ADVERTISEMENT

Catholic at Crest

That’s great. I saw them against Burns and wasn’t impressed at all. Didn’t see the Shelby game but heard Shelby QB spotted crest 2 scores and Shelby was unable to catch up. Hope Crest wins tonight. Catholic is usually a top tier program.
Dude, come on. Burns is just that good. It wasn't that Crest didn't look good, were freaking loaded in THA DALE! Hard to impress when you are up against all that my man... I flexed and pulled a muscle as I typed this for the record. Getting old sucks.

Anyone else hear the toothless charger fan in the background on one of the Catholic spikes to stop the clock there at the end immediately go to yeling

"Wind the Clock"

This particular fan, not unlike most of their fanbase, couldnt count his toes and fingers and get the same number twice...

PS: Thats what you get Cougs for saying you stopped to piss on Shelbys field on the way LOL

All jokes aside amazing game, tough to see either lose..... Best game of the weekend....

Anyone else hear the toothless charger fan in the background on one of the Catholic spikes to stop the clock there at the end immediately go to yeling

"Wind the Clock"

This particular fan, not unlike most of their fanbase, couldnt count his toes and fingers and get the same number twice...

PS: Thats what you get Cougs for saying you stopped to piss on Shelbys field on the way LOL

All jokes aside amazing game, tough to see either lose..... Best game of the weekend....
He was correct and everyone else was wrong. Rule books included.

Reactions: NC Joker
I don’t know if anyone else saw it but about half way through the game a massive meteor came down behind the catholic side and it was bright green .. never seen a green one before .. it was super cool and a great omen… I guess 😂

Reactions: NC Joker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT