ADVERTISEMENT

Page 52, Northern Guilford 14

Enjoy it while it lasts WA...that heartburn you have so bad for NG will return sooner than you think. Just wait on it!

No crying at NG...just giving a warning shot to that wannabe over in Burlington.

Earnhardt...go back to bed and sleep off that drunk from last nite bud. Page is a good team this year and NG is an average team this year. No one is disputing that fact. No one at NG feels embarrassed. No one at NG feels humiliated. Page is gonna spank many teams this season. It's their year to do that. And if you think they went from an 0-7 start last season to being stacked with D1 talent this season without kids moving into their district or some other maneuver, then you should be feel embarrassed at your ignorance.

Earnhardt...go back to bed and sleep off that drunk from last nite bud. Page is a good team this year and NG is an average team this year. No one is disputing that fact. No one at NG feels embarrassed. No one at NG feels humiliated. Page is gonna spank many teams this season. It's their year to do that. And if you think they went from an 0-7 start last season to being stacked with D1 talent this season without kids moving into their district or some other maneuver, then you should be feel embarrassed at your ignorance.

You need to learn to relax and show some class. Stop running your mouth and eat your humble pie. Notice that I didn't mention anything about Page and their talent. I only mentioned that Page beat the immortal crap out of a NG team.

Show some class school boy.

who are you to talk about class! Your team has played no one yet. at least we have the balls to play competition not bottom feeders. Cummings and SA are not even good enough for us to schedule them. The good teams in the area don' respect you guys enough to want to schedule you guys. it's easier to handle losing to a good team with talent. maybe that's why WA can't do anything in playoffs because they don't schedule tough out of conference teams. you been mediocre and will stay that way.

who are you to talk about class! Your team has played no one yet. at least we have the balls to play competition not bottom feeders. Cummings and SA are not even good enough for us to schedule them. The good teams in the area don' respect you guys enough to want to schedule you guys. it's easier to handle losing to a good team with talent. maybe that's why WA can't do anything in playoffs because they don't schedule tough out of conference teams. you been mediocre and will stay that way.

To be fair Western plays Butler next week. Can't say the Warriors are afraid to play good teams, or they can't get them to play them.

With that said, WA fans celebrating NG's lopsided loss better be prepared for their own this week.

Geez, the Northern Guilford fans are in a major tiff right now. Just calm down, relax, and eat your humble pie in the corner.

Butler will most likely spank Western Alamance, but we have what you might call "class". We also play by the rules. As far as your comments go, they are baseless and without merit. First off, Western Alamance isn't exactly "my team", but they are a team that I respect, just like I respect Eastern Alamance, Williams, and Cummings. Again, playing with class, playing by the rules, and playing competitively impress me. I know that means little to you. Second, Northern Guilford isn't in Alamance County, that school is in Guilford County. Hence, that's why they are called Northern Guilford. As a result, Western is pressured to play in-county rivals. This will be the first year in over 20 years that Graham isn't on the schedule. Cummings has been on the schedule for the past 40 years, and Southern Alamance has been on the schedule for over 50 years.

Tradition means little to you and to et8fan. Both should expand your knowledge before posting your crap.

sleep it off Earnhardt. You sound tired and bitter son. Take a goody powder and chase it with a sundrop. You'll feel better by morning when it's time to get back on that garbage truck.

No tiff here #3. We are fine. Promise you that. We will be back another day to fight. Count on it.

sleep it off Earnhardt. You sound tired and bitter son. Take a goody powder and chase it with a sundrop. You'll feel better by morning when it's time to get back on that garbage truck.

I'm bitter? Hell no! Page wiped the floor with your thugs, how could I be bitter about that? LMAO

Ok #3. Glad to hear that. One last thing and then I'll leave your sorry ass alone. Pull up our roster on Maxpreps. There is not one thug on that roster you hillbilly. Just a bunch of 14,15,16 and 17 year old kids. Kids with parents who love them. Kids who have been practicing and preparing all summer for this season. Kids with high hopes for their futures. And lastly, kids who got a big nasty dose of reality Friday night. I expect they will learn from it and hopefully work even harder because of it. I still don't think our season will be as good as previous ones. But that's ok. NG will be just fine.

Ok #3. Glad to hear that. One last thing and then I'll leave your sorry ass alone. Pull up our roster on Maxpreps. There is not one thug on that roster you hillbilly. Just a bunch of 14,15,16 and 17 year old kids. Kids with parents who love them. Kids who have been practicing and preparing all summer for this season. Kids with high hopes for their futures. And lastly, kids who got a big nasty dose of reality Friday night. I expect they will learn from it and hopefully work even harder because of it. I still don't think our season will be as good as previous ones. But that's ok. NG will be just fine.

You have just proven that you have no credibility at all. Your team is a bunch of thugs and your coaching staff encourages it. Your players last year were grabbing their crotches in pre-game warm-ups shouting to the Weddington kids some words in a sexual nature. They weren't all seniors either bubba. Right on the field of Carter-Finley stadium too. If you can't accept this as fact, you should just shut up and suck your thumb.

See that's what I'm talking about. Earnhardt shows he has no class because it'd he did he would not call these kids thugs when he knows nothing of any of them. He don't even know their names. But he talks about class. The only class he knows is in a school. WA players would not know how to act in a state championship game cause they will never get to one. Fact not fiction. Oh ill be nice and offer them one of NGs!

No we were only there 4 times in the 2000's. Yes we only won 1 but best of all we did it with class and most importantly did it with our own players, no transfers!! Argue what you want, cause you sound stupid anyway, but we get respect win or loose while no one respects Northern Guilford, I can live with that. And as far as our schedule goes, it took an act of Congress to get out of the Graham game so we could play Butler next week. Not our fault Southern sucks and Cummings program isn't close to what it used to be. We got spanked by Cummings many times in the past. Kind of the same situation Northern Guilford is going to experience the next few years lol!!

Reactions: Earnhardt Forever
Hal Capps, a man with true integrity and character, believed in winning the right way. Although he left for a new challenge, Western Alamance still advocates good sportsmanship at all costs. You won't see any obscene gestures by any WA player. You won't see taunting or cussing of opponents by the WA players either.

As WAFootballer eloquently explained, yes, WA has been to the state championship, and they won a state championship with their own players. Playing by the rules and with class reaps rewards.

I think Page will have an excellent season this year after they manhandled the NG team. The game was no contest whatsoever, and in a few years Page might be criticized for even scheduling NG.

Agreed...now aren't you done with that bottle of Maker's Mark yet? You know that cheap liquor makes you mean. Get off the ol puter...I know you got to go watch Maury Povich...I know how much you like him!

Northern may not get there this year but you should be worried about your own school. I know beating us makes your season. I wish I could say the same. I guess you already know your team won't be there. it's a long season and anything can happen. even people who think they have all the class can agree with that.

Last edited:
woke northern may not get the this year, you should be worried about your own school. I guess you already know your team won't be there. it's a long season and anything can happen. even really stupid people who think they have class can agree with that.

Please explain the "woke northern may not get the this year" comment. I have no earthly idea what you are trying to state, specifically the "woke northern" and "the this year" part. Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT