ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah at Murphy

the "reffing association" may be one reason Pisgah has a chance at Murphy..its only thursday and they ve already called the Dogs for 5 phantom holding penalties.....
Doubt it...they might have us for 5..it won't be the doggs

Would you go to a place when the fans throw trash on field a bust windshields out?

75% of high school football fans are crazy. People are losing it over a game played by teenagers. The crap I see when I attend games is ridiculous. From parents assaulting school employees, chasing refs, people standing on the fence verbally assaulting coaches, parents yanking their kids away from a trainer checking for injury, the list goes on and on. People have lost it.

Ok serious question. I was looking at the stadium on Google. Can folks park over behind the visitors side? Will there be ticket sales /gate on that side?

Reactions: mhs95
One accomplishment i have is i brought pisgah nation back to reality. Lot of pisgah fans thank me for warning them about last season. Average pisgah fan this season dont believe the hype coming from coaching staff and parents ok guys here is the deal about the bears , if the offensive line can block and play physical they could have good year. The defense looks solid ,dline is not as strong. Quarterback play is solid, the backs are solid average speed. Recivers are solid ,couple have really good hands no breakway speed. If the running attack comes together i see pisgah losing 2 maybe 3 games.

Ok serious question. I was looking at the stadium on Google. Can folks park over behind the visitors side? Will there be ticket sales /gate on that side?

Yes but once last year they locked that gate during the game and we had to walk all the way around. If some crazy had try something the visitor side would've been trapped.

If parking spots become too limited on the visitors side just park at Lowes. It's right across the street from the stadium and a short walk to the visitor's gate.

One accomplishment i have is i brought pisgah nation back to reality. Lot of pisgah fans thank me for warning them about last season. Average pisgah fan this season dont believe the hype coming from coaching staff and parents ok guys here is the deal about the bears , if the offensive line can block and play physical they could have good year. The defense looks solid ,dline is not as strong. Quarterback play is solid, the backs are solid average speed. Recivers are solid ,couple have really good hands no breakway speed. If the running attack comes together i see pisgah losing 2 maybe 3 games.
You forgot to mention our wishbone triple option and prevent defense that we are expecting so much out of there Howard Cosell.

Right again about pisgah, murphy to strong up front. Pisgah is not physical enough, finesse football. Pisgah needs to make lot of changes ,poorly coach. Gentry made ajustments all night

And then we have you... mr. transmission himself...
Bro right again ,probably could do better job then your staff, just pathetic football. Lot of pisgah nation are getting really mad, game plain tonight just pathetic.

Right again about pisgah, murphy to strong up front. Pisgah is not physical enough, finesse football. Pisgah needs to make lot of changes ,poorly coach. Gentry made ajustments all night
Poorly coached?? What??? He’s a great coach and an even better person! He will do what he needs to do to get the boys ready.

Poorly coached?? What??? He’s a great coach and an even better person! He will do what he needs to do to get the boys ready.
That tells me you know nothing about football. He is good coach ,he needs athletes like at Reynolds to be successful

Murphy controlled the lines all night and made the plays when it counted...GREAT defensive effort.....SMC looks STRONG tonight taking out Mountain 6 teams right and left like bowling pins lol
Agree murphy won line play. Pisgah quarterback ran for his life their line better impove.

Like I figured. Murphy won up front. Mr bud nailed it again. You need a Pisgah style coach. You dont have the athletes to run what he wants. Pisgah guys cant pick games right. Owen is much better than East. We played sloppy and still pulled away late. Without 4 starters no less.

Reactions: mrbud
Like I figured. Murphy won up front. Mr bud nailed it again. You need a Pisgah style coach. You dont have the athletes to run what he wants. Pisgah guys cant pick games right. Owen is much better than East. We played sloppy and still pulled away late. Without 4 starters no less.
Bro you boys are on the rise. Chapel needs to get out fast, he did better at east they have more athletes.

Murphy controlled the lines all night and made the plays when it counted...GREAT defensive effort.....SMC looks STRONG tonight taking out Mountain 6 teams right and left like bowling pins lol
I thought Pisgah’s defense played well enough to give us a chance to win. They actually kept Murphy’s offense in check until 26 or so seconds left in 2nd qtr, when Murray broke thru the line for that long td run. 2nd half, Murphy completely controlled the time of possession. Seemed like Pisgah’s defense was on the field the whole time. The defense wore down, and Murphy finally scored again with less than two minutes to go in the game.

I thought Pisgah’s defense played well enough to give us a chance to win. They actually kept Murphy’s offense in check until 26 or so seconds left in 2nd qtr, when Murray broke thru the line for that long td run. 2nd half, Murphy completely controlled the time of possession. Seemed like Pisgah’s defense was on the field the whole time. The defense wore down, and Murphy finally scored again with less than two minutes to go in the game.
Close only counts in horse shoes lol. Pathetic pisgah is really 3a team, cant score on 1a team. Here is my new prediction murphy is best 1a in the mtns.

Reactions: Dogthathunts
If only the offensive side of the coaching for Pisgah was as good as the defense. A lot of people drink the chappell Kool aid he isn't what they think of him nor is he what he thinks he is. His truly successful years are when he had a real offensive coordinator and he stayed out of the way. I know a lot of bear fans think differently but it's pretty obvious.

Bulldog Defense looked really good tonight. Three forced turnovers. 2 forced fumble recoveries and a pick. 1a teams are gonna have a hard time scoring on those boys. I know some folks will say Pisgah just didnt play good. But my guess is they go on to have a pretty good year this year not facing that MHS Defence. I liked the way Murphy substituted. I thought they did a great job with it on both sides of the ball. Still got a few things to work on team wise but I liked what I saw for week one.

Reactions: Gps62
If only the offensive side of the coaching for Pisgah was as good as the defense. A lot of people drink the chappell Kool aid he isn't what they think of him nor is he what he thinks he is. His truly successful years are when he had a real offensive coordinator and he stayed out of the way. I know a lot of bear fans think differently but it's pretty obvious.
Great post been saying it at work for 2 years.

Hes not the offensive play caller dip S#-+

Close only counts in horse shoes lol. Pathetic pisgah is really 3a team, cant score on 1a team. Here is my new prediction murphy is best 1a in the mtns.
Man just stop, Pisgah was a good game, and stop tryna to act like a Murphy fan, because i im a Murphy fan, and i ihink you need to step back with your dumb post

Man just stop, Pisgah was a good game, and stop tryna to act like a Murphy fan, because i im a Murphy fan, and i ihink you need to step back with your dumb post
He listens on the radio while he cleans bathrooms

Bulldog Defense looked really good tonight. Three forced turnovers. 2 forced fumble recoveries and a pick. 1a teams are gonna have a hard time scoring on those boys. I know some folks will say Pisgah just didnt play good. But my guess is they go on to have a pretty good year this year not facing that MHS Defence. I liked the way Murphy substituted. I thought they did a great job with it on both sides of the ball. Still got a few things to work on team wise but I liked what I saw for week one.
I saw what Murphy did to the Erwin defense in the scrimmage, so I was very pleased that our defense played so well against Murphy and their big line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT