ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah @ tuscola (3rd year @ tuscola in a row)

We

Are you’re upset about the upset? Just for the record, we’re delighted about the upset!
Absolutely… That made it that much better. Talk about upset… For the little p coaches it was more shock and awe… And most animation from HC I have seen in all my years of being on the sideline… It was epic. Fans were a little salty afterwards which was a bonus

Reactions: Swo1980
Now you’re praising Crompton? That’s funny! You talk more bull junk DeWayne!
Ok guys, I know the rivalry, even know someone who played on one of the teams last night. But I can’t edit every post, so next step will be to lock it.

So I am saying, stop the nonsense.
One person is causing all the commotion. Problem can be resolved by taking action against them. Here they are trying to “unearth someone’s personal information”

From the board rules

“4. Any posting of someone’s personal information, or an effort/suggestion to unearth someone’s personal information, will result in an immediate ban from both the Mainboard and your home site.”

• Haha
One person is causing all the commotion. Problem can resolved by taking action. Here they are trying to “unearth someone’s personal information”

From the board rules

“4. Any posting of someone’s personal information, or an effort/suggestion to unearth someone’s personal information, will result in an immediate ban from both the Mainboard and your home site.”
Stop crying.. actually now that I think about it…….. Carry on 😂😂😂

Oh and their touchdown was out of bounds as well.
Lol no it wasn’t it was right in front of me and if you’re who I think you are the head linesman should have had your view partially blocked. But as clueless as he was there’s a good chance he was more out of position than i figured he was. Don’t start being a homer now. Kid made a heck of a catch and you know it. We have gave your kids their props-don’t downplay a good catch. Only have to have one foot in high school. He got that an not sure he didn’t get two

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980 and 91ths
Lol no it wasn’t it was right in front of me and if you’re who I think you are the head linesman should have had your view partially blocked. But as clueless as he was there’s a good chance he was more out of position than i figured he was. Don’t start being a homer now. Kid made a heck of a catch and you know it. We have gave your kids their props-don’t downplay a good catch. Only have to have one foot in high school. He got that an not sure he didn’t get two
I was right there as well . He was out. No view obstructed whatsoever.

Maybe he’ll call Tom B. He said he’s got him on speed dial. Option 1
Maybe he does, maybe not. I will ask him the next time I see him. I do know that he spent time in the NFL being coached by Kyle Shanahan, Norv Turner, and Matt Lafleur so his knowledge on that side of the ball will not be matched in WNC. IMO, he has made mistakes like any rookie coach but it did appear school was in session last night. Just a FYI bears man, it is not illegal to throw a pass in the middle of the field but thanks for not doing so. Probably better to have TB on speed dial than BC.

• Haha
Maybe he does, maybe not. I will ask him the next time I see him. I do know that he spent time in the NFL being coached by Kyle Shanahan, Norv Turner, and Matt Lafleur so his knowledge on that side of the ball will not be matched in WNC. IMO, he has made mistakes like any rookie coach but it did appear school was in session last night. Just a FYI bears man, it is not illegal to throw a pass in the middle of the field but thanks for not doing so. Probably better to have TB on speed dial than BC.
Lol I don’t normally agree with Mounties but this guys not wrong. WH and Tuscola have both vacated the center of the field. What’s wrong with a 7-10 yard slant? I mean both have brought the safeties in the box on 1 and 2nd down. It is butt naked open. If I’m East or North I’m doing the same thing until we make someone pay. It’s dumb at this point

• Haha
Oh and i am the one who had a mullet that would make 1974 proud!!
Lol fair enough, again TD or not is was a beat down congrats to the Mounties hopefully you guys can duplicate it. If you do I think you can give SM all they want and maybe get the win. I still don’t think you will have anything for WH but neither has anyone else.

• Haha
The biggest thing I've noticed this year on offense is that Crompton wins the numbers game. Whether it's motion or using the qb to out number the blockers. He's consistently puts the kids in good positions.

Lol fair enough, again TD or not is was a beat down congrats to the Mounties hopefully you guys can duplicate it. If you do I think you can give SM all they want and maybe get the win. I still don’t think you will have anything for WH but neither has anyone else.
No arguments there. But I will be pulling for our guys the whole way.

• Haha
It’s interesting that, what I’m assuming is, a grown-(ish) man, who obviously can’t control his mouth or intellect, is on here expecting far better from teenagers.

Logically speaking, I guess what you’re saying is that if anyone decides to mash your mouth for you, chances are good that your little typing fingers, or mouth, probably already made it fairplay in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s u haul season in canton!! Lmao!!

He also played under Philip Fulmer and Lane Kiffin. Lane definitely rubbed off on him not Fulmer !

• Haha
The biggest thing I've noticed this year on offense is that Crompton wins the numbers game. Whether it's motion or using the qb to out number the blockers. He's consistently puts the kids in good positions.
I don't know about all that, the biggest thing Friday was that he actually committed to a run game which he had absolutely no interest in doing all season. I don't know what changes, if any were made to the defense this past week or if it's just that the kids played that much harder for this game but whatever it was, it worked. If he sticks to the plan he had Friday they could win these last two games but if he reverts back to a wholly passing offense they will struggle.

I don't know about all that, the biggest thing Friday was that he actually committed to a run game which he had absolutely no interest in doing all season. I don't know what changes, if any were made to the defense this past week or if it's just that the kids played that much harder for this game but whatever it was, it worked. If he sticks to the plan he had Friday they could win these last two games but if he reverts back to a wholly passing offense they will struggle.
Play the game hard and by all means give West all you have but if they show up with all they have, I doubt it winds up in Tuscola win. We played much better and harder against West than Tuscola but in the end they are just a more complete team than us. Pisgah and Tuscola both lose to West 9 out of 10 this year on paper but this past week showed that paper doesn’t always settle it.

Reactions: THSFball1992
No one is arguing it was illegal or a bad hit or anything. You are creating diversions.

What is being said by everyone here is, YOU, not Tuscola, need to learn to have the class that your boys had and not gloat and glorify an injured kid. We lost a football game, you’ve lost decency.

On a side note, I have heard many resections to the new white helmets PHS wore Friday night, and surprisingly enough ALL were positive. The words used, OLD SCHOOL not so much arena league look, and lets face it, some are tiring of the black on black on black. What a refreshing change although I havent got to see this new look myself yet. Whad did yall think?

On a side note, I have heard many resections to the new white helmets PHS wore Friday night, and surprisingly enough ALL were positive. The words used, OLD SCHOOL not so much arena league look, and lets face it, some are tiring of the black on black on black. What a refreshing change although I havent got to see this new look myself yet. Whad did yall think?
The words WGAF do come to mind.
Tuscola had them a few years back. Give it time and some will cry enough and they will go back to black.

The words WGAF do come to mind.
Tuscola had them a few years back. Give it time and some will cry enough and they will go back to black.
It’s my understanding they were covers, not new helmets.

Reactions: 91ths
It’s my understanding they were covers, not new helmets.
Id like to get an upclose view of that new look. I didnt know you could cover a helmet like that. some kind of wrap like they use on race cars maybe?

Play the game hard and by all means give West all you have but if they show up with all they have, I doubt it winds up in Tuscola win. We played much better and harder against West than Tuscola but in the end they are just a more complete team than us. Pisgah and Tuscola both lose to West 9 out of 10 this year on paper but this past week showed that paper doesn’t always settle it.
West is a different animal this year as far as the Mountain 7 is concerned and it even took me a while to become a believer but I think they are more complete this year than they were last year. Defensively they'll play any style of game any team wants to play. They have the best secondary in the conference which will allow them to commit more guys in the box if you want to play smash mouth and they're going to create a lot of pressure with the speed of that front 7, if you want to stand in the pocket and air it out. But I think the biggest thing about this West group that separates them from the rest in my opinion is they are just an elite group of athletes. For the most part they all play multiple sports and they're on the verge this Friday of securing their 5th consecutive Mountain 7 conference title in the big 3 men's sports with state championships in baseball and track sprinkled along the way. These kids just know what it takes to win and compete on the highest level and it has shown in their offseason preparation and play on the field. They're never too high, never too low and it always feels like they're in control of the game. That is the biggest thing I take away from watching this group on Friday nights and I think I speak for every West fan when I say we have been blessed to watch this group over these last 2 years.

Reactions: beamer24
West is a different animal this year as far as the Mountain 7 is concerned and it even took me a while to become a believer but I think they are more complete this year than they were last year. Defensively they'll play any style of game any team wants to play. They have the best secondary in the conference which will allow them to commit more guys in the box if you want to play smash mouth and they're going to create a lot of pressure with the speed of that front 7, if you want to stand in the pocket and air it out. But I think the biggest thing about this West group that separates them from the rest in my opinion is they are just an elite group of athletes. For the most part they all play multiple sports and they're on the verge this Friday of securing their 5th consecutive Mountain 7 conference title in the big 3 men's sports with state championships in baseball and track sprinkled along the way. These kids just know what it takes to win and compete on the highest level and it has shown in their offseason preparation and play on the field. They're never too high, never too low and it always feels like they're in control of the game. That is the biggest thing I take away from watching this group on Friday nights and I think I speak for every West fan when I say we have been blessed to watch this group over these last 2 years.
Yes, they can out athlete most Mountain teams this year. They have enough athletes to hold their own down the Mountain as well and not just completely have to rely on getting the right match up to advance.

Reactions: 91ths
Looks like a nice catch by that kid from Waynesville. Loved the handshake between the coaches when the Pisgah coach was going to do a drive by no look handshake and Crompton grabbed his hand and made him stop and look at him.
They were all still in shock… LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT