ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah @ tuscola (3rd year @ tuscola in a row)

BlackBear95

Oct 29, 2006
Well, it’s that week of the year again, and long past time to start the thread. The Bears travel to Waynesville for the third year in a row, thanks to the hospitality of the Mounties and their wonderful administration hosting us, again. I’m sure the Pisgah seniors are beyond excited to never play a Pisgah/tuscola game at Memorial Stadium.

Bears by 21

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
Don't blame it all on Tuscola.. from what I remember we said we would flip but yall wouldn't come off the gate money. Totally 3rd or 4th person information though.

Hoping for a great healthy week of practice and games. Remember yall gotta prepare for the wishbone 3 yards and a cloud of dust this week.

Tuscola D getting a shut out this past Friday was huge for the mental part. Granted it was East but just seeing a 0 on the board after 4 qtrs was a huge win.

Don't blame it all on Tuscola.. from what I remember we said we would flip but yall wouldn't come off the gate money. Totally 3rd or 4th person information though.

Hoping for a great healthy week of practice and games. Remember yall gotta prepare for the wishbone 3 yards and a cloud of dust this week.

Tuscola D getting a shut out this past Friday was huge for the mental part. Granted it was East but just seeing a 0 on the board after 4 qtrs was a huge win.
Cloud of dust. 😂Tuscola doesn’t have the line nor backs to run a wishbone effectively, much less learn to run it this late in the season.

Stevie Wonder by himself could shut out E Henderson’s offense.

I mean they have 5 days to learn one formation and roughly 10 plays. I like the odds.

• Haha
Well, it’s that week of the year again, and long past time to start the thread. The Bears travel to Waynesville for the third year in a row, thanks to the hospitality of the Mounties and their wonderful administration hosting us, again. I’m sure the Pisgah seniors are beyond excited to never play a Pisgah/tuscola game at Memorial Stadium.

Bears by 21
Glad we could help. That won't be the last group of Pisgah seniors this happens to. Building a stadium by a river is about as smart as asking an alcoholic to work in the liquor store. By the way, are sales down any at the Canton ABC store since the after work rush from the mill no longer exist? Your principal dropped the ball on the game last year when he came up with his last minute proposal to change the terms of the game. Your seniors need to talk to him about that.

Reactions: 91ths
Glad we could help. That won't be the last group of Pisgah seniors this happens to. Building a stadium by a river is about as smart as asking an alcoholic to work in the liquor store. By the way, are sales down any at the Canton ABC store since the after work rush from the mill no longer exist? Your principal dropped the ball on the game last year when he came up with his last minute proposal to change the terms of the game. Your seniors need to talk to him about that.
Maying fun of people losing their jobs shows just how low you guys will go. By the way a lot of Tuscola fans lost their jobs in that mill shutdown as well.

• Haha
Maying fun of people losing their jobs shows just how low you guys will go. By the way a lot of Tuscola fans lost their jobs in that mill shutdown as well
That and insinuating another flood. People lost their lives and everything they owned. Dude is a low life POS.

Guess he doesn’t realize every home along Richland Creek from Allen’s Creek to 209 is in a flood plain, too. I don’t wish a flood on anyone and pray we never encounter one again.

Now guys. You are digging deep if you think i am making fun of people losing their jobs. I had a relative lose their job at the mill and multiple relatives lose their job at Dayco, so don't go there. Same for the flood. It's just not reasonable to think a flood won't happen again and I think any rational person knows that. It's okay to insinuate it as it will happen again. Doesn't mean I like it or am not sensitive to loss of life.

You do realize this past Friday was likely Tuscola’s last win of the reason don’t you?

West will put up 42 on you all by halftime.
Anything can happen bear. Just like your so called streak coming to an end. LOL Still stings don’t it?

• Haha
Glad it’s at our place again this year and not the dismal swamp memorial stadium

• Haha
Anything can happen bear. Just like your so called streak coming to an end. LOL Still stings don’t it?
Which streak? Our nine game win streak over Tuscola or losing this past Friday? I’d much rather be 6-1 then 3-4, especially with you all having loses to Swain, Franklin, N Henderson and an extremely down Asheville. Lol. Still stings don’t it?

Last edited:
I love the Pisgah - Tuscola banter and trust me, I’m here for it all week, but if it took having a good D game against East to get you going, y’all are in trouble. Owen beat east by 20 and Rosman just ended their own 40 game losing streak to Owen…. by nearly 30! Yes, East is that bad.

I love the Pisgah - Tuscola banter and trust me, I’m here for it all week, but if it took having a good D game against East to get you going, y’all are in trouble. Owen beat east by 20 and Rosman just ended their own 40 game losing streak to Owen…. by nearly 30! Yes, East is that bad.
Didn’t you hear? Tuscola brought the disgraced Waynesville youth coach on their staff who kneed an opposing kid in the head on the sidelines, to help motivate their defense. If they miss a tackle, he knees them in the head.

And don’t forget their “cloud of dust” offense.

I just saw in the Mountaineer, that Bear fans can buy reserved tickets for the game. Looks like they are the THS side?

• Haha
Yeah, not sure the Mounties can keep this one close, and crazy how things change over the years, there was a time when Hendersonville was the only decent team in Henderson Co.

Yeah, not sure the Mounties can keep this one close, and crazy how things change over the years, there was a time when Hendersonville was the only decent team in Henderson Co.
There was a time when East was the best team in Henderson County and it wasn’t even close. That guy is now in canton. Leadership matters, coaching matters. Hendersonville appears to be in for some long years ahead.

Reactions: heelzfor2
It's pretty sad to see how far that East Henderson program has fallen, I honestly feel bad for those kids, it seems there isn't much support for them on that side of the county.

Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

• Haha
Is it Friday yet?! Or heck even Thursday!!

Wishbone looked like the waltz today at practice! Even heard it was 5 yards and a cloud of dust.

It's the craziest game of the year. Teams can be 0-182235 but this is the one game they are going to give 110% every play.

Hopefully the Big T has the best week of practice all year to date and comes out Friday night locked in. I think one of the biggest problems this year has been penalites. It's high school they are going to happen but getting behind the chains early usually sets the tone for the drive.

Probably looking forward to this game a little more than previous due to the Crompton effect!

Is it Friday yet?! Or heck even Thursday!!

Wishbone looked like the waltz today at practice! Even heard it was 5 yards and a cloud of dust.

It's the craziest game of the year. Teams can be 0-182235 but this is the one game they are going to give 110% every play.

Hopefully the Big T has the best week of practice all year to date and comes out Friday night locked in. I think one of the biggest problems this year has been penalites. It's high school they are going to happen but getting behind the chains early usually sets the tone for the drive.

Probably looking forward to this game a little more than previous due to the Crompton effect!
"The Compton effect"so far it's 1-2 in the conference and 3-4 overall. You can add another loss to that after Friday and call it the Chappell effect.

Wishbone looked like the waltz today at practice!
Would be great if this was a dancing with the stars ballroom as you will see Friday night its not. Just be sure to leave the leotards in the locker room.
So what is this "Crompton Effect" and how often has it been used this year?

Yall are an example of the Crompton effect. The name it's self brings alot more attention. He's been in the big game multiple times and knows the feels.

And I enjoy seeing all the "pisgah is going to win big" predictions. Just adds more fuel to the fire!

For all you Haywood Co fans I have a question…..

Had you rather beat your rival in a running clock game or win the 50/50?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT