ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah@Brevard

Mr buds trying to build model cars today...Leave him alone!!!... He has to concentrate on the English language directions.
You know I've thought about it. mr. bud(less) has attended several of our games this year, probably more than a few of our fans. He's always getting bad mouthed on whatever thread he shows up on. Heck 1a even ran him off. He has followed us this entire year and seen what's it like to be a winner and how we refuse to loose. Yeah, at first he was aggressively spraying out words of how pitiful we are but somehow I see a less doscile side to him now since he's seen what a winner is. Ya know, kinda like the Grinch that Stole Christmas (sorry Bud if that's your favorite movie). Ya know like a squirrel whose just simply looking for a nut! Bless his heart, nobody likes him, I think us winners should show some humility and allow those who are "Budless/friendless" (thus the name Mr. Bud, like please be my friend and bud) to be accepted. What do you think Nation?

Congrats Bears fans,your boys were more than ready,but man,where the heck did these refs come from,never seen so many flags a flying on both sides of the ball,anyhoo, represent the conference good in the playoffs,hope we all make a strong showing.

You know I've thought about it. mr. bud(less) has attended several of our games this year, probably more than a few of our fans. He's always getting bad mouthed on whatever thread he shows up on. Heck 1a even ran him off. He has followed us this entire year and seen what's it like to be a winner and how we refuse to loose. Yeah, at first he was aggressively spraying out words of how pitiful we are but somehow I see a less doscile side to him now since he's seen what a winner is. Ya know, kinda like the Grinch that Stole Christmas (sorry Bud if that's your favorite movie). Ya know like a squirrel whose just simply looking for a nut! Bless his heart, nobody likes him, I think us winners should show some humility and allow those who are "Budless/friendless" (thus the name Mr. Bud, like please be my friend and bud) to be accepted. What do you think Nation?
Bro dont have a problem with pisgah fans that I have meet in person. Now playoffs any team with athletes like shelby will beat pisgah. Actually you will give south point some trouble with your run defense. But my prediction hilbriton will make the state finals.

Congrats Bears fans,your boys were more than ready,but man,where the heck did these refs come from,never seen so many flags a flying on both sides of the ball,anyhoo, represent the conference good in the playoffs,hope we all make a strong showing.
13 penalties against Pisgah, 11 penalties against Brevard both for close to 100 yds. I think half of them were in the 3rd quarter...that was the longest quarter ever :confused:

Anyone who draws Brevard in the opening round is in for a battle. You have a tough bunch of kids that like to hit and they have speed on both sides of the ball. An extra week for your QB to heal won't hurt either. I wouldn't be surprised to see a deep run in the playoffs for y'all. Good luck the rest of the way.

WMAC is a ONE team league Magnum....an over rated one team at that in Reynolds...

Coming from a Murphy fan. Haha. You've played one good team all season and lost. Your middle school like schedule is pathetic. Your boys struggled with Cherokee. Lol... what do you think Reynolds or Erwin would do to them?

Reactions: WNCfballFan
Either of those two teams mentioned would roll Murphy. ACR is on a different level when it comes to WNC football.
Erwin beat Heritage by 10 and Mitchell by 13. I agree that Erwin would very likely beat Murphy but they wouldn't "roll" them, that's ridiculous. And everyone knows ACR would handle Murphy, that's not even debatable and they should given their size and drawing area.

Last edited:
Your boys struggled with Cherokee. Lol... what do you think Reynolds or Erwin would do to them?
Murphy's starters outscored Cherokee 37-7 in the second half. Murphy players bought into the hype and thought Cherokee would just roll over for them, instead Cherokee came out and smacked them in the mouth. 'Dogs played a bad first half of football, these are teenagers, it happens. They showed their true colors with a dominate second half performance. I seem to remember ACR struggling with West Henderson for a half recently, does that mean ACR sucks? Of course not. These are kids not machines, they dont get up the same for every game, especially against teams they expect to kill.

Ive seen more. Robbinsville and Pisgah game a few yrs ago. Think it was 45 flags.

Reactions: dgheel57
Anyone who draws Brevard in the opening round is in for a battle. You have a tough bunch of kids that like to hit and they have speed on both sides of the ball. An extra week for your QB to heal won't hurt either. I wouldn't be surprised to see a deep run in the playoffs for y'all. Good luck the rest of the way.

Even I get one right every now and then! I'm proud of what Brevard accomplished this year with their playoff run. I would not be shocked to see them right back in the semi's next year.

Well done!

Here wr go again with pisgah garbage maybe they can win playoff game lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT