ADVERTISEMENT

Northside Pinetown at North Hampton

Doppleganger#

Jul 4, 2003
Don't know anything about either program. I do know Northampton was in last year. Any thoughts or predictions? Just for the heck of it I am going with Northside.

A friend of mine was working in that area and watched Pinetown play a few weeks ago . He said they were pretty fast and athletic but they looked small . I asked what they ran on offense and defense his reply “ everything they did looked like a 2nd grade fire drill “ don’t know what that means but they win so it can’t be all bad .

Pinetown looks ok . They run a version of the pistol with tailback about 14- 15 yds deep. Some option, counter and sweep. Good enough passing game. Tarboro smashed them , other loss to pamlico county 50-48. They came back and beat pamlico by the about the same score a couple weeks ago. I think they handle North Hampton by about 16 36-20. I may be very wrong but I don’t think they can play with Robbinsville or Murphy . Just my opinion and mean no disrespect to Pinetown.

I agree. They need to sling it around about 50 times and complete 45 of them . I just don’t think they have the offensive line to run the ball on Robbinsville or Murphy. But who knows anything can happen Pinetown may get beat Friday and we know what North Hampton brings to the table.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT