ADVERTISEMENT

NW3A/4A

Took a long time to get one. I think the game tomorrow is going to be a good game , maybe the closest since they have played each other . I'm sure freedom will be hungry enough to not want the streak to end after hearing all the hype about this may be the year it ends. patton is hungry and wants this one bad.I will be there and maybe I can get a chance to talk to Paws84 and patsfball

Hibriten fans....do you think the school will ever update the visitor's bleachers at Jeff Storie? Those concrete slabs with the 24" step up between tiers is somewhat dangerous. Have any of you tried to navigate those lately?

Hibriten fans....do you think the school will ever update the visitor's bleachers at Jeff Storie? Those concrete slabs with the 24" step up between tiers is somewhat dangerous. Have any of you tried to navigate those lately?
Don't know but they need too. Maybe a couple good gates in the coming weeks would give them the funds to do it. It was horrible when Tuscola brought all of Haywood county in 09.

you know how when you dislike 2 teams you always say (jokingly) "I hope the stadium collapses"......well I think we are trying to bring that to fruition! :D

Regarding the visitors side- The issue is that the design of the stadium would not allow for removing the old bleachers and putting metal ones in, they would have to be at least 20 ft bleachers to give a good view of the field, and at this point it is not cost effective to try and do. We just can't afford to spend $$ on something like that right now. They are inspected every year and while substandard, they are deemed to be safe to continue to use.

Don't know but they need too. Maybe a couple good gates in the coming weeks would give them the funds to do it. It was horrible when Tuscola brought all of Haywood county in 09.

Tuscola filled all of the visitors side and then filled in on the home side scoreboard end of the staduim

Cheerduck you know the final of the jv game? when I left it was tied.

Our JV Red Torandoes did prevail 32-24 and won their 2nd game of the yera.They overcame many early season injuries and have become a decent little ball club. Only 5 sophomores in the group. A good game, #32 was hard to tackle they way our kids were hitting him high. I think we wore him out by allowing him to run it like he did between the 20's. LOL

Regarding the visitors side- The issue is that the design of the stadium would not allow for removing the old bleachers and putting metal ones in, they would have to be at least 20 ft bleachers to give a good view of the field, and at this point it is not cost effective to try and do. We just can't afford to spend $$ on something like that right now. They are inspected every year and while substandard, they are deemed to be safe to continue to use.[/QUOTE

I'd hope the insurance premiums are paid up as those current bleachers are definitely hard to navigate. Even if they placed some smaller steps every twenty feet or so, that would allow older fans to step up to the next level. Anyway, I'm sure the powers to be have to know those bleachers need to be upgraded. I love the view. That is all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT