ADVERTISEMENT

Northside-JAX at Havelock

Onslowfootball

Nov 1, 2017
Who do you got? could be shoot out or close, experience far as team NHS been together 2-3 years for most of the players,but those Rams year in year out are always there. This probably going to decide conference championship. over on 2A Clinton Wallace Rose at the dog pound going to be a good night down east.

Northside is battle tested. They are playing with allot of confidence. This one can go either way. Turnovers will be the key.

I have been saying this was gonna be the game to decide the conf for awhile now and it could go either way. Now I'm leaning toward Havelock running away with this one in the 2nd half, just off of depth. Its gonna take one heck of a performance from #6 to beat us and I just feel that we have the advantage as far as the number of athletes we can throw at him to tire him out. 2nd half if we are fresher than them, then that's what should put this game away. Either way I think its gonna be a good one

I have been saying this was gonna be the game to decide the conf for awhile now and it could go either way. Now I'm leaning toward Havelock running away with this one in the 2nd half, just off of depth. Its gonna take one heck of a performance from #6 to beat us and I just feel that we have the advantage as far as the number of athletes we can throw at him to tire him out. 2nd half if we are fresher than them, then that's what should put this game away. Either way I think its gonna be a good one
i think you right here, NHS plays alot of guys both ways. They can let #6 do some things,but don't key on him because #23 AND #48 can hurt you, but I think you guys are faster and stronger. Local paper predicts close game. I do know one thing the Coastal 3A conference and EAST 3a has to go through Havelock. You guys at home never bet against you guys there.Talking about a twelfth man.
I hope no one gets injuried.

Last edited:
Havelock wins, 24-21.

Northside will be a team to watch out for come playoff time. Wouldn't be surprised to see Round 2 between these two in another month.

Reactions: Otis4411
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT