ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville Vs Shelby

I tend to shoot off at the mouth.

I do that especially during Shelby week. I don’t understand how we’ve made it this far but I am glad we did.

Shelby is always good. I’m sorry for typing that garbage.
If you guys still had Hall, this run of yours would have gotten even more interesting. It’s crazy how Adams has evolved. He was known for hoops here in the county. Now, he’s a bonafied D1 caliber runningback.

Reactions: crestrulz
No one has stopped Mari Adams all year. Crest’s offensive line is bigger and better. Reidsville’s runningback, “the bull”, impresses me. He’s one cut and go, but he’s no Mari Adams. Plus, he plays both ways. He plays linebacker on defense.

Rulz you posted after Shelby beat Crest that we weren’t that good, barely beating Crest, who wasn’t that good. Yet, here Crest is in the the fourth round of the playoffs with a good chance to win and advance. Interesting that our teams weren’t/aren’t that good, yet here we both are in the fourth round of the playoffs.

As 80% of their offense, he's almost the ONLY reason Crest is this far in the playoffs. If he was at Shelby, Crest would be out by this round.

Reactions: Lion Attack
As 80% of their offense, he's almost the ONLY reason Crest is this far in the playoffs. If he was at Shelby, Crest would be out by this round.
Reigning Big South Basketball Player of the year. That young man has come a long way as a football player.

Reactions: crestrulz
No one has stopped Mari Adams all year. Crest’s offensive line is bigger and better. Reidsville’s runningback, “the bull”, impresses me. He’s one cut and go, but he’s no Mari Adams. Plus, he plays both ways. He plays linebacker on defense.

Rulz you posted after Shelby beat Crest that we weren’t that good, barely beating Crest, who wasn’t that good. Yet, here Crest is in the the fourth round of the playoffs with a good chance to win and advance. Interesting that our teams weren’t/aren’t that good, yet here we both are in the fourth round of the playoffs.

We haven’t had any success running against you guys previously, with rankin and hammock on those are similar backs then watlington.

Would you believe he’s been playing receiver from his previous high school, so I don’t think he’s a natural running back

We haven’t had any success running against you guys previously, with rankin and hammock on those are similar backs then watlington.

Would you believe he’s been playing receiver from his previous high school, so I don’t think he’s a natural running back
Nah, I wouldn’t have thought that he played receiver. I like what I saw in his highlights, one cut and go, not all that dancing and indecisiveness.

He's looks 'wide' for a receiver

hmm 'wide' for a receiver, ha ha

btw the guys who produced the Reidsville game videos did an excellent job. Looks like HD and has instant replay.
Best videos I've seen of an NC school besides the state championships, a little better than those.

He's looks 'wide' for a receiver

hmm 'wide' for a receiver, ha ha

He probably is more of a natural running back. But, he came from Gw Danville, I'll assume you've heard of them chopper, seems like you know a lot. He probably had to play wr, because the running back room was deep.

Reactions: Chopper747
btw the guys who produced the Reidsville game videos did an excellent job. Looks like HD and has instant replay.
Best videos I've seen of an NC school besides the state championships, a little better than those.

Yeah, he does a good job. He interviews both coaches and has a nice little show during the week. He covers the whole county though.

I do that especially during Shelby week. I don’t understand how we’ve made it this far but I am glad we did.
I'm not surprised at all that Crest is still playing. Crest has a good team and they will have something for Dudley too if they break @Chopper747's heart again.

Although Dudley better not sleep on Statesville.

But you're not, you're lacking in creativity and you mess up the chemistry of comedy. Either ignore me or come up with better material. You're dry and boring. It's like reading meeting notes.
You took my comment as a compliment??

🤣🤣

Someone’s gonna loose…Reidsville has just as much a chance to loose as Shelby
Someone did lose (that is how you spell it) last Friday as predicted. I told you them boys from Mitchell were gonna run over Thomassville. To bad you're not man enough to come back to the 1A board to eat your crow. Gotta drive a damn food truck over here to 2A land to serve it up to you. Enjoy choking that down!

take it up with the computer
Shelby will dominate in the trenches tonight. Al Lee won’t have time for the deep ball. Minimize the yards on the screen passes, stop the trick play, likely a wr pass they will attempt tonight. They loved that play with Breon. I’m not worried about “the bull”. He’s not elusive enough. Shelby plays up and down to the competition. They will be obviously fired up for this one, and play to their full capabilities.

Shelby will dominate in the trenches tonight. Al Lee won’t have time for the deep ball. Minimize the yards on the screen passes, stop the trick play, likely a wr pass they will attempt tonight. They loved that play with Breon. I’m not worried about “the bull”. He’s not elusive enough. Shelby plays up and down to the competition. They will be obviously fired up for this one, and play to their full capabilities.
Too bad you don't have a Mari Adams to compliment the pass

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I’m going Shelby 31-28. Can’t wait to see it. Both teams are known for their high powered passing attacks, so I imagine the coaching staffs will have both defenses ready to go. I say a pick-6 or a sack/fumble is the difference.

Too bad you don't have a Mari Adams to compliment the pass
Contrary to popular belief, our running game is plenty good enough to keep defenses honest, and those backs are very fast. Both are sprinters in track.

Going forward, though, after the season, Shelby has to do a better job of drawing up running plays, in my opinion. We have struggled with our run game period, in recent years, in my opinion. Unless, the back is just a gifted athlete. Omar was a bull. Xavier Brooks, a few years ago, was just a superior athlete, period. He created his yards off sheer athleticism.

Contrary to popular belief, our running game is plenty good enough to keep defenses honest, and those backs are very fast. Both are sprinters in track.

Going forward, though, after the season, Shelby has to do a better job of drawing up running plays, in my opinion. We have struggled with our run game period, in recent years, in my opinion. Unless, the back is just a gifted athlete. Omar was a bull. Xavier Brooks, a few years ago, was just a superior athlete, period. He created his yards off sheer athleticism.
Still feel we need to run 2 back set more, even toss sweep

Trick play to watch for tonight, no.1 Cam Peoples will catch a screen pass behind the line of scrimmage, and he will throw it. Give the Rams nothing cheap tonight. Or, he will pass off a jet sweep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT