ADVERTISEMENT

NW3A/4A

Hibriten needs to punch them in the mouth early, and not give them any confidence.....Freedom would love to play the spoiler role I'm sure....At this point that is all they have to gain. Should be a good game, hope it is not as close as the Watauga game.....I'm sure HHS won't sleepwalk through the first half like last friday.

Freedom has the talent to make a game of it but hasnt put it together against a good team as of yet. I wouldn't be shocked if it's close but I could also see a 4 td+ win by Hibriten.
I think the game will come down to how each team starts. Here's to a fast start by Hibriten.

Pound for Pound these two matchup well....

Athletically they are similar.
Size is close.
Both have a decent amount of quality skilled players.

Hibriten has home field advantage and the upper hand on confidence
level right now. Hibriten DC knows Freedom as good as anyone, so coaching
favors Hibriten as well.

Neither team can take the other lightly or anything could happen.

Hibriten - 38
Freedom - 21

Warning Patriot fans!

If you hear the cannon blasting Friday night
it's not because Freedom scored....or if you hear the old Jeffersons theme song,
Moving On Up... it doesn't mean you are moving up in the conference.

Reactions: beamer24
I'm fine, I guess. Just haven't been posting. I won't discuss anything on here if that is ok. I don't even know who you are.

I'm fine, I guess. Just haven't been posting. I won't discuss anything on here if that is ok. I don't even know who you are.
I understand. You have been very loyal to this program, regardless of head. Keep your head up, it will be ok.

beamer, Simmons has you guys favored by 17. Go back up
and look at my score on this one.;)

42 to 0 wataug a ..third quarter..great coaching and kids doing a great job accepting and taking their coaching

Fred T. Foard 32 Hickory 14

Red Tornadoes could not stop the Tiger's running attack and FTF had a great defensive game plan on their Homecoming Night. Penalties and turnovers didn't help the men in Red tonight.

Fred T. Foard 32 Hickory 14

Red Tornadoes could not stop the Tiger's running attack and FTF had a great defensive game plan on their Homecoming Night. Penalties and turnovers didn't help the men in Red tonight.

Who in the world saw that one coming? Foard has beat Hickory maybe 8 or 9 times in 40 years??

South must be getting their game plan down and working better on that new O. Of course it was against Saint so that's not saying much but dang, Hickory losing to Foard? Come on guys.

Expect a better South team next year. Won't be conf champs but should hold 3rd behind Watauga and Hib. providing many will be returning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT