ADVERTISEMENT

North Davidson 52 - Forest Hills 18

How'd it go? Wasn't able to make it.

I'll put it to you this way BKN, we still got MAJOR problems with penalties on the defensive side of the ball, and I'm not talking about offsides penalties either. Too much mouth out on that field for my liking. Others may disagree. What scares me about playing Ledford again, is that I think it is only going to get worse.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Heard Ledford got some favorable breaks and was very lucky to win last night. What happened

This team has attitude, which is sometimes a good thing and other times a terrible thing. No sense in dumb penalties. Talking is fine, just be physical between the whistles.

I'll put it to you this way BKN, we still got MAJOR problems with penalties on the defensive side of the ball, and I'm not talking about offsides penalties either. Too much mouth out on that field for my liking. Others may disagree. What scares me about playing Ledford again, is that I think it is only going to get worse.

These things won't hurt you against weak caliber teams..... The further you go the more likely they begin to mean something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT