ADVERTISEMENT

NW3A/4A

Hibriten won't be in Souths conference next year.

In the moment I forgot. What conf will South be in next year?

Was wondering if South has picked up their game late in the season and should they be a better team next season??

In the moment I forgot. What conf will South be in next year?

Was wondering if South has picked up their game late in the season and should they be a better team next season??
I heard they were moving to the conference with Newton Conover, Maiden, etc. Isn't that the CPAC?

I heard they were moving to the conference with Newton Conover, Maiden, etc. Isn't that the CPAC?

U must be talking about Hibriten. South will be in some 4A conf or some 4a/3a. I just don't know what. Hoping some South expert will pop up on here lol cause I'm not an inside scoop man on any school, just call it how I see games.

So AC drops down to 3a and West moves up to 3a which I knew that one anyway.

So what's the conference schools made up of I mean what's the schools? Someone post

Bunker Hill
Draughn
East Burke
Fred T. Foard
Hibriten
Patton
West Iredell
Make up a new 2A conference

That 2a conference might be the weakest conference ever put together hibriten will win all 4 titles in football and basketball

Bandys
East Lincoln
Lake Norman Charter
Lincolnton
Maiden
Newton-‐Conover
North Lincoln
West Lincoln

Well, don't get much different for North Lincoln football wise but will prob run the tables during cross country.

Freedom has the talent to make a game of it but hasnt put it together against a good team as of yet. I wouldn't be shocked if it's close but I could also see a 4 td+ win by Hibriten.
I think the game will come down to how each team starts. Here's to a fast start by Hibriten.
HIbriten. State champs this year

Beamer, I didn't know you guys had the "Nature Boy" on staff. Get him to donate some money and update that place!

RetardCav must have been grounded from the computer all last week, b/c he's back now AFTER the wartards finally get a decent win.

Nothing is left to solve in this conference. Those fighting for a playoff berths will not go past round one. Watagua's wins and scores have been impressive considering the graduating class rebuild. Still a little surprised at the Fred T Foard game score.

South won't be that much better next year if they have the same coach and scheme. These kids aren't exactly bad football players. They are just running a scheme that they will never be able to run effectively. They beat an awful Saint team. But the fact remains that they can't run this offense and be effective. People who know football realize that. The coach is not an idiot or a bad coach but he needs a different type of kid to run his stuff. I don't think he is at South next year from what I am hearing so it may not matter. But South won't finish top 3 in any conference next year. Not with Watauga, AC, Freedom...etc. If they get a coach who knows the program and what you can do there then they will improve. If they don't then they may improve to 3 or 4 wins but never a contender.

Beamer, I didn't know you guys had the "Nature Boy" on staff

I was referring to the announcer playing the Ric Flair recording of
"To be the man you gotta beat the man" just prior to kickoff.
Pretty funny.

Beamer, I didn't know you guys had the "Nature Boy" on staff

I was referring to the announcer playing the Ric Flair recording of
"To be the man you gotta beat the man" just prior to kickoff.
Pretty funny.
I didn't hear it I was walking into the stadium at Kickoff. I was wondering who on our staff looked like Ric Flair. LOL

South won't be that much better next year if they have the same coach and scheme. These kids aren't exactly bad football players. They are just running a scheme that they will never be able to run effectively. They beat an awful Saint team. But the fact remains that they can't run this offense and be effective. People who know football realize that. The coach is not an idiot or a bad coach but he needs a different type of kid to run his stuff. I don't think he is at South next year from what I am hearing so it may not matter. But South won't finish top 3 in any conference next year. Not with Watauga, AC, Freedom...etc. If they get a coach who knows the program and what you can do there then they will improve. If they don't then they may improve to 3 or 4 wins but never a contender.
I would think you would give a guy more than 1 year. Pisgah, Tuscola, Watauga, and Alexander Central have ran spread offenses with similar athletes.

I didn't hear it I was walking into the stadium at Kickoff. I was wondering who on our staff looked like Ric Flair. LOL

TBH, it was a little much, not sure who added that. Our new announcer is doing an ok job, but we miss Duane Knight (recovering from throat cancer).....new guy needs to tone down the homerisim when announcing the other teams score.... Freedom had ZERO points. not ZEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOO. That is a little over the top and not sportsman like......granted he his new and was kinda thrown into the job, im sure he will get better.

Reactions: beamer24
I would think you would give a guy more than 1 year. Pisgah, Tuscola, Watauga, and Alexander Central have ran spread offenses with similar athletes.

He wasn't really who lots of folks wanted....most wanted to stay local, former principal and current AD and baseball coach didn't want to have focus lost on baseball.

Glad to see Hibriten basketball star on the football field. Most college athletes played multiple sports in high school. Blair Hardin made his players participate in other sports. Wasn't an option!

Glad to see Hibriten basketball star on the football field. Most college athletes played multiple sports in high school. Blair Hardin made his players participate in other sports. Wasn't an option!

#3, #8, #11, #15, #56, & #82 also play basketball

#3, #8, #11, #15, #56, & #82 also play basketball
That is good to hear. Freedom has always been good at this as well.
AD has been very sharing when it comes to his stars playing football.
This is sign of a strong athletic program in my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT