ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville Vs Shelby

Someone did lose (that is how you spell it) last Friday as predicted. I told you them boys from Mitchell were gonna run over Thomassville. To bad you're not man enough to come back to the 1A board to eat your crow. Gotta drive a damn food truck over here to 2A land to serve it up to you. Enjoy choking that down!
Well I guess you just told me huh? 🖕

Scott Cloningerl and the Haynes family sitting with us tonight, glad to have them up

You remind me of the booster club president on the tv show Friday Night Lights. You're in everybody's business like he was.....just trying to get in everybody's koolaid. Matter of fact, half you Shelby posters remind me of this guy, even with opposing teams.

EBApGTCXYAAW0BQ.jpg

You remind me of the booster club president on the tv show Friday Night Lights. You're in everybody's business like he was.....just trying to get in everybody's koolaid. Matter of fact, half you Shelby posters remind me of this guy, even with opposing teams.

EBApGTCXYAAW0BQ.jpg
In people's business, your always in somebody business and a total Dick- head put that in your pipe and smoke it

Reactions: Red Phoenix
BTW what's it matter to u who I talk too, half people on here know who I am, u keep hiding behind that screen.

EBApGTCXYAAW0BQ.jpg
if you had a team you claimed and cheered for, you wouldn’t notice his and half of what us Shelby posters post, with your creepy ass.

Last edited:
if you had a team you claimed and cheered for, you wouldn’t notice his and half of what us Shelby posters post, with your creepy ass.
LA like we were talking about, he's troll searching for Shelby post to reply on and try ruffle feathers. PS u did get one thing right, I am on booster club committee..lol

Last edited:
Well I’ll say so far Reidsville has the better PA announcer. He messes up a lot but is exciting to say the least haha

• Haha
Reactions: Rammer16
Thanks for letting them sit with you Shelbyfan1. Some of the most decent people I know. Like anyone who loves high school football in North Carolina, they have a deep respect for The Golden Lions.
I"m wondering, Mister Lincolnton, if the Cloninger family you speak of is related to Tony Cloninger, a Lincoln County native who pitched for the Atlanta Braves, hitting two grand slams in a game vs. San Francisco in 1966 ....
P.S. Hope you and yours are well, Sir.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
Since you're a Gastonia native, Ms. Sasha, and Shelby is closer to Gastonia, I would expect ( kinda sorta ) for you to be pullin' for Shelby. You're still the cat's meow.
I am not and never have been a Gastonia native. I am a Belmont native whose Red Raiders have been trashed enough by Shelby not to pull for them against an outsider.

Well refs just handed Shelby the halftime lead guaranteed. Clear fumble on Shelby and Reidsville recovery. Ball bounced off back of Shelby player and rams caught it in air. And they give the ball to Shelby. Can anyone say home cooking.
Quit crying. Clown.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
Well refs just handed Shelby the halftime lead guaranteed. Clear fumble on Shelby and Reidsville recovery. Ball bounced off back of Shelby player and rams caught it in air. And they give the ball to Shelby. Can anyone say home cooking.
guess you missed that roughing the passer call on our qb that was overlooked. just be honest shelby is making yall work harder than yall are use to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT