ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah / Tuscola

He's a Heritage fan and a Pisgah hater.He's jealous because he knows they will never have the fan support Pisgah does. That's the reason he post on Pisgah posts.No one from MH except this fool ever posts.I have saw their stadium.Home side probably seats 2000 .Visitors side maybe a thousand . If they ever agreed to play the Bears two thirds of us would have to stand up or set on the home side.They never feel their side even in the playoffs.
He is a closet Pisgah fan, and jealous of all things Pisgah.

He's a Heritage fan and a Pisgah hater.He's jealous because he knows they will never have the fan support Pisgah does. That's the reason he post on Pisgah posts.No one from MH except this fool ever posts.I have saw their stadium.Home side probably seats 2000 .Visitors side maybe a thousand . If they ever agreed to play the Bears two thirds of us would have to stand up or set on the home side.They never feel their side even in the playoffs.
How's much did your fans help you in Franklin game lol. That's all you guys can brag about,went from 3a now 2a still cannot. Make playoff run. What have you done last 10 seasons?

You guys know deep down I am right. Hate to be the bad guy. Bet during the tuscola game you realise that Mr bud was right.

You guys know deep down I am right. Hate to be the bad guy. Bet during the tuscola game you realise that Mr bud was right.
The fact that you continually post on all our threads shows how pitiful and jealous you truly are. Who cares what you think. We don't play each other, we won't be in the same playoff bracket, so why do you care so much about Pisgah? It's because you know Mountain Heritage is 2nd rate to Pisgah, and it always will be. You are a sad, sad idiot, and I feel sorry for you.

The fact that you continually post on all our threads shows how pitiful and jealous you truly are. Who cares what you think. We don't play each other, we won't be in the same playoff bracket, so why do you care so much about Pisgah? It's because you know Mountain Heritage is 2nd rate to Pisgah, and it always will be. You are a sad, sad idiot, and I feel sorry for you.
Calm down bro never sad I was a heritage fan they suck most seasons like Pisgah lol.

Remember few seasons ago Pisgah made fun of robbinsville all week on this board so I drove down and watch that game. Pisgah fans felt like Custer at little big horn those knights beat the crap out of pisgah that night bro that was so funny.

So you're just a pitiful and jealous idiot. That clears a lot of things up.
Bro just like going to games don't have any family that plays. I pick Differant game every week that's how you can compare teams. You need to go to Differant game then you will realise that Pisgah is just a solid team. Not for sure you will beat hend now need to watch them one more time then I will tell you.

Fans like you live in a fat

Told all the homers at work the truth about pisgah they all came up and told me I was right. Sometimes the truth hurts at least you will be ready for disapontment
The only thing that we are really disappointed with is the fact that a toothless, bald, fat, retarded, moron waterboy that obviously has a job that allows work release crack smoking illiterate junkies work there has a crush on us. Much like when the fattest ugly toothless girl in school with body odor has a crush on you and wants to be wherever you are. That's the truth.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
The only thing that we are really disappointed with is the fact that a toothless, bald, fat, retarded, moron waterboy that obviously has a job that allows work release crack smoking illiterate junkies work there has a crush on us. Much like when the fattest ugly toothless girl in school with body odor has a crush on you and wants to be wherever you are. That's the truth.
Calm down bro. You should be thinking me like all the Pisgah fans at my work. It sucks when you get your hopes up and it never happens. Be happy you won the HAYWOOD COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP,

Calm down bro. You should be thinking me like all the Pisgah fans at my work. It sucks when you get your hopes up and it never happens. Be happy you won the HAYWOOD COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP,
"Thinking you"? Wth would I be thinking of you for? The only remote thing that reminds me of you is a bowel movement.

Remember few seasons ago Pisgah made fun of robbinsville all week on this board so I drove down and watch that game. Pisgah fans felt like Custer at little big horn those knights beat the crap out of pisgah that night bro that was so funny.

Where was that game played?

"Thinking you"? Wth would I be thinking of you for? The only remote thing that reminds me of you is a bowel movement.
Now its time for insults you cannot handle the truth. Bro you should be thinking me.

Coach Walsh could never get you guys to play them anymore. Feel sorry for your coach if you guys don't win conf they will be moving vans in front of his house.

Found out that mrdud is not only an English scholar, he is also a very talented poet. Here is a video of him reciting one of his masterpieces while he and his friends were on leave from the nervous hospital.

Ok the next time I have a bowel movement, I will think you moron. Ya happy ?
Bro next time you go to a game don't g
Found out that mrdud is not only an English scholar, he is also a very talented poet. Here is a video of him reciting one of his masterpieces while he and his friends were on leave from the nervous ho
Found out that mrdud is not only an English scholar, he is also a very talented poet. Here is a video of him reciting one of his masterpieces while he and his friends were on leave from the nervous hospital.

All you can do is make jokes I can tell you have finally realise I was right. All week Pisgah fans we will kill tuscola what a joke. What's funny tuscola prove my point Friday night you guys are just average. Now all you Pisgah chumps know it love it !

Guess it time to back off Pisgah. You guys got to admit that I was right. Sorry for all the hurt feelings to bad tuscola was the team that made you realise that you are average. Good luck in the playoffs maybe you get wilkes central again.

Guess it time to back off Pisgah. You guys got to admit that I was right. Sorry for all the hurt feelings to bad tuscola was the team that made you realise that you are average. Good luck in the playoffs maybe you get wilkes central again.
We admit nothing to a dumbass like you

Reactions: PBBear51
Bro next time you go to a game don't g

All you can do is make jokes I can tell you have finally realise I was right. All week Pisgah fans we will kill tuscola what a joke. What's funny tuscola prove my point Friday night you guys are just average. Now all you Pisgah chumps know it love it !
You are a joke, therefore, the appropriate thing to keep to do is exploit your ignorance, hoping one day you’ll realize how stupid you are. Consider it free counseling.

You are a joke, therefore, the appropriate thing to keep to do is exploit your ignorance, hoping one day you’ll realize how stupid you are. Consider it free counseling.
At least I don't think Pisgah is a powerhouse like you loser. Get back blowing your horn.

Lets see Pisgah plays powerhouse rs central next. Look for the bears to win big then all the homers will be talking state championship again. The dream season ends when greenville rolls in lol.

Mrbud and his one man band
4687215.jpg

Reactions: mrbud
The one thing I have noticed, I haven't been able to find the total penalties or yardage anywhere, the way that crew was super flag happy, i was interested in seeing it, def slowed the game way down.

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. No one here cares about your opinion. We know how good our team can be, and will be. Get over yourself.
Bro just trying to be helpful that's all. The Pisgah fans that I know now know what to expect .

Bro just trying to be helpful that's all. The Pisgah fans that I know now know what to expect .
Man, your writing is hard to comprehend. I can’t believe the nervous hospital gives you internet access.

The one thing I have noticed, I haven't been able to find the total penalties or yardage anywhere, the way that crew was super flag happy, i was interested in seeing it, def slowed the game way down.

I believe Chappell said on the radio that the penalties were even. Think pisgah actually had more yardage in penalties. Do to the fact 72 lost his mind momentarily.

Man, your writing is hard to comprehend. I can’t believe the nervous hospital gives you internet access.
You will be talking state championship next week after you give rs central a beat down. Them greendevils are going to bring rest of Pisgah nation back to reality no doubt everyone will know I was right . I LOVE BEING RIGHT

You will be talking state championship next week after you give rs central a beat down. Them greendevils are going to bring rest of Pisgah nation back to reality no doubt everyone will know I was right . I LOVE BEING RIGHT
No, no I won’t be talking state championship, nor have I ever mentioned anywhere that we’re a contender. Greeneville would give every team in North Carolina a fit. It’s time the nurse gives you your pills so you can get ready for bed.

No, no I won’t be talking state championship, nor have I ever mentioned anywhere that we’re a contender. Greeneville would give every team in North Carolina a fit. It’s time the nurse gives you your pills so you can get ready for bed.
Wrong lot of teams down east would beat the crap out of greenville. That just proves that you know nothing about football. You need to get out of stink town and watch other teams.

Wrong lot of teams down east would beat the crap out of greenville. That just proves that you know nothing about football. You need to get out of stink town and watch other teams.
I finally figured out what mrbud stands for:
M-My
R-Right
B-Ball is
U-Under
D-Developed

Since he has an inadequate amount of testosterone, his brain is also under developed, leading to an inordinate amount incoherence. He is incapable of spelling, and complete sentences using the proper syntax and vocabulary, thus he is an idiot.

I finally figured out what mrbud stands for:
M-My
R-Right
B-Ball is
U-Under
D-Developed

Since he has an inadequate amount of testosterone, his brain is also under developed, leading to an inordinate amount incoherence. He is incapable of spelling, and complete sentences using the proper syntax and vocabulary, thus he is an idiot.
Its killing you because you know deep down that Pisgah is just average . just go ahead admit that Mr bud was right.

So, them having the longest win streak in Tennessee, only loosing two seniors last year, and having multiple D-1 prospects mean nothing. Yes they’re teams some great teams in our state, such as Mallard Creek and Hough, and Greeneville would give them a run for their money.

Its killing you because you know deep down that Pisgah is just average . just go ahead admit that Mr bud was right.
A broke clock is right twice a day, but I doubt you’ve been right twice in your life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT