ADVERTISEMENT

NCPreps 3A Poll - Week 10

Also all the teams 71st has played cannot pass like jh rose havelock or even jacksonville but again we will see 😂

I’m not saying y’all ain’t good or don’t have a chance I just don’t see how y’all better than northern nash but get emotional idc lol
Well, you may be right but those 3 teams are terrible against the run not a good defense in the bunch, but we shall see.

You are delusional if you think any team in 3a is doing to demolish that 71st team. No one in 3a is going to manhandle 71st. kings mountains, space mountain, or black mountain, it doesn't matter it will be a good game. It won't be 69 points scored, I know that.
Ok 😂 no one ever said you would get demolished styles make games all I said was My opinion now go cry else where we had 3 fumbles in our territory stupid one taken back for a td the other 2 within our 30 yard line

I don’t see where you got all this because I said I don’t think y’all should be ahead of nn which I can make that opinion all that other stuff is obviously what you feel about your own team

Ok 😂 no one ever said you would get demolished styles make games all I said was My opinion now go cry else where we had 3 fumbles in our territory stupid one taken back for a td the other 2 within our 30 yard line
Whose fault was that? Must have ball security issues.

You are delusional if you think any team in 3a is doing to demolish that 71st team. No one in 3a is going to manhandle 71st. kings mountains, space mountain, or black mountain, it doesn't matter it will be a good game. It won't be 69 points scored, I know that.

when was the last time 71st was relevant. This is what happens when long time irrelevant teams become "visible" again, and some fans think they are world beaters because they're playing well after 1000 years. With all this talk I hope they make it.

If they go out early I'm sure you will disappear like all the wanna be world beaters.

when was the last time 71st was relevant. This is what happens when long time irrelevant teams become "visible" again, and some fans think they are world beaters because they're playing well after 1000 years. With all this talk I hope they make it.

If they go out early I'm sure you will disappear like all the wanna be world beaters.
71st has been relevant you just haven't been looking

Im not going to be on here to much after today honestly. I don't respond much but this topic peaked my interest. They won't go out early

You act as if NewBern hasn’t rush for over 300 yards every single game 😂 they ran the ball 54 times 6.4 yards a carry and that’s because they had 3 big runs but I hear u keep thinking 71st can run like New Bern u gonna have a rude awakening and I know for a fact y’all defense no where near New Bern defense the fact you comparing y’all selves to them is comical especially when y’all almost lost to jackbritt who New Bern would beat by 40-50 😂

But anyways I’m on my way to havelock now from Charlotte to watch them play tonight and next week Vs rose enjoy ya season my guy we will see come playoff time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: New3ra
Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth and don't have a plan.

New Bern is one of the top teams in the state this year and really only has two or 3 teams that can compete with it for the eastern 4A title - CG, Hillside, and WF. Havelock and Rose are still 2 strong Eastern 3A title contenders.

Outside of the Alamance county teams (usually very good) we really have no idea how good these other 3A teams are with lofty records. Due to 3A conference reorg and dilution most of them haven't really played anyone good. They are welcome to the show, but the playoffs will prove whether they merit praise or are just bracket fillers.

S.Durham just took their 3A conf. championship. When they want to, they can compete with any 3A team. 3 of their 4 losses were to top 30 4A schools - WF, Hillside, and Leesville Rd.

Last edited:
Yeah well us delusional folks don't see 71st surviving their projected 3A 1st/2nd/3rd round bracket. Not with Havelock and Rose both in the same bracket - balanced teams that each can post 69 points all by themselves. And it's more than likely that even if you beat one, you'll probably have to beat the other too.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
Yeah well us delusional folks don't see 71st surviving their projected 3A 1st/2nd/3rd round bracket. Not with Havelock and Rose both in the same bracket - balanced teams that each can post 69 points all by themselves. And it's more than likely that even if you beat one, you'll probably have to beat the other too.
He better hope jville don’t sneak in and they gotta play them first round 😂😂 cause even with them being down that’s gonna be a good game

• Haha
Reactions: dogs79 and New3ra
You act as if NewBern hasn’t rush for over 300 yards every single game 😂 they ran the ball 54 times 6.4 yards a carry and that’s because they had 3 big runs but I hear u keep thinking 71st can run like New Bern u gonna have a rude awakening and I know for a fact y’all defense no where near New Bern defense the fact you comparing y’all selves to them is comical especially when y’all almost lost to jackbritt who New Bern would beat by 40-50 😂
How'd that Rose defense hold up? 71st rushed for over 300 and only threw the ball once. Guess that 71st-run game isn't to bad. How did Havelock do this past week?

And also my boy id love to see y’all be down 21 and come back and only lose by 7 against jacksonville they would demolish y’all if they went up 21 on y’all and two congratulations for beating jh rose u still got 3 games to play before states so don’t get to talking too soon my boy cause even if u make it to states u not winning if you can’t pass the ball I promise u that not saying y’all can’t cause I seen y’all pass but that’s against down teams we still yet to see y’all play anyone elite and we play jacksonville every single year usually twice cause of playoffs so they know havelock offense very well

imagine waiting until after the game to talk 💩 lmao y’all barely snuck by jh rose even with your 300 yards rushing win states then talk
Barely snuck by lol. Rose was never in a position to win that game. They were down 3 scores majority of the game they made a push late late in the second half. I am not talking junk I'm pointing out what happen that you and your friend said wouldn't that's it. I said before I am not one for the back and forth. Good season Rose and good season Havelock.

And also my boy id love to see y’all be down 21 and come back and only lose by 7 against jacksonville they would demolish y’all if they went up 21 on y’all and two congratulations for beating jh rose u still got 3 games to play before states so don’t get to talking too soon my boy cause even if u make it to states u not winning if you can’t pass the ball I promise u that not saying y’all can’t cause I seen y’all pass but that’s against down teams we still yet to see y’all play anyone elite and we play jacksonville every single year usually twice cause of playoffs so they know havelock offense very well
My boy, the plan is not to be down by 21. Or do you get cool points for coming back? And you are correct; it is a ton that has to be done to win the state championship or even to get the chance to play for it. Are the Falcons up to the task? Maybe or maybe not, but it's been a fun season for me and the rest of the fans. The familiarity between teams is just something you have to deal with. And not playing anyone elite in the eyes of other fans who think getting blown out by a so-called elite team is better than just making other teams look mediocre is something I rather not debate.

Barely snuck by lol. Rose was never in a position to win that game. They were down 3 scores majority of the game they made a push late late in the second half. I am not talking junk I'm pointing out what happen that you and your friend said wouldn't that's it. I said before I am not one for the back and forth. Good season Rose and good season Havelock.

You came on here yapping 😂

My boy, the plan is not to be down by 21. Or do you get cool points for coming back? And you are correct; it is a ton that has to be done to win the state championship or even to get the chance to play for it. Are the Falcons up to the task? Maybe or maybe not, but it's been a fun season for me and the rest of the fans. The familiarity between teams is just something you have to deal with. And not playing anyone elite in the eyes of other fans who think getting blown out by a so-called elite team is better than just making other teams look mediocre is something I rather not debate.

There’s a lot of reasons they was down 21 they had a lot of flags thrown on them on big plays also their defense played terrible but again credit to jacksonville they know havelock alot better than other teams hopefully we get to match up with y’all next year seeing how y’all are young and have alot coming back then we can talk 😘

To my knowledge Kings Mountain has never won state
maybe getting ready to…these guys are good.
SP vs KM part 2?????? IDK KM will have to get by EL next week and SP by Crest this week.
I don’t see the east beating these west teams for the trophy 🏆

If Burns wins their 2nd and KM doesnt get one, they're gonna feel....

giphy.gif

There’s a lot of reasons they was down 21 they had a lot of flags thrown on them on big plays also their defense played terrible but again credit to jacksonville they know havelock alot better than other teams hopefully we get to match up with y’all next year seeing how y’all are young and have alot coming back then we can talk 😘
Might have been because they weren't that good and were overrated.

these juggernauts went out fast

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT