ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville Vs Shelby

How many threads on one game? It's like everybody wants the spotlight this week.

Posters from Burns and East Duplin do'nt do this, they just keep bringing their threads back to life. Take a page out of their book.
Our whole conference stays in one thread haha...we only venture out when someone else starts another thread.

Reactions: Chopper747
Shelby 35 Reidsville 28
I don't think they'll score that much. I would put our defense up against any in North Carolina.

The points Rock Hill scored can be more attributed to their kicker/punter and defense than their offense. Field position was huge in that game and they constantly pinned us back inside our own 10. We seemed to never be able to flip the field and most of their drives started on our side of the 50. Lot easier to go 45-50 yards than 70-80.

Most other points scored on us were on the second or third teams.... granted some teams we played were bad.

Can't wait until Friday!

Have NO dog in this fight but geez what a game this should be. Gut says Shelby, head says Reidsville. I’ll go Shelby since they are at home 34-31. Good luck to both teams. Man I wish I could see this one in person.

I have been watching full Reidsville football games on YouTube from Rockingham County Local TV Station. Does anyone know if the TV Station will travel to Shelby to broadcast the entire. This is a game I would like to watch, but can't make it.

I have been watching full Reidsville football games on YouTube from Rockingham County Local TV Station. Does anyone know if the TV Station will travel to Shelby to broadcast the entire. This is a game I would like to watch, but can't make it.
If I’m not mistaken. They do live audio over Facebook and then post with video later in the week.

Internet radio is planned ... then possibly a full production with audio/video a couple days later. Joe Dexter is the man with the plan and does a great job. Website is rockinghamupdate.com

Internet radio is planned ... then possibly a full production with audio/video a couple days later. Joe Dexter is the man with the plan and does a great job. Website is rockinghamupdate.com
I watched the Hendersonville replay. I'm impressed with the instant replay. Great work.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I don't think they'll score that much. I would put our defense up against any in North Carolina.

The points Rock Hill scored can be more attributed to their kicker/punter and defense than their offense. Field position was huge in that game and they constantly pinned us back inside our own 10. We seemed to never be able to flip the field and most of their drives started on our side of the 50. Lot easier to go 45-50 yards than 70-80.

Most other points scored on us were on the second or third teams.... granted some teams we played were bad.

Can't wait until Friday!
Crest scored 28 and this is whole different animal we are playing.

Reactions: Crestuff
maxpreps doesn't agree with you on that one Red.....they have Crest with a rating of 26.1 and Reidsville 34.6..........Shelby 33.1................................

Can't wait until Friday!
I strongly disagree with this. But whatever. Crest chewed through that run defense. And we couldn’t throw the ball to help it.

I strongly disagree with this. But whatever. Crest chewed through that run defense. And we couldn’t throw the ball to help it.
No one has stopped Mari Adams all year. Crest’s offensive line is bigger and better. Reidsville’s runningback, “the bull”, impresses me. He’s one cut and go, but he’s no Mari Adams. Plus, he plays both ways. He plays linebacker on defense.

Rulz you posted after Shelby beat Crest that we weren’t that good, barely beating Crest, who wasn’t that good. Yet, here Crest is in the the fourth round of the playoffs with a good chance to win and advance. Interesting that our teams weren’t/aren’t that good, yet here we both are in the fourth round of the playoffs.

No one has stopped Mari Adams all year. Crest’s offensive line is bigger and better. Reidsville’s runningback, “the bull”, impresses me. He’s one cut and go, but he’s no Mari Adams. Plus, he plays both ways. He plays linebacker on defense.

Rulz you posted after Shelby beat Crest that we weren’t that good, barely beating Crest, who wasn’t that good. Yet, here Crest is in the the fourth round of the playoffs with a good chance to win and advance. Interesting that our teams weren’t/aren’t that good, yet here we both are in the fourth round of the playoffs.
I tend to shoot off at the mouth.

I do that especially during Shelby week. I don’t understand how we’ve made it this far but I am glad we did.

Shelby is always good. I’m sorry for typing that garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT