred from Reidsville to Rockingham to play baseball or golf or softball or tennis or any other sport that isnt football. Is that a joke too?

You have the kids that are so gifted that they dominate but as they get further along higher levels of competition the lack of work ethic starts to show up against the ones who are gifted and put in work
Let's just hope the change works out best for all concerned. There is an old saying that when you take the man's money you do the man's bidding.

It is sad that the shoe companies and NIL $$$ are now taking advantage of unsuspecting high school kids ( I am not referring to any specific recruit). Who wouldn't take the $$$$ at that age? Urban Meyer has called these developments a license to cheat and have created an arms race among schools. And there are recruiters and schools out there that are taking full advantage of such "opportunities".

Some of the posters here know of my relationships with the (former) Executive VP of one of the very largest sports marketing firms in the world and with Div I coaches. Let me just say that there is a major scandal brewing around so called "unofficial" visits that recruits are taking and alleged impermissible benefits associated with such visits. And its always the recruits who bear the penalties of such, rarely the coaches or recruiters.

A handful of schools are trying to "buy" a national championship, offering millions to recruits. So, if your favorite school is not among them just forget about signing any of the highly rated recruits.

Last edited:
Ok now talk about all the kids that have transferred from Reidsville to Rockingham to play baseball or golf or softball or tennis or any other sport that isnt football. Is that a joke too?
Not really a joke man just talking about the revenue sport d revenue sport. Football. Don't nobody give a crap about that other shit. Ain't nobody going to paying any significant money to watch baseball or golf or softball or tennis. So yeah you're a joke. That's a dog shit county. Somebody needs to have some balls to step up and say you boys ain't transferring. Play at your home school

Let's just hope the change works out best for all concerned. There is an old saying that when you take the man's money you do the man's bidding.

It is sad that the shoe companies and NIL $$$ are now taking advantage of unsuspecting high school kids. Who wouldn't take the $$$$ at that age? Urban Meyer has called these developments a license to cheat and have created an arms race among schools. And there are recruiters and schools out there that are taking full advantage of such "opportunities".

Some of the posters here know of my relationships with the (former) Executive VP of one of the very largest sports marketing firms in the world and with Div I coaches. Let me just say that there is a major scandal brewing around so called "unofficial" visits that recruits are taking and alleged impermissible benefits associated with such visits. And its always the recruits who bear the penalties of such, rarely the coaches or recruiters.

A handful of schools are trying to "buy" a national championship, offering millions to recruits. So, if your favorite school is not among them just forget about signing any of the highly rated recruits.
I love this man and for the most part it's just greedy parents. Sure we can find some unsavory and his parents. Getting that money for themselves. He'll be suing them in a few years because they spend all his money. Biggest thing you going to find out is it players want to be employees and get paid like it. Then you're going to have collective bargaining. Then you're going to see how much money they have. It'll all be controlled again by the schools. It'll just be the same thing it's been except they'll be getting paid more by the schools. And the only be certain spots. I can't wait for that to go through so this generation of punks and find out how the real world is. You're not talking about Hooper are you?

Not really a joke man just talking about the revenue sport d revenue sport. Football. Don't nobody give a crap about that other shit. Ain't nobody going to paying any significant money to watch baseball or golf or softball or tennis. So yeah you're a joke. That's a dog shit county. Somebody needs to have some balls to step up and say you boys ain't transferring. Play at your home school

So who from the other schools in the county do we have??

So who from the other schools in the county do we have??
Man there ain't no convincing you is there. I'm sure somebody can tell us who you got. Who don't live in reidsville's district or really there's no district though is there. Anyway I'm just glad you got a little bit of what you been getting. Your best player gone. I'll be watching for the other ones. Just like that Carolina scholarship brothers and arms might be following somebody to Providence today. They going to peel for that school going to have to bring old man back out stop the bleeding.

It is sad that the shoe companies and NIL $$$ are now taking advantage of unsuspecting high school kids. Who wouldn't take the $$$$ at that age? Urban Meyer has called these developments a license to cheat and have created an arms race among schools. And there are recruiters and schools out there that are taking full advantage of such "opportunities".

And in my opinion even if they open NIL to public schools also, very few if any public schools are going to be able to compete against the private schools in money or connections or marketing deals. So very unlikely to be a fair playing ground even in that situation. And even if we're not talking about athletes that are big money athletes you're still opening the door where some schools with resources would be able to use connections to entice athletes to play at a certain school to form super teams that win championship year in and year out. I mean really it only takes a school that has a parent with a major company and major funds to indirectly set up super teams. The only way I would ever even consider NIL would be if they kept it at a low amount for everyone basically something equivalent of a regular teenage part-time job

Reactions: TheMule
Man there ain't no convincing you is there. I'm sure somebody can tell us who you got. Who don't live in reidsville's district or really there's no district though is there. Anyway I'm just glad you got a little bit of what you been getting. Your best player gone. I'll be watching for the other ones. Just like that Carolina scholarship brothers and arms might be following somebody to Providence today. They going to peel for that school going to have to bring old man back out stop the bleeding.

You should be able to name someone making those type accusations. I’m fairly certain it’s no one in the rotation that is from the other county schools.

The article I saw he did not go to Providence day for the NIL. He went for better coaching better competition in practice and in games and to better prepare himself for the future. They have some good talent for sure.

Just admit you don't know a thing about what goes on in Rockingham County.

Reactions: Champ_24
The article I saw he did not go to Providence day for the NIL. He went for better coaching better competition in practice and in games and to better prepare himself for the future. They have some good talent for sure.
oh yeah. mom and dad got them dollars

But he said rockingham county lol 🤷🏿‍♂️. I’m confident in refuting the rockingham county part 😂
4 from morehead, 5 from county. Probably none from mcmichael because they don't have any. don't get started on alamance kids. You must be joking if you try to deny. It is the county's fault. Have a backbone. Short Sugars aint that good.

4 from morehead, 5 from county. Probably none from mcmichael because they don't have any. don't get started on alamance kids. You must be joking if you try to deny. It is the county's fault. Have a backbone. Short Sugars aint that good.

The Burlington thing is true. But everything else is false. If any of those kids are from morehead or etc then they don’t play at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: kingbluedevil
Ole Mule just went right on in didn't he?

I better be careful the last time I saw Rambbq and the crowd he threatened to have Mule jump on me. so Ill be quiet on the matter

Speaking of rambbq where has him and TGT been? them fellas ok? Good dudes
I'm here..............just reading the posts..............

Reactions: Shelby Lion

Do you even know how transfers and sports eligibility works, and do you have this same bitterness towards other schools that attract transfers? You seem to be familiar with Surry County... Any kids from Pilot Mountain playing or ever played in King or Mt Airy? Vice versa? What about that Carrol County pipeline?

And this is just football. If you are this butthurt over transfers in that sport, might want to get some good ol Prep H ready if you ever want to talk about the transfer portal in other sports.

Do you even know how transfers and sports eligibility works, and do you have this same bitterness towards other schools that attract transfers? You seem to be familiar with Surry County... Any kids from Pilot Mountain playing or ever played in King or Mt Airy? Vice versa? What about that Carrol County pipeline?

And this is just football. If you are this butthurt over transfers in that sport, might want to get some good ol Prep H ready if you ever want to talk about the transfer portal in other sports.
So-o-o--o diplomatic.

I'm here..............just reading the posts..............
TGT here ... nothing to contribute right now ... just the facts ... Ram BBQ and I won't be attending many Reidsville games this year ... grandchildren at other schools on Friday nights.

Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
actually TGT...my oldest grandson not playing football this year since he has already been offered and committed to playing college baseball....gonna fine tune that game...kinda hate it but I also understand the thinking...so I guess I'll be at the RHS games................

Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
actually TGT...my oldest grandson not playing football this year since he has already been offered and committed to playing college baseball....gonna fine tune that game...kinda hate it but I also understand the thinking...so I guess I'll be at the RHS games................
Wow ... I bet the Croatan football coaches are sad.

First game for Harrison : 5 catches, 105 yards, TD
There's an interview on HighSchoolOT.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT