ADVERTISEMENT

NORTHEASTERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL what are you talking about damn dude. Why even reply when you just talk nonsense. Again who has played SWO and thinks their oline is trash. Your own dumb ass players get on here talking and you take up for them and talk nonsense about now its another team. Just stop damn, your posts are gettin dumber and dumber. Benching 300 is more then you will ever put up team dad. You seen film on SWO???? We have three games on NE as film goes and our FB is bigger then your linemen LoL The tiny DB you have will get ran at all night promise you that

You’re so stupid. How about you get off our thread idiot? You want to call my posts dumb but you are the one who’s dumb everyone knows that. How do you have film on anyone when you are nothing...you are a non-factor and nothing but an overzealous fan who gets on here and talks like you know stuff you don’t and I’m sure the actual coaches shun you because everyone knows you’re delusional and a pathological liar. Maybe one of the teams who beat you this year said your line is trash...I don’t know lol...and frankly don’t care! If that really is our player who commented then what kind of so-called adult would talk about a child like that?! You’re the only dumba** up here! I pity your grandkids, if you even really have any, because I would hate to have a grandfather like you and wouldn’t claim you! You need help and anger management not to mention a tutor! Believe me, that little tiny db you refer to would definitely floor your old tail if given the chance on the field! Go away little stalker/superfan/groupie/fan-girl, nobody wants you here! Why are you so pressed to know who posted it and you gotta ask dagoob like he’s gonna tell you even if he did know! Lol!!!! You’re a whole clown! Lol!!!

Last edited:
I only mentioned this particular player because of who his brother is. What I was trying to say is this kid has a chance to be even better than his older brother,All I did is post up there given this kid some props about how good he's doing as a freshman and you put LMAO. Why,I don't get it?
I wasnt hating on the young man. I hope he does well. I was just saying playing varsity so young will help him by time he becomes a senior. But thats nothing uncomman nowadays.

Reactions: eglfan and daagoob
We don't see it very often at Northeastern.
We have a freshman running back at wrh that has really developed quickly this yr. He is now starting and probably our leading rusher now. Trust me on this one: he's the next javonte Williams. Remember the name kanye Roberts. He's gonna be the total package.

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
We don't see it very often at Northeastern.

Actually it’s becoming more common. We have kids who play both varsity and jv starting 9th grade. But then we have had some playing strictly varsity since the 9th grade lately.

Reactions: daagoob
You’re so stupid. How about you get off our thread idiot? You want to call my posts dumb but you are the one who’s dumb everyone knows that. How do you have film on anyone when you are nothing...you are a non-factor and nothing but an overzealous fan who gets on here and talks like you know stuff you don’t and I’m sure the actual coaches shun you because everyone knows you’re delusional and a pathological liar. Maybe one of the teams who beat you this year said your line is trash...I don’t know lol...and frankly don’t care! If that really is our player who commented then what kind of so-called adult would talk about a child like that?! You’re the only dumba** up here! I pity your grandkids, if you even really have any, because I would hate to have a grandfather like you and wouldn’t claim you! You need help and anger management not to mention a tutor! Believe me, that little tiny db you refer to would definitely floor your old tail if given the chance on the field! Go away little stalker/superfan/groupie/fan-girl, nobody wants you here! Why are you so pressed to know who posted it and you gotta ask dagoob like he’s gonna tell you even if he did know! Lol!!!! You’re a whole clown! Lol!!!

What a rant!!! 3am in the morning have nothing better to be doing? Leave my name and grandkids name out of your mouth there young fella. This is a message board, you have taken it way to far dude. Your clueless about football in gerenal and SWO for that matter. When you want to talk about football then I'll respond. This is the last message from me, I'm way to old for this for little kid games. Where I come from you don't disrespect one another this way. Believe me when I say this team dad, you won't be talking like this face to face.

What a rant!!! 3am in the morning have nothing better to be doing? Leave my name and grandkids name out of your mouth there young fella. This is a message board, you have taken it way to far dude. Your clueless about football in gerenal and SWO for that matter. When you want to talk about football then I'll respond. This is the last message from me, I'm way to old for this for little kid games. Where I come from you don't disrespect one another this way. Believe me when I say this team dad, you won't be talking like this face to face.

And you won't be talking like this face to face either because you best believe there's a lot of parents who read this board so I won't be the first person you need to worry about if you come to EC. You called our players dumba**es so don't act offended if I bring up your grandkids (who I didn't name silly). Funny how you talk about me posting 3 am but you on the boards to the wee hours of the morning yourself and most of the day...but as usual you don't ever see your own faults. I've been talking about football but you are the one who wants to throw insults then can't handle it when I give it back to you.. I swear I think you're bipolar. You say I took it too far but you took it too far weeks ago...now you can't take the heat so dismiss yourself out of the kitchen old fart. I've told you over and over I couldn't care less about swo...which is evident since I don't comment on any threads about them but you make it a point to constantly be on nhs threads so you are the one worried about us. I swear I think somebody who went to nhs must've beat your tail back in the day or something. One thing you won't do is out talk me...I promise you that. You talk about our kids but I have never once insulted your players personally so I'm going to insult you!

And you won't be talking like this face to face either because you best believe there's a lot of parents who read this board so I won't be the first person you need to worry about if you come to EC. You called our players dumba**es so don't act offended if I bring up your grandkids (who I didn't name silly). Funny how you talk about me posting 3 am but you on the boards to the wee hours of the morning yourself and most of the day...but as usual you don't ever see your own faults. I've been talking about football but you are the one who wants to throw insults then can't handle it when I give it back to you.. I swear I think you're bipolar. You say I took it too far but you took it too far weeks ago...now you can't take the heat so dismiss yourself out of the kitchen old fart. One thing you won't do is out talk me...I promise you that. You talk about our kids but I have never once insulted your players personally so I'm going to insult you!

LoL just call it like I see it. Spoke about players talent nothing more or less. Believe me we travel well in SWO No one is worried about parents LoL Don't run from the facts dude. When NE chokes don't go into hiding.

We have a freshman running back at wrh that has really developed quickly this yr. He is now starting and probably our leading rusher now. Trust me on this one: he's the next javonte Williams. Remember the name kanye Roberts. He's gonna be the total package.
You guys are a dynasty anyway, right up there with Shelby and Reidsville. Everyone wants to play for WRH. Nobody wants to play for us.

LoL just call it like I see it. Spoke about players talent nothing more or less. Believe me we travel well in SWO No one is worried about parents LoL Don't run from the facts dude. When NE chokes don't go into hiding.

No that’s not what you did and you know it. You have always been very degrading to our team and players plus anyone who says anything good about them you want to call names and make derogatory remarks toward. Funny that you say swo travels well but I really don’t think anyone will back you up because they know you’re wrong in the things you say.

Hey guys my boy Mike Keller has an octagon in his gym that yall can use if we meet up lol. It's getting heated up here, I love it!!! Playoff time baby, see everyone in Newport tomorrow

Reactions: PackHorses
No that’s not what you did and you know it. You have always been very degrading to our team and players plus anyone who says anything good about them you want to call names and make derogatory remarks toward. Funny that you say swo travels well but I really don’t think anyone will back you up because they know you’re wrong in the things you say.

LoL okay. SWO one big family, think what you want

Thats funny I coach the Rec in 2016 and 2017 for Sw.Rec I remember him he played with my babyboy#7 his gonna be special.

Reactions: StallionSWO
Better game in beulaville tomorrow night!
Maybe, but I want to see in person this SWO team. Ive heard so much, I kind of want to see this transfer running back and this offensive line. I know they beat you guys earlier this year so either they're good or you guys just had an off night like we had when we played you guys last year. It happens to every team, whether they're a WRH or a First Flight.

Maybe, but I want to see in person this SWO team. Ive heard so much, I kind of want to see this transfer running back and this offensive line. I know they beat you guys earlier this year so either they're good or you guys just had an off night like we had when we played you guys last year. It happens to every team, whether they're a WRH or a First Flight.
Only thing I'll say is ,we hope to get another shot at SWO.

LoL man WRH Def didn't have a off night. They will tell you that. SWO gameplan was great long drives controlling the clock. Jordan went over 260 yards. Game was 2 score game last min WRH scored long run to bring it little closer. WRH QB came out throwing, SWO picked him off twice and that really turned the game in SWO favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT