ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah at Murphy

GreyGod623

Nov 24, 2012
Who do you have? Why? I'll take the Dogs by 2 TD's. 28-14. Both D's will come to play but the Murphy offense is capable of making more plays. As will be the story all year, line play is deciding factor.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Hard game to pick. Not you typical Murphy team with lower than normal numbers. Going to be more 2 -way players but it is at the hill. 21-14 Murphy

Reactions: GreyGod623
Hard game to pick. Not you typical Murphy team with lower than normal numbers. Going to be more 2 -way players but it is at the hill. 21-14 Murphy
Pisgah only has 33 . May bring up some of the JVs before Friday. Several kids will go both ways.

Murphy has less than 33 and that counting all sophomore, juniors, and seniors.

The player being out for the dogs is huge. But Murphy has Gentry and Pisgah does not. Dogs 28-21

Reactions: Gps62
Mrbub claims he's the smartest knife in the drawer when it comes to High School football. Then he gets Murphy player Mctaggart mixed up with the one at Hayesville after reading in the Citizen about Mctaggart injury..:p:p:p

Reactions: mrdud and PBBear51
Mrbub claims he's the smartest knife in the drawer when it comes to High School football. Then he gets Murphy player Mctaggart mixed up with the one at Hayesville after reading in the Citizen about Mctaggart injury..:p:p:p
Bro, i know lot about your program, probably more then 98 percent of stink town.

I think there are too many unknowns with this one. How will Murphy's young qb handle the big stage . Pisgah had a very good defense last year and it sounds like they return all or most of it. I think the young qb is going to have to make some plays to keep them honest .

I think the other variable is the Hill , how will Pisgah handle a hostile environment that is historically very hard to get a win at .

I think this one will be close , I am thinking it is going to be a defensive battle much like last year and come down to who makes the least mistakes .

I have to give my dogs the edge at home especially against a team that hasn't played there before . I do think it will be close.

21-20 winner decided by a missed or blocked xp.

GL and safe travels to the Bears fans

Look..a Murphy fan....leaked his name...you didn't know it...they must not talk about Murphy much at KW ford.... BRO... Your sniffing to much Clorox.. I mean transmission fluid.
I am thankful for my high paying job, thanks Haywood county, now go ahead and take my order son, i need 2 whoppers lol

Dogs by 1 to 2 scores at home.....offense is legit from what I saw at the scrimmage......plus opening night I expect the atomsphere at THE HILL to be electric....just glad for another football season to be upon us....

Reactions: MHS-88
Dogs by 1 to 2 scores at home.....offense is legit from what I saw at the scrimmage......plus opening night I expect the atomsphere at THE HILL to be electric....just glad for another football season to be upon us....
Long bus ride back to stink town lol.

Here we are running our mouths again about a bunch of unknowns. First game of the sesson against two very good teams. All we have to go by is history and a couple scrimmages. Murphy should have all the confidence in the world. Playing at home, returning most of their starting linemen from last seasons state championship team. From what I seen at the Erwin/Murphy scrimmage Murphy should be very good.
Pisgah lost most of its D line from last year. I think most Pisgah fans feel like we're loaded with skill players. So the questions are with the lines. Pisgah does return most of its Oline from last year. I think maybe most Pisagh fans are apprehensive about traveling to Murphy for the first game. Because lets face it, the Bears tend to start slow. Which is what they don't need to do against Murphy.
To be honest I'm hoping for a Bears win or if Murphy should win, I hope the Bears keep it close. Hopefully not have another game like we did at WCU a couple years back.
Prediction. Pisgah 20 Murphy 13
Just glad football is back!

Good post big bear. We will be able to have a clearer picture of how we look as a program after this battle. I still have some question marks that should go away after this game. Looking forward to it and hope all the players on both sides stay healthy and the fans have safe travels.
Pisgah 20 - Murphy 15.

Mr bud isnt the only person that is hearing about some key player issues with Murphy....its not fair to these young men to disclose any information beyond this but at the 1a level it hurts. I do think Murphy will still take the game being at home and with the strength at the line of scrimmage. It will be a close game though either way. 1 good program and and 1 great program going head to head.

If Pisgah goes into Murphy fired up that makes this game close. Our wr's and tb's can get some separation on Murphy given the chance to do so. We don't have near the lineman that go both ways like Murphy and that will wear a kid out. That being said Murphy's history of winning at home is well known and so is the reffing association out there as well. If we don't come out of the gate fired up and we let them jump up on us it will indeed be long ride home for the bears.( I do not get any information from Mr.Bud about long bus rides or what he knows about Pisgah). We've got a legit shot to win as long as we play that fired up game we can play.

If Pisgah goes into Murphy fired up that makes this game close. Our wr's and tb's can get some separation on Murphy given the chance to do so. We don't have near the lineman that go both ways like Murphy and that will wear a kid out. That being said Murphy's history of winning at home is well known and so is the reffing association out there as well. If we don't come out of the gate fired up and we let them jump up on us it will indeed be long ride home for the bears.( I do not get any information from Mr.Bud about long bus rides or what he knows about Pisgah). We've got a legit shot to win as long as we play that fired up game we can play.

Of course filming Murphy’s practice can’t hurt, right?

Pisgah by 42. Someones dad got all the secrets from filming a practice today. Gentry is on the phone with Que Tucker as we speak trying to get Pisgah to forfeit and moved up to 4AA while ensuring Murphy stays 1A due to the trauma their fan base endured by spotting someone filming in a white van with a fake mustache that was offering candy and vodka to everyone around today. Murphy will never be the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT