Votes: 30 52.6%
  • Reidsville Rams close.

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • NE Eagles big.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • NE Eagles close.

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
I'm sure fans from each team have reasons to feel like they can win. As an outsider looking in I just see it too close to call. Turnovers will be huge in this game if either team has any.

Perhaps rambbq can post Reidsville's playoff record at Reidsville's Community Stadium and list the teams (and scores) that have beaten the Rams in playoff games at Community Stadium.

Reactions: UNC91
Perhaps rambbq can post Reidsville's playoff record at Reidsville's Community Stadium and list the teams (and scores) that have beaten the Rams in playoff games at Community Stadium.
Can't do all that but I'll give you these facts...since Community Stadium opened (Fall of 1985)....Reidsville has played 71 home playoff games (counting 2 that have already been played this year)......Reidsville has won 61 of those games and lost 10....last home playoff loss was to Lincolnton in fall of 2015 (2nd round playoff game)...

I watched East surry beat Reidsville last season with six d1 players and the core of Reidsville’s team was juniors and it took all East had to beat them.Everyone knew coming into this season Reidsville would be even more mature physically and mentally and they are.I just can’t believe anyone takes down the rams this season.

East Surry has a very stout defense this year and Reidsville plowed thru it like butter , they are a load running the ball and mix pinnix in passing and running wow good luck .

Can't do all that but I'll give you these facts...since Community Stadium opened (Fall of 1985)....Reidsville has played 71 home playoff games (counting 2 that have already been played this year)......Reidsville has won 61 of those games and lost 10....last home playoff loss was to Lincolnton in fall of 2015 (2nd round playoff game)...
Yeah, Lincolnton dominated the Rams that night.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Yeah, Lincolnton dominated the Rams that night.
I watched East surry beat Reidsville last season with six d1 players and the core of Reidsville’s team was juniors and it took all East had to beat them.Everyone knew coming into this season Reidsville would be even more mature physically and mentally and they are.I just can’t believe anyone takes down the rams this season.

What a great game that was.

Reactions: TheMule and UNC91
Loving that!...Mr. Lincolnton just slid across the floor in his underwear like Tom Cruise!...saying.... that’s right!....housed ur asses!... then bellered like a Wolf!!
😂😂😂
Mr. Lincolnton is a good guy...lol.....but the Rams got their revenge the next year (2016) when they knocked off the Sage Surrat led Wolves 28-7 in the Regional finals..............

Mr. Lincolnton is a good guy...lol.....but the Rams got their revenge the next year (2016) when they knocked off the Sage Surrat led Wolves 28-7 in the Regional finals..............
What I remember most about the 2016 game was Reidsville's Austyn Chestnut playing single coverage head up on Surrat and shutting him down completely. Lincolnton QB did not have a particularly good game And it was COLD and wet.

I hope I am wrong but I think Reidsville rolls in this one, 21 plus. I think Pass and Pinnox will have a field day.

Reactions: UNC91
What I remember most about the 2016 game was Reidsville's Austyn Chestnut playing single coverage head up on Surrat and shutting him down completely. Lincolnton QB did not have a particularly good game And it was COLD and wet.
don't think it was wet...but it was 28 degrees at kickoff...............

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Maiden Creek, Cheerduck and rambbq, thanks for saying something about the Wolves. I just read this thread a few minutes ago. I hope we’re back in the thick of things, soon. It makes the playoffs a lot more interesting.
Good luck in the semifinals. Looks like Reidsville is at top end speed for a good Northeastern team that’s coming to town. Rambbq, take care of TheMule; If I had his credentials, people might think I’m special.

Maiden Creek, unfortunately, the only close contact I’ve had with the floor, was when I fell a few weeks back. The Lord had mercy on me. I fell so hard it would have registered at least something on a Richter Scale, but I fell on my posterior and didn’t as much as have a bruise, no soreness, either. I’ve decided to look on the internet and see if I can find a fighter pilot helmet, to wear, in the event of dizziness. Something that would offer protection and blend in if I had to go out.

Last edited:
I think that was the year that Maiden shocked everyone by beating Lincolnton in the last regular season game. It was at Lincolnton as well. They were undefeated coming in to the game and it turned into the greatest shootout game I’ve ever witnessed. The score was 62-46... if I remember correctly. Maiden took a sizable lead into halftime...sump’em like twenty something to 7....and the 3rd quarter was absolutely incredible...I believe there were 4....back to back....one play TD drives.....maybe 5. Our QB....Caleb Farley... went crazy that game. As you probably know... Farley is expected to go first round in the draft this year. There are questions around his health though!

I could be wrong on the year... but I don’t think so.... since it involves Sage Surratt.
Mr Lincolnton would know for sure.

Reactions: Lincolnton
Maiden Creek, Cheerduck and rambbq, thanks for saying something about the Wolves. I just read this thread a few minutes ago. I hope we’re back in the thick of things, soon. It makes the playoffs a lot more interesting.
Good luck in the semifinals. Looks like Reidsville is at top end speed for a good Northeastern team that’s coming to town. Rambbq, take care of TheMule; If I had his credentials, people might think I’m special.

Maiden Creek, unfortunately, the only close contact I’ve had with the floor, was when I fell a few weeks back. The Lord had mercy on me. I fell so hard it would have registered at least something on a Richter Scale, but I fell on my posterior and didn’t as much as have a bruise, no soreness, either. I’ve decided to look on the internet and see if I can find a fighter pilot helmet, to wear, in the event of dizziness. Something that would offer protection and blend in if I had to go out.

Maiden Creek
Thank goodness you are ok! Brother.

I took a fall recently as well... hoping we can share our stories one day!.... mine is funny as crap!

you are correct 2016.....until Reidsville beat Lincolnton in the regional final the Wolves only loss was the shoot-out loss to Maiden in the last game of reg. season..

Reactions: Lincolnton
2016 was the last good year we had. Maiden and Reidsville both whipped us. Cheerduck and me were at the Reidsville game. I was working during the Maiden game, but I got to listen to it on the radio, and the Blue Devils just outright beat us.
There was a young announcer doing that Lincolnton-Maiden game, and he meant to rub our (Wolves) noses/snouts in it. I recall his hoots, taunts and quips. He'd go to a commercial and say, "THU MAID UN BLUE DEV ULS".
To be a Lincolnton type you have to be pretty thick-skinned. Not many other towns, I'd bet, have the luxury of an obnoxious sportscaster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT