ADVERTISEMENT

Catholic at Crest

That was my original point. All I ever heard was that we crapped on Gaffney because we were broke and needed another home game. I guess that wasn’t entirely the truth.

But we have never got the whole truth and nothing but the truth on Jabba the Hut gate or Gaffney.

It’s a great big SECRET!
I tried several times over the summer to get in touch with the Crest AD about some Info he needed to know. There was talks down south of a filing of a breach of a verbal contract(still possible). When you add in ticket and confessions for an average home game, you could have been looking at 30-50k in money. That's why in an earlier post, I said 'it might be cheaper to keep her'. Verbal contracts can be binding if eyewitness can collaborate and I would say a former coach would be an eyewitness. Hopefully them adding freedom, they call it a wash.

I tried several times over the summer to get in touch with the Crest AD about some Info he needed to know. There was talks down south of a filing of a breach of a verbal contract(still possible). When you add in ticket and confessions for an average home game, you could have been looking at 30-50k in money. That's why in an earlier post, I said 'it might be cheaper to keep her'. Verbal contracts can be binding if eyewitness can collaborate and I would say a former coach would be an eyewitness. Hopefully them adding freedom, they call it a wash.
Don’t nobody really care what Gaffney thinks😂 they are just upset because they created a Travel Ball Football team just to beat lil ole Crest..Probably should be more worried about that defense that gave up 40+ in week 1 because Knotts will have a field day..😂😂

Last edited:
That was my original point. All I ever heard was that we crapped on Gaffney because we were broke and needed another home game. I guess that wasn’t entirely the truth.

But we have never got the whole truth and nothing but the truth on Jabba the Hut gate or Gaffney.

It’s a great big SECRET!
Be Quiet Michael C Hall GIF

Don’t nobody really care what Gaffney thinks😂 they are just upset because they created a Travel Ball Football team just to beat lil ole Crest..Probably should be more worried about that defense that gave up 40+ in week 1 because Knox will have a field day..
They’re on tilt man. I work right down here amongst them. I break them off once a week with the charger shirts.

I’m wearing my #HATEUS shirt tomorrow 😂

They’re never going to get over Crest beating them and then telling them to hit the bricks.

They can sue DEEZ!

You’re right the got a piss poor defense and the dude coaching it wants the head coaching job once Dan “We can’t TACKLE #1” the Man is gone after this season.

But I’d still like to know why we needed an extra home game for money if the weather doesn’t matter.

But that’s me. I’ll be getting the stink eye Friday night.

Don’t nobody really care what Gaffney thinks😂 they are just upset because they created a Travel Ball Football team just to beat lil ole Crest..Probably should be more worried about that defense that gave up 40+ in week 1 because Knox will have a field day..
well its KnoTTS for one, 2nd, Gaffney and DF will not meet this year as we are in different divisions now. 2-2 vs Knotts, Id say thats a better record than 90% of teams that play him.

but carry on....

Damn, this is happening again? I remember Crest cheating the last time. Late hitting and tractor pulling in the parking lot of Catholic’s home field.

I remember Rulz begging footsoldier to call off the dogs but the refs called phantom holding calls to give the game to those insufferable Chargers. Rulz, after tapping out, bowed up his chest and bragged while the refs were counting their money.

Good times! May the Chargers feel the wrath of the Popes Boys!

Damn, this is happening again? I remember Crest cheating the last time. Late hitting and tractor pulling in the parking lot of Catholic’s home field.

I remember Rulz begging footsoldier to call off the dogs but the refs called phantom holding calls to give the game to those insufferable Chargers. Rulz, after tapping out, bowed up his chest and bragged while the refs were counting their money.

Good times! May the Chargers feel the wrath of the Popes Boys!
Hey man.........Glad you're still kicking...

You are a Burns Bulldog..... PERIOD.

It has nothing to do with checks.. And you know it.

actually has everything to do with my check if you knew my position (not gonna get all my personal life out there) . Can and will pull for my alma mater always but its Black n Gold for me, unless the wind takes my career in another direction and then I can add that school too :)

ps i did get to meet ya. nice fella outside this board... just about an inch too short of @ss whipping size

Burns and Gaffney at least. Main rivals appear to be Crest and his dignity.
My dignity will always be intact. Love how I make a guest appearance here and can still ruffle feathers. Wish you clowns werent too "broke" or scared to have made the trek to the reservation this season.

actually has everything to do with my check if you knew my position (not gonna get all my personal life out there) . Can and will pull for my alma mater always but its Black n Gold for me, unless the wind takes my career in another direction and then I can add that school too :)

ps i did get to meet ya. nice fella outside this board... just about an inch too short of @ss whipping size
LOL. You’d have to stand on a stool on your tip toes to look into my eyes and say any of that.

But, I like you REV. You’re were a nice fellow yourself. For a Burns fan.

I’m confused. Simmons has Crest favored by 3 points against Catholic. Is Crest way better than I thought?

Yes. They've been good in spurts and that is with less preparation and a two game week.
That’s great. I saw them against Burns and wasn’t impressed at all. Didn’t see the Shelby game but heard Shelby QB spotted crest 2 scores and Shelby was unable to catch up. Hope Crest wins tonight. Catholic is usually a top tier program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT