ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern

seadog28

Oct 4, 2004
Every year they are going to the ship! Every year they get spanked before they get there. Sorry daagoob, same ole, same ole. Ecc is too strong!

This gives me no pleasure, but it is what it is.

Well lets see what they made of i understand their defense isnt a elite defense but decent as goob said i never seen em play but i do believe their offense can score points.. But its defense that wins ships.now if they can out score u then hey good job but of u cant stop anyone on d then its gonna be a long night!!!

Every year they are going to the ship! Every year they get spanked before they get there. Sorry daagoob, same ole, same ole. Ecc is too strong!

This gives me no pleasure, but it is what it is.

Sorry daagoob, same ole, same ole. Ecc is too strong!

That means that if Clinton advances tonight then we will lose to them next Friday night, correct? I'm assuming that is what you are saying but I just want to get some kind of clarity on that statement. I'm sure you understand.

Reactions: blackbulldog
Sorry daagoob, same ole, same ole. Ecc is too strong!

That means that if Clinton advances tonight then we will lose to them next Friday night, correct? I'm assuming that is what you are saying but I just want to get some kind of clarity on that statement. I'm sure you understand.

You know I've done some thinking on this. This is a new year. Perhaps, this is the year NHS gets the monkey off their backs.

Reactions: blackbulldog
You know I've done some thinking on this. This is a new year. Perhaps, this is the year NHS gets the monkey off their backs.

I'm not sure what to make of this response. I don't know if your being serious or sarcastic lol. Next weekend everything will start becoming a little more clear. Heading to First Flight now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT