ADVERTISEMENT

Guilford County transfers

Who is the source of said rumors? First and Last names? Rumors often times, aren't based on facts or truths, and are usually the basis of a smear campaign.
Trust me, this is not no smear campaign on the program. Why did greensboro Sports shut down the article aboutn the new baseball coach at Page last summer. So many people had negative comments on him. In fact, let me change my words from rumors to FACTS. It will all come out soon. Trust me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: nwguilford007
Trust me, this is not no smear campaign on the program. Why did greensboro Sports shut down the article aboutn the new baseball coach at Page last summer. So many people had negative comments on him. In fact, let me change my words from rumors to FACTS. It will all come out soon. Trust me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do u think he will not be returning next year?

do u think he will not be returning next year?

Danny Devito Smh GIF

I hate to say it like this, but over the years I find it increasingly hard to care about Page Baseball... I've been to maybe 2-3 games in the past 20 years...

We are a football school first and foremost, and then maybe basketball... except Tennis and Soccer may have something to say about that... But baseball is not super high on the totem pole, when it comes to keeping fan's attention span.

It's not like Page is super great this year, record wise. 10-11 and 3-8 in conference doesn't scream dominance or even a reason for alarm bells to go off....

I assume that people (the ones who were commenting on the Greensborosports article) have personal grievances with the coach and don't like him for whatever reason. Probably because of past success or because their kid didn't make his teams. Or, whatever other reason you could gripe about. His father played at Page and he's from this area, I have a good feeling he is doing things by the book and I know the AD is doing the right thing as well.

I hate to say it like this, but over the years I find it increasingly hard to care about Page Baseball... I've been to maybe 2-3 games in the past 20 years...

We are a football school first and foremost, and then maybe basketball... except Tennis and Soccer may have something to say about that... But baseball is not super high on the totem pole, when it comes to keeping fan's attention span.

It's not like Page is super great this year, record wise. 10-11 and 3-8 in conference doesn't scream dominance or even a reason for alarm bells to go off....

I assume that people (the ones who were commenting on the Greensborosports article) have personal grievances with the coach and don't like him for whatever reason. Probably because of past success or because their kid didn't make his teams. Or, whatever other reason you could gripe about. His father played at Page and he's from this area, I have a good feeling he is doing things by the book and I know the AD is doing the right thing as well.
Buddy you are forsure out of touch with baseball in this area and you do admit it so I give you credit….Hope to see the red and silver bring it back to the glory page days

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PagePirates44
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT