ADVERTISEMENT

Most Promising Underclassmen in WNC

Hate and jealousy...always sad, especially when they walk hand in hand

keep it consistent war horses, keep it consistent

Wouldn't want to consider them family...maybe a distant cousin through marriage you don't tell anybody about

Reactions: GG4BAMA
A long time ago and since I have nothing to do with scheduling that question is for someone else. I would love to play them. Wouldn't win many but every now and then and to beat it all with Owen players.

Nope not jealous. Hate is a strong word but i did say it earlier, I really despise is better. When I was in school we handled ACR pretty regularly. No reason to be jealous. Like I said FAIRVIEW AND OAKLEY HAVE DONE NOTHING. IT'S THE SURROUNDING AREAS KIDS WHO HAVE WON!

Ok. Well the same can be said about ACR when I was in school. We can have a pissing contest and you won't win that either. Overall ACR 37-25. In the recent past, 2000- present ACR 14-3. Avg. score ACR 36 Owen 11 (4 shutouts).

I consider Freedom part of western NC. :)
QB Jayden Birchfield is a freshman that has the size and skill set to be big time. Keep an eye on him

Do you think he will stay at Freedom? There was some chatter near the mid-point of the season that he wanted to play elsewhere next season.

Now with the coaching change that could help and it could hurt the chances of Freedom retaining this player.

Nope not jealous. Hate is a strong word but i did say it earlier, I really despise is better. When I was in school we handled ACR pretty regularly. No reason to be jealous. Like I said FAIRVIEW AND OAKLEY HAVE DONE NOTHING. IT'S THE SURROUNDING AREAS KIDS WHO HAVE WON!

Now you're just talking out of your butt because your head knows better. Keep 'em coming though. I'll get my popcorn ready. :)

I know for a fact jayden birchfield will still be at freedom. He loves the school and all his teammates. look for his name alot next year

Do you think he will stay at Freedom? There was some chatter near the mid-point of the season that he wanted to play elsewhere next season.

Now with the coaching change that could help and it could hurt the chances of Freedom retaining this player.
This will keep him at Freedom.

Now your talking to yourself. I didn't even respond. I will take your popcorn and raise you some skittles

I live here but I sure don't like that part about our city or country for that matter.

I always laugh when people complain of schools "stealing" their players. Maybe if you guys were better players wouldn't want to go to other programs. Every good program is going to have players that come from other areas because that's what happens when you're good. It attracts kids to do whatever they can to play for you. You see it all over the state

aaahhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahaha wait wait....

aahahahahahhaahahahahahaha

funny

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT