ADVERTISEMENT

NORTHEASTERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to try and go to your game tonight but it's insane how busy we are with trouble calls and reconnects on houses that were flooded. I doubt I get off before 9 or 10 tonight but if a miracle happens I'll call you.

Reactions: daagoob and Swo_05
Ok I have my phone on me. Rumor is that Freshwater is out for possibly 3 weeks. Head injury against Edenton last Friday. I'm not 100% on that though.

Reactions: Swo_05
Wow, Northeastern with 4 straight passes to open the game. We must be working on our passing game against an overmatched opponent. That would be a nice change to our run first offense this year.

Reactions: Swo_05
I don't think this Va Disciples team has a field to play on. I looked at their schedule and all their games are on the road,and a lot are in Nc and Md.

Never thought I'd say this but our qb Aaron Harris is looking really good throwing the ball so far. So far we've thrown 6 passes, that's almost more than we throw in an entire game lol. Northeastern is up 20-0 with 6 mins still in the 1st quarter

Our qb looking like Michael Vick out there. He has some moves and is fun to watch. 37 yard td run where he should've been tackled numerous times.

Reactions: eglfan
I hope Coach Moore doesn't run up the score. These kids from VA and their families are very humble. You can see it not only in the stands but by their players actions on the field. This is a team I will pull for in the future.

I hope Coach Moore doesn't run up the score. These kids from VA and their families are very humble. You can see it not only in the stands but by their players actions on the field. This is a team I will pull for in the future.

They act like that on the field but last year some of their players tried to fight our players.

Reactions: daagoob
Never thought I'd say this but our qb Aaron Harris is looking really good throwing the ball so far. So far we've thrown 6 passes, that's almost more than we throw in an entire game lol. Northeastern is up 20-0 with 6 mins still in the 1st quarter

Welp, I hate to say it, but.....lol

I haven't seen any of that this year. I seen their players helping our guys up and their fans who I'm sitting amongst are very respectful.

They did the same thing last year. They pat our players on the back and stuff then after the game a couple of them were really trying to fight our boys their bus was over by our locker room and the guy walked up to our boys talking junk and everything.

Ok I have my phone on me. Rumor is that Freshwater is out for possibly 3 weeks. Head injury against Edenton last Friday. I'm not 100% on that though.

It's been crazy at work. All I've done today is fix bad underground services. I just got home. Worn to a frazzle.

Reactions: daagoob and Swo_05
Im still not sold on our passing game. I can't make a judgement on this game because CVD is no match. I bet Camden and them would be a good game.

Our passing game is starting to click now. No it wasn’t any competition but all we needed was a break out game and I think it’s just gonna improve from here.

Our passing game is starting to click now. No it wasn’t any competition but all we needed was a break out game and I think it’s just gonna improve from here.

LoL man you guys are crazy. You play the school of the blind that doesn't even have a football FIELD. Then come on here saying your passing game is improved LoL and needed a break out game. You were playing the blind. Please take the damn blinders OFF

Yeah Aaron passes were pretty spot on tonight. This game could prove to be very beneficial to us from here on out

LoL man you guys are crazy. You play the school of the blind that doesn't even have a football FIELD. Then come on here saying your passing game is improved LoL and needed a break out game. You were playing the blind. Please take the damn blinders OFF

Nobody cares what you think. This thread doesn’t concern you. Please dismiss yourself. Thanks in advance.

Yeah Aaron passes were pretty spot on tonight. This game could prove to be very beneficial to us from here on out

He had some good passes in other games too but the receivers would drop them. It seems that everyone has improved. QB has had to work on consistency and it seems he has. Also the team we played is like a school for those who can’t play at regular high school I think. It’s like a prep school. Their players were smoking black n milds on our campus last night after the game!

Nobody cares what you think. This thread doesn’t concern you. Please dismiss yourself. Thanks in advance.

LoL Clown GO back into hiding. Beating your chest about beating and "showing your passing game" again at the blind school

LoL Clown GO back into hiding. Beating your chest about beating and "showing your passing game" again at the blind school

You are such a jackass, and repeatedly say the same things. Nobody has been in hiding it’s just that some of us have lives and don’t spend every waking minute commenting on every single thread on here using several different usernames, like you do.

Last edited:
You are such a jackass, and repeatedly say the same things. Nobody has been in hiding it’s just that some of us have lives and don’t spend every waking minute commenting on every single thread on here using several different usernames, like you do.

LoL shows your class??? Jackass?? What are you even talking about different user names LoL your a newbie to these boards and NE football and NC football young buck. Been around NC football since 78 when started playing on the highschool level. Your team was homecoming games back then. Shoot you prob weren't even born yet. Please stop hyping up the overrated NE part of the state. Keep playing cupcakes and schools that don't even have a FIELD LOL I'm guessing you played soccer in your day. After this year when freshwater leaves you won't have anything to hype so your two year run is over. Your all hyped because maybe just maybe this year you will win. It's okay, one day you can come down and take some photos of what state rings and trophies look like young buck.

LoL shows your class??? Jackass?? What are you even talking about different user names LoL your a newbie to these boards and NE football and NC football young buck. Been around NC football since 78 when started playing on the highschool level. Your team was homecoming games back then. Shoot you prob weren't even born yet. Please stop hyping up the overrated NE part of the state. Keep playing cupcakes and schools that don't even have a FIELD LOL I'm guessing you played soccer in your day. After this year when freshwater leaves you won't have anything to hype so your two year run is over. Your all hyped because maybe just maybe this year you will win. It's okay, one day you can come down and take some photos of what state rings and trophies look like young buck.

I hit a nerve lol! Again, you’re a broken record.

Actually not a fan of neither one of your schools but last time NE played SWO they beat the snot out of them. Thats a FACT.

No shit LoL never said they didn't. It was a 7-5 SWO team that didn't even deserve to be in the playoffs smart guy. The five times before that SWO took NE to the woodshed. Again NE is the most over rated team in the history of NC football right in front of mt airy

Actually not a fan of neither one of your schools but last time NE played SWO they beat the snot out of them. Thats a FACT.
TD08, who is your team I'm just curious.

I'm going to a SWO game before the playoffs. Im going to wear my green and gold complete with a Northeastern hat. I want to see in person just how good they are. I looked at their remaining schedule and it's all cupcake city so they shouldn't have any problem winning out. Their schedule is the equivalent of us playing Camden,Ptank,and "school of the blind". I think maybe I'll go to the Richlands game.

Reactions: eglfan and SWO-#1
SWO remaining schedule is against teams with a combined record of 6-14.
Lejeune, Pender,East Carteret,Trask,and Richlands. I thought our conference was weak. I will take Currituck or Hertford County all day over any of those 5. I bet Trask and Ptank would be a good matchup.Holmes would easily win that conference.

SWO remaining schedule is against teams with a combined record of 6-14.
Lejeune, Pender,East Carteret,Trask,and Richlands. I thought our conference was weak. I will take Currituck or Hertford County all day over any of those 5. I bet Trask and Ptank would be a good matchup.Holmes would easily win that conference.

LoL just give up man. No one is beating our chest about our conference. We play where they put us. We have played JHS number 2 team in 3A and WRH preseason number 1 and now 7 in 2A and number 3 ED in 2AA. We play very hard non conference. NE would be 1-3 with our non conference games. We don't play the blind school and cupcakes from VA before conference young fella. Football on VA is horrible besides VA beach. I wonder sometimes if you even follow football man or just NE football. We played in the toughest 2A conference for 10 years with Clinton, ED, SWO, Richlands when they were good with Mario Williams Travis hoppie Matt Taylor. We won 3 titles in 5 years with 4 title games appearances in 6 years. For ten years straight either Clinton or SWO represented the east man. Do some research and respect you daddy's who paved the path.

I'm going to a SWO game before the playoffs. Im going to wear my green and gold complete with a Northeastern hat. I want to see in person just how good they are. I looked at their remaining schedule and it's all cupcake city so they shouldn't have any problem winning out. Their schedule is the equivalent of us playing Camden,Ptank,and "school of the blind". I think maybe I'll go to the Richlands game.

The Richlands game is the only one we get excited about in our conference. 30+ years of domination by the Stallions. Some great games in prior years. Games with names like, The Great Halloween Massacre, The Catch, The OB Touchdown, Attack of the Terrible Towels.

Something always seems to happen. You would enjoy it. Might even get to see Richlands break the trend. It would be a great spectacle to see the SWO fans, CRY, MOAN, AND THROW FITS IF WE LOST TO THEM ...... Its not a question of If, just WHEN !!

Reactions: Swo_05 and daagoob
LoL just give up man. No one is beating our chest about our conference. We play where they put us. We have played JHS number 2 team in 3A and WRH preseason number 1 and now 7 in 2A and number 3 ED in 2AA. We play very hard non conference. NE would be 1-3 with our non conference games. We don't play the blind school and cupcakes from VA before conference young fella. Football on VA is horrible besides VA beach. I wonder sometimes if you even follow football man or just NE football. We played in the toughest 2A conference for 10 years with Clinton, ED, SWO, Richlands when they were good with Mario Williams Travis hoppie Matt Taylor. We won 3 titles in 5 years with 4 title games appearances in 6 years. For ten years straight either Clinton or SWO represented the east man. Do some research and respect you daddy's who paved the path.

I can assure you im older than you, so enuff of the young fella.you just have nothing good to say about any team from our part of the state. It's all negative and it gets old. Your going to get your wish soon because your stallions will get their shot at Northeastern. Save the trash talking till then. Meantime I'm going to a SWO game. You will see me, I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT