ADVERTISEMENT

NW3A/4A

I haven't heard of any. He is an extremely good Hs. player, don't think he is that ideal make up for what they look for on the next level.

Isn't he playing in the Blue/Grey game?

This game is nothing like an Under Armour
Or some other top games that feature D1 recruits, but still has nice talent.

I like a Patton upset tonight. I think Hibriten stumbles just before playoff time and this is the one.

I like a Patton upset tonight. I think Hibriten stumbles just before playoff time and this is the one.
IMO with outright conference championship and home field in the playoffs on the line the next 2 games I don't see a stumble. Watauga gave Hibriten the game they needed to keep them grounded.

Hibriten is now # in several polls.... they are now marked. They know this, and should bring all they have to the field tonight. Patton will not be able to keep Hibriten from scoring at will, and Hibriten will limit Patton offense to season low.

heelsfan, here's the plan for tonight.

We come out in the Stack I, with center at QB, and QB at center.
We put fullback as Guard, and Guard as fullback.
The tackles will run the ball, and if we need to throw, the TE can do this.

On defense, let's run .... well, let's just give it our best shot.....

We can walk out of there tonight knowing our band is better than Stephens.

It's weird you know who I am but I have no idea who you are. doesn't really matter much now anyway since I'm no longer with the program.

I'm just carrying on buddy.... all in fun.

maybe the two of us can sit sown and eat some brisket at Judges one of these days.

Tyler goins. Is a heck of a ball player he is my favorite. Trying to find out where. He is going

heelsfan, here's the plan for tonight.

We come out in the Stack I, with center at QB, and QB at center.
We put fullback as Guard, and Guard as fullback.
The tackles will run the ball, and if we need to throw, the TE can do this.

On defense, let's run .... well, let's just give it our best shot.....

We can walk out of there tonight knowing our band is better than Stephens.

Only after taking two timeouts with numerous personnel changes.

Reactions: Godevilsgo
Just for the sake of an out of the ordinary event I'm pulling for Patton just so I can have my buddies get a picture of kids storming the field for the first time win against Freedom. Explains why the 2 stars were out of the Hibriten game. Not Risking injury, give baptism by fire experience to backups, and would it even be worth it cause Hibriten has the tables in the conference this year with Watauga being the only worthy competitor so far.

Kinda like holding the nitrous in a race til the end. Smart coaching decision, very smart.

Will be out of town and can't watch this game but rest assure I'll have tabs on it with Pats or whoever is attending the rundown on this one quarter by quarter as it unfolds.

The South/Foard game. My observation: both teams improved, Foard from last year and South coming through in the end of season after getting the mess kicked out of em'

This freshman for South has an arm on him and once he gets more experience, improves on decision making while under pressure and wide outs and lines improve this MAY not be a bad team next year. I'm not expecting a top 3 finish but if JVs have any contributors to next years team which appears to be young anyway it could get interesting.

Great halfback pass for a TD for Foard. Better D and with them beating Hickory I'd say they're climbing out of the basement. Both teams were a little lacking in size but that dont mean anything, look at Watauga.

I went to that one to see what Foard looked like and how South is handling the spread offense. I'm Usually at a game we're both teams are good and outcome more unpredictable but this wasn't a bad game to watch. Wish both these teams the best.

Reactions: sparta1
Freedom /Patton game should be a good one. This should be Patton's best chance for a win since their inception. Not sure if Eakin and Brawley were held out for injury purposes or strategy for Freedom game. Either way, if Patton is healthy and Eakin and Brawley play they have a chance. I'm going with Freedom,,, big brother over little brother.

The South/Foard game. My observation: both teams improved, Foard from last year and South coming through in the end of season after getting the mess kicked out of em'

This freshman for South has an arm on him and once he gets more experience, improves on decision making while under pressure and wide outs and lines improve this MAY not be a bad team next year. I'm not expecting a top 3 finish but if JVs have any contributors to next years team which appears to be young anyway it could get interesting.

Great halfback pass for a TD for Foard. Better D and with them beating Hickory I'd say they're climbing out of the basement. Both teams were a little lacking in size but that dont mean anything, look at Watauga.

I went to that one to see what Foard looked like and how South is handling the spread offense. I'm Usually at a game we're both teams are good and outcome more unpredictable but this wasn't a bad game to watch. Wish both these teams the best.
That was a good. Game south QB. Is good. A freshmen he can. Throw the football

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT