ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah / Tuscola

Enough is enough. It’s time to quit arguing with mrbud. It doesn’t take an FBI profiler to realize he’s a 50 year old virgin living in his moms basement, that rides a Vespa, and has to hitch a ride to these away games he attends because the DMV won’t issue him a license due to his low IQ.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
So, them having the longest win streak in Tennessee, only loosing two seniors last year, and having multiple D-1 prospects mean nothing. Yes they’re teams some great teams in our state, such as Mallard Creek and Hough, and Greeneville would give them a run for their money.
Tennessee high school football sucks that tells me you are clueless. Greenville is very good team charlotte catholic, charlotte Christian, dudley, mallard creek, 2a hilbriton would beat them. They are at least 10 teams in nc that would beat them. A.c. Reynolds would give them a dog fight .

Enough is enough. It’s time to quit arguing with mrbud. It doesn’t take an FBI profiler to realize he’s a 50 year old virgin living in his moms basement, that rides a Vespa, and has to hitch a ride to these away games he attends because the DMV won’t issue him a license due to his low IQ.
Yes you can’t argue with an idiot

Reactions: PBBear51
Tennessee high school football sucks that tells me you are clueless. Greenville is very good team charlotte catholic, charlotte Christian, dudley, mallard creek, 2a hilbriton would beat them. They are at least 10 teams in nc that would beat them. A.c. Reynolds would give them a dog fight .
Idiot

Don't understand all the hate from the Pisgah posters. I just gave my expert opinion about Pisgah after watching them in a scimmage. Anyone that knows the game could see their run blocking is weak no speed at rb position. Now its not all bad the defense looks solid . I believe the qurterback is going to be good player. Its not all bad news you have chance to win your league. But with no running attack you will never make playoff run. Even tuscola stop your rushing attack come on guys be honest with yourself.

Don't understand all the hate from the Pisgah posters. I just gave my expert opinion about Pisgah after watching them in a scimmage. Anyone that knows the game could see their run blocking is weak no speed at rb position. Now its not all bad the defense looks solid . I believe the qurterback is going to be good player. Its not all bad news you have chance to win your league. But with no running attack you will never make playoff run. Even tuscola stop your rushing attack come on guys be honest with yourself.
Idiot

Bro just trying to be helpful that's all. The Pisgah fans that I know now know what to expect .

No you aren't. You're trying to crap all over Pisgah after a win against our rival. What a petty little man you are.

So is Heritage moron.
After watching them they don't look like a championship team. Erwin and Reynolds would destroy Pisgah, also I think mtn heritage and healthy murphy team are better. Not sure about hendersonville going to see them when they play burns then I will give my expert opinion.

After watching them they don't look like a championship team. Erwin and Reynolds would destroy Pisgah, also I think mtn heritage and healthy murphy team are better. Not sure about hendersonville going to see them when they play burns then I will give my expert opinion.
Idiot

Ok guys if hendersonville defense improves they will beat you. You both run spread offence but hend has speed. The problem with hend is stopping teams ,you guys have better defense.

Keep the questions coming guys.
Funny thing is, your full of answers to statements and comments. I can’t recall anyone ever asking you a question. Your “expert” opinion could be legitimate if your English didn’t resemble that of a 7th grade dropout.

Funny thing is, your full of answers to statements and comments. I can’t recall anyone ever asking you a question. Your “expert” opinion could be legitimate if your English didn’t resemble that of a 7th grade dropout.
Bro now everyone in the mountains knows Pisgah is just average now. You jokers have been trying to brain wash people that your team is special. Tuscola expose you Friday night enka gave you tough game lol. Now your fan base knows the truth even the Pisgah fans that I know say you guys are just average. Remember this pal the first decent team you play in the playoffs your dream season will be over. This is not my expert opinion its 100 percent fact YOU ARE AVERAGE everyone knows it.

Bro now everyone in the mountains knows Pisgah is just average now. You jokers have been trying to brain wash people that your team is special. Tuscola expose you Friday night enka gave you tough game lol. Now your fan base knows the truth even the Pisgah fans that I know say you guys are just average. Remember this pal the first decent team you play in the playoffs your dream season will be over. This is not my expert opinion its 100 percent fact YOU ARE AVERAGE everyone knows it.
Idiot

You will be talking state championship next week after you give rs central a beat down. Them greendevils are going to bring rest of Pisgah nation back to reality no doubt everyone will know I was right . I LOVE BEING RIGHT
Greeneville TN will bring EVERYBODY in WNC back to reality. THere is no team that can compete with them in this area I dont think. But at least they are on Pisgah's schedule.

Reactions: mrbud
Greeneville TN will bring EVERYBODY in WNC back to reality. THere is no team that can compete with them in this area I dont think. But at least they are on Pisgah's schedule.
Hey ... If your not working come on down..grab a chicken sandwich...and watch this TN team play... They are good for sure... If your not working ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT