ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville Portal

nwguilford007

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2022
any portal moves made this off season? I honestly dont think they need many...maybe a QB?

any portal moves made this off season? I honestly dont think they need many...maybe a QB?
Sounds like we officially got the offensive lineman transfer from McMichael that will give us an entire starting 5 of seniors there. This is the only football transfer I've heard so far but I'm sure more are on the way

Reactions: nwguilford007
Sounds like we officially got the offensive lineman transfer from McMichael that will give us an entire starting 5 of seniors there. This is the only football transfer I've heard so far but I'm sure more are on the way
That’s awesome!! Is the Malachi Bryant kid still staying at rockingham county? I know he said he will not go to Reidsville but one would think he would go somewhere besides Reidsville?

That’s awesome!! Is the Malachi Bryant kid still staying at rockingham county? I know he said he will not go to Reidsville but one would think he would go somewhere besides Reidsville?
As far as I know he is staying at Rockingham. Although something to consider is that there was a Facebook post that had pictures from Rockingham's "signing day" for their incoming freshmen and Malachi Bryant was not present...

Reactions: tarheel fan1
As far as I know he is staying at Rockingham. Although something to consider is that there was a Facebook post that had pictures from Rockingham's "signing day" for their incoming freshmen and Malachi Bryant was not present...

On a serious not with all the college attention the rams are getting. This would a good place for him.

Adam has the potential to easily be the best qb prospect in NC. I understand he's a major d1 basketball player but imo he's just better in football. HUGE steal if Reidsville get him. He also plays DE. Unblockable. At 6'4-6'5 kid is just different. Congrats to Reidsville on another 2a state championship in football and basketball if all is true

Adam has the potential to easily be the best qb prospect in NC. I understand he's a major d1 basketball player but imo he's just better in football. HUGE steal if Reidsville get him. He also plays DE. Unblockable. At 6'4-6'5 kid is just different. Congrats to Reidsville on another 2a state championship in football and basketball if all is true
It's definitely true we're getting him. He's already been playing with our summer league basketball team for almost a month now

Reactions: wolfpackjj78

He aint 6'4

So of Grier going to be our QB then? He is a sophomore I believe. He would be in a position to flourish for sure. With or without Kendre, the Rams have D1 prospects in Neal, J9, Jones and Cobb. 4 returning starters on O Line too.

Well I coached him for 2 years. He's always been 2 grades above my sons. Adam should be a junior as they as rising freshmen

Either way. Kid is awesome in every way. Looking forward to this season

Reactions: wolfpackjj78
Around 5 years but that's mainly because his focus has always only been in basketball.

Is he for sure playing football?

Really even play defensive end? That's a pretty wussy program at Christian. When he starts getting trucked by guards he'll be like hey I'm a guard in basketball

Is returning to reidsville outta the question? I’m also wondering how the coaches are proceeding

Id like to think that they are proceeding with business as usual. They have 60 other kids that want to be at Reidsville and not testing free agent waters.

I do wonder how college coaches view a HS kid shopping himself around like this.

Id like to think that they are proceeding with business as usual. They have 60 other kids that want to be at Reidsville and not testing free agent waters.

I do wonder how college coaches view a HS kid shopping himself around like this.
New era of sports and they will recruit him whether he’s at Reidsville, Providence Day, in California or Alaska

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT