ADVERTISEMENT

NW3A/4A

The MNH reporter quoted that FHS used a single wing as one of its 3 offensive formations last night. A true waste of talent on the banks of the majestic Catawba River.
It's a wreck cheerduck. Never have we witnessed such a lack of leadership on the sidelines.

Don't know but they need too. Maybe a couple good gates in the coming weeks would give them the funds to do it. It was horrible when Tuscola brought all of Haywood county in 09.
I was there in '09 and quickly decided it was safer to sit on the home side. Same bleachers in 1980 when we traveled there my senior year.

Beamer, tell the Cedar Rock crowd to turn loose of some green..... NCSD has better visitor seating,,, the grassy bank.

It's a wreck cheerduck. Never have we witnessed such a lack of leadership on the sidelines.

Don't want to beat a dead horse,but how can the fans and parents continue to be subjected to such. If there was no talent there or there was a lack of kids to play,I believe all in question would understand. I sat there last year watching the Kings Mountain playoff game and saw a talented QB take a pistol snap, turn and toss it to BJ and then all of the backfield run into the middle of a line with 8 or 9 defenders. I wanted to scream out, "put BJ in motion and throw a short pass to him, put BJ at a wing position and run a sweep, put BJ in the slot and throw a quick out to him", anything to get that talent into open space.
I would hope things get better for your kids as I do for ours.

Reactions: Burkeforreal
At least the South Caldwell coach has a game plan that uses some thought process.

I guess so. Give the ole' boy some time and he may have a mean team in next couple years. Heck, if the Jv QB for Freedom transferred there it'll be all she wrote. His talent would be heavily used there lol.

But from what u guys say Souths system is set up for track stars?

Does anyone have anything on the playoff brackets? I mean I saw the brackets that were posted on Simmons but are they the official real deal?

The brackets are probably close but with a lot of East teams making up games this week it could still change a little.

1 thing I do know Hibriten will have home field throughout the playoffs.

I agree. As bad as this sounds, I'm not so sure we should even get in. Freedom hasn't beaten a winning team this season! Pull no punches, the tag team of BVA and Insain should be shipped to Tuscaloosa as cheerleaders.

There isn't 64 teams in 3A with 4 wins yet. That could change once the east finishes.
Depends on what happens this Friday out east, then one of the teams that is projected mideast, more than likely S. Guilford will get put in the midwest. I just don't see McMicheal getting in with only 3 wins.

Reactions: beamer24
Burkeforreal - I hear things are a little shaky on the eastern side of town as well.....

Well u know EB fell off the map after a RB and Wide out leave. Didn't know it was gonna end up THAT bad

they have been injury stricken all season..... look for a retirement announcement soon!

Depends on what happens this Friday out east, then one of the teams that is projected mideast, more than likely S. Guilford will get put in the midwest. I just don't see McMicheal getting in with only 3 wins.
Unless Hunt upsets Rocky Mount these brackets probably won't change.

What I'm saying today is that I hope Trump wins big!!!

And yes, I look for the oldest rat in the barn to hang it up.... that's me, nothing official.

Hope you're right on the first one, not my personal choice, I may return to the ring and make wrestling great again.

.... or we could have a "Manager Bout"

heels the animal steele vs. Insain

Loser gives up all keys to Buildings, Buses and Bathrooms!

Unless Hunt upsets Rocky Mount these brackets probably won't change.
Probably right, with two teams ineligible for the playoffs with +4 wins out east. Not to familiar about alot of the teams out east and there records.

Last edited:
beamer I'm in a slump..... I voted for Trump but picked Hill to win, based on condition of crazy America! So no, I missed this as well.

Hibriten and South Point were pretty evenly matched.

IMO Hibriten has a high ceiling depending on how well they progress throughout the season.
Beamer saw the scrimmage the same as most Raiders saw it. We know SP is a different animal than they were in August but in all fairness I am sure Hibriten has progressed equally. Loving this matchup. Go Raiders!

Reactions: beamer24
Well the season ended in bad fashion but Hibriten was fun too watch this year. So long NW3/4A and onto that juggernaut 2A conference were headed into.
Congrats to Hibriten Players and Coaches on a County Championship, Conference Championship, School record for wins, and Western Regional Runner up.
Congrats to Jarius Cotton and Jon Barrett Lewis go win the Shrine Bowl next week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT