ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville Vs Shelby

They better get use to it because Reidsville isn't in the East now where they coast all the way to the ship playing all of their playoff games at home . It has to bother them knowing they have to play competition now to get there . Let's see how often they win rings now , so far in the West under these circumstances they are 0-1 , the same number as their new streak of wins
Do your homework. I don't think Reidsville has played in the playoffs from the eastern bracket but one time.
That was last spring with an abbreviated playoff format (due to covid) with only 8 teams in each bracket. Four games to win it all, and Reidsville did, and Shelby did NOT!!!!!! I will give you an assignment you can handle now at your computer. It might take five minutes (3 days for you Lawn12Dog). Check the the brackets at NCHSAA back to 2012 (far as they go) and tell me if I am wrong or correct. As far as being 0-1 in the west that is where Shelby was last spring after playing Hendersonville to a 33-31 loss. You got over it and we will too. I don't know why I bought that up as I am sure you well remember.

I’m pulling for Shelby. I have nothing against east surry, I don’t want them coming from 1a and reaching states. I could see their coach getting a big 4a job if he wants it.
East Surry is practically at the base of Pilot Mountain. Are you setting yourself up or something? Maybe they referee a different kind of football up in the Mountains. Something like you aren't used to. I have heard of things similar to that recently.

• Wow
Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Reidsville has been in the West in the playoffs since 2013....from the 1990's until then they were in the East............
Thanks, we didn't make it in 2012. That's as far back as the computer showed. It is still not like our appearance in the west is a new occurrence.
]

This dude from Reidsville does an excellent presentation..

I didnt notice this but anyone that was there the side judge that was lightning fast... Watch him on the TD to Flippen

This ref can FLY ha ha ha ha

He was a ref in a few of our games this year (Polk co) and the dude can run and will run the entire game at the same speed 😂👍

Reactions: 65Lion
This dude from Reidsville does an excellent presentation..

I didnt notice this but anyone that was there the side judge that was lightning fast... Watch him on the TD to Flippen

This ref can FLY ha ha ha ha

Yeah Reidsville has an excellent production crew there. Instant replay and everything.

I saw the ref sprinting across the field on the first kick off like he was trying to catch a flight

Do your homework. I don't think Reidsville has played in the playoffs from the eastern bracket but one time.
That was last spring with an abbreviated playoff format (due to covid) with only 8 teams in each bracket. Four games to win it all, and Reidsville did, and Shelby did NOT!!!!!! I will give you an assignment you can handle now at your computer. It might take five minutes (3 days for you Lawn12Dog). Check the the brackets at NCHSAA back to 2012 (far as they go) and tell me if I am wrong or correct. As far as being 0-1 in the west that is where Shelby was last spring after playing Hendersonville to a 33-31 loss. You got over it and we will too. I don't know why I bought that up as I am sure you well remember.
I was saying that if they are using RPI numbers ( this is the first year of that ) for the next few years it will be a disadvantage to Reidsville or any other teams that play cupcake schedules . Reidsville will not get every playoff games at home and being in the West is a bigger challenge especially having to travel . Recess is over !

I was saying that if they are using RPI numbers ( this is the first year of that ) for the next few years it will be a disadvantage to Reidsville or any other teams that play cupcake schedules . Reidsville will not get every playoff games at home and being in the West is a bigger challenge especially having to travel . Recess is over !

Reidsville would have gotten at least the number 2 seed if they would have played the Eastern Alamance game that got called off. If no covid issues, Page and Western Alamance will be better. Eastern Alamance will still be good as well. Our non conference schedule is solid. Its the conference that stinks.

Reidsville would have gotten at least the number 2 seed if they would have played the Eastern Alamance game that got called off. If no covid issues, Page and Western Alamance will be better. Eastern Alamance will still be good as well. Our non conference schedule is solid. Its the conference that stinks.
You're correct , Shelby's non conference schedule helps out tremendously due to our weak conference !

For those wondering, here are the offers that Shelby players have as of today (I believe this includes all offers):

Offer ##8 Hamrick (DE/LB)OfferCommitted
1Coastal Carolina01/28/19
2West Virginia02/04/19
3Appalachian State07/25/19
4Akron01/27/20
5Southern03/27/20
6Arkansas03/31/20
7Campbell04/16/20
8Duke04/16/20
9Georgia Tech04/28/20
10North Carolina05/01/2002/26/21
11East Carolina05/07/20
12Virginia Tech05/07/20
13Arizona State05/18/20
14Notre Dame08/20/20
15Ohio State08/24/20
16Auburn02/08/21

Offer ##9 Hopper (DE/DT)OfferCommitted
1Campbell04/20/20
2Tennessee04/29/20
3South Carolina04/30/20
4Georgia04/30/20
5North Carolina05/01/20
6Michigan State05/06/20
7Virginia Tech05/07/20
8East Carolina05/07/20
9Southern05/09/20
10Oregon05/13/20
11Auburn05/13/20
12Georgia Tech05/14/20
13Mississippi05/14/20
14Old Dominion06/12/20
15Louisville06/12/20
16Arizona State06/16/20
17Florida06/18/20
18NC State06/18/20
19Appalachian State02/10/2109/24/21
20UCF07/09/21

Offer ##77 Pierce (DT/G)Offer
1East Carolina05/06/21
2Appalachian State11/24/21

Offer ##50 Allen (DT/G)Offer
1Averett University11/06/21

Offer ##2 Thompson (WR)Offer
1Misericordia University11/10/21

Reactions: Mopar forever
Your program is a freaking JOKE like you bro. I hope your mothers basement is treating you well...all the while I have work, kids a real life outside of a HS message board. Enjoy the only thing you live for is firing up your mama's desktop and BTW Reidsville still sucks and should be able to compete in 1a.

Your program is a freaking JOKE like you bro. I hope your mothers basement is treating you well...all the while I have work, kids a real life outside of a HS message board. Enjoy the only thing you live for is firing up your mama's desktop and BTW Reidsville still sucks and should be able to compete in 1a.

Joke? Lol. Burns coulda made the trip to Reidsville just this season. I think burns has a fine program so I won’t make any slide remarks. Rams will be just fine with only 5 or 6 senior starters this past season

Last edited:
Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Coaches did great with the rams this year. They won’t take long off and they will be at it again. Getting ready for another run.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Joke? Lol. Burns coulda made the trip to Reidsville just this season. I think burns has a fine program so I won’t make any slide remarks. Rams will be just fine with only 5 or 6 senior starters this past season
All in fun my friend. You guys have a great program. And from your post it appears you will be pretty dangerous next year.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Yep, I know you guys were pretty young as well.
Are you going to have to take an L on watching the Tank Davis fight Sunday night, considering you probably have to work Monday morning? Fortunately, I’m off Monday. Weird day to fight, bro. Unusual!

Last edited:
Are you going to have to take an L on watching the Tank Davis fight Sunday night, considering you probably have to work Monday morning? Fortunately, I’m off Monday. Weird day to fight, bro. Usual!

Floyd and his camp think Sundays are good cause that's when the superbowl happens.
I'm going to watch and take the L on Monday, but not sure if I'll order it yet. The better fight is Saturday with the Haney fight though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT