Randleman at Thomasville Tville by 8
Lexington at Parkland Park by 35
East Davidson at PG PG by 13
Monroe at Central Davidson.MONROE 28
Ledford at Glenn Glenn by 24
Salisbury at N. Davidson Salisbury 21
Jordan Matthews at S. Davidson JM 7
W. Davidson at Wheatmore Wheat by 14

Can't see any I disagree with. Although Jordan Matthews has been so bad the last few years the SD game may be a tossup.

North won the JV game last year against Salisbury and again last night so hoping for a much better showing than the varsity game last year.

Gotta work tonight so will be flipping between the ND and OG games on radio. Good luck and be safe to all teams and fans in your travels.

Salisbury up 8-3 at the half. Both defenses dominating other than the opening possesions

Salisbury 20-12 final. Very competitive game, and definitely progress for the Knight defense compared to the last three years at first glance, we shall see. Anyway, Salisbury was up 18-12 and put the game away with a safety.

Not unhappy, like I said it's progress and that's what I was hoping for

Oak Grove at SWG OG by 14
Randleman at Thomasville Tville by 8
Lexington at Parkland Park by 35
East Davidson at PG PG by 13
Monroe at Central Davidson.MONROE 28
Ledford at Glenn Glenn by 24
Salisbury at N. Davidson Salisbury 21
Jordan Matthews at S. Davidson JM 7
W. Davidson at Wheatmore Wheat by 14
OG 38 SWG 0
Randleman 28 Tville 0
Parkland 41 Lexington 28 or Lexington 37 Parkland 34 conflicting scores
PG 33 ED 14
Monroe 32 CD 7
Glenn 27 Ledford 6
Salisbury 20 ND 12
JM 16 SD 8 OT
WD 27 Wheatmore 20

Reactions: bigtime_87
Oak Grove looked very impressive against SW Guilford. They started a little slow, but once they got going it was really one sided. OG's defense was dominant. SWG never put together anything that could be called a drive. OG's offense looked really good too, both running and passing. The sophomore QB Treadway looked comfortable and RB Karson Williams must have gone for 150 without even playing in the 2nd half. Creason took his foot off the gas at 38-0 early in the 3rd.

Next week at West Forsyth will tell us a lot. Maybe SWG is really down this year. Hard to say so early in the year.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Can't see any I disagree with. Although Jordan Matthews has been so bad the last few years the SD game may be a tossup.

North won the JV game last year against Salisbury and again last night so hoping for a much better showing than the varsity game last year.

Gotta work tonight so will be flipping between the ND and OG games on radio. Good luck and be safe to all teams and fans in your travels.
Jm defense is for real. They have a legit star on there team which happened to had made the difference. Honestly if the refs hadn't to have done there best to give SD the win it would've been a lot worse. They called back 2TD and an Int . They said the QB stepped out and he didn't. But bad penalty calls is what ultimately helped SD score. They really but 3 times couldn't move the ball at all on JM big physical D. Ps. From what I know JM was missing 3 Starters

Jordan Matthews also has 890 students compared to 388 for South Davidson, more than double the potential amount of athletes. Long way from the glory days of going toe to toe with Thomasville but good luck to them the rest of the way. They'll be facing a squad more their size and skill against Cummings in a couple weeks so I hope the refs take it easier on em haha.

Jordan Matthews also has 890 students compared to 388 for South Davidson, more than double the potential amount of athletes. Long way from the glory days of going toe to toe with Thomasville but good luck to them the rest of the way. They'll be facing a squad more their size and skill against Cummings in a couple weeks so I hope the refs take it easier on em haha.
I was there. Hadn't it not been for the refs that game could've easily been 30-0.

I was there. Hadn't it not been for the refs that game could've easily been 30-0.
And bro in glad everyone seen that. Calling back fumbles, I interception that was about to go the distance from Kenneth Dula, a fumble recovery that was going the distance from Kenneth Dula and I screen play . Not the game winner but the other one earlier in the game in which he scored and they said he was down at the 1

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT