ADVERTISEMENT

NORTHEASTERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to that young man. He must be a beast.

I wasnt a fan of his early on, he's stepped up big time. The kids a baller, very fun to watch when he gets to flushed out of the pocket. Coach Moore told me that he was really putting in work at practice on his passing game

LoL man WRH Def didn't have a off night. They will tell you that. SWO gameplan was great long drives controlling the clock. Jordan went over 260 yards. Game was 2 score game last min WRH scored long run to bring it little closer. WRH QB came out throwing, SWO picked him off twice and that really turned the game in SWO favor.
It won't be but a few weeks before we refresh your memory what it's like to play wrh at playoff time. Defense has gotten better. Offense now machine like. Won't be any fumbles on your 2 yd line this go round. Won't be any dropped wide open TD passes this time around. We've gotten much better in leiu of our competition. Have y'all?

It won't be but a few weeks before we refresh your memory what it's like to play wrh at playoff time. Defense has gotten better. Offense now machine like. Won't be any fumbles on your 2 yd line this go round. Won't be any dropped wide open TD passes this time around. We've gotten much better in leiu of our competition. Have y'all?

A lot better IMO we haven't played anyone last 7 weeks so your guess is as good as mine. WRH game, our line wasn't blocking up to their par. Defense had a few guys in the wrong spots, which looks alot better now. We shall see, off of NE again and you will get your shot. I knew the dogs would get it rolling, much respect for that program. Good luck tonight should be a battle

A lot better IMO we haven't played anyone last 7 weeks so your guess is as good as mine. WRH game, our line wasn't blocking up to their par. Defense had a few guys in the wrong spots, which looks alot better now. We shall see, off of NE again and you will get your shot. I knew the dogs would get it rolling, much respect for that program. Good luck tonight should be a battle
I agree. We're gonna have to bring that "A" game tonight for sure. Good luck to you guys in the upcoming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT