ADVERTISEMENT

Mooresville at Hough

This Mooresville team is legit for it's conference right now... Hough will be a little too much though... Now in 2 or 3 months down the road, this'll be a different game between these two...

Mooresville won’t make the playoffs. Count on that.
We make playoff every yr I think There only been handful in last 10-15 year where we didn’t so Again talking out your rear end bc u don’t even know what your talking about

Mooresville will win atleast another 3-4 at Worse that’s 5 wins at worse so and even at 5 wins I bet u we would still make playoffs bc Mooresville makes the state $$$$$$$

Reactions: Grey-Green and Gold
HR will come to Mooresville this season... This should be Mooresville year...
Lol. I mean sure, they could theoretically compete in a 2nd rate conference. But then what… a first round flop? We will revisit after Friday…. Because when they lose by 40+, you’ll see just how far off the pace they are.

chances are they’ll probably cramp up getting off the bus

Lol. I mean sure, they could theoretically compete in a 2nd rate conference. But then what… a first round flop? We will revisit after Friday…. Because when they lose by 40+, you’ll see just how far off the pace they are.

chances are they’ll probably cramp up getting off the bus
yea they are soft and need to stick with swimming.

Reactions: Grey-Green and Gold
yea they are soft and need to stick with swimming.
and You have little room to talk because Burns HS use to be Horrible back in the day and Yall are 5-15 and 4-14 since 2004 vs Shelby/Crest so yall have little talk bc you cant even beat the top 2 teams within your area.

Also yall are prob in the weakest conference in the state rn. and also Yall use to play the Q Foundation smh and Yall been up and down 2-9 / 3-7 just 6-7 years ago so Yall have no room to talk

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
and You have little room to talk because Burns HS use to be Horrible back in the day and Yall are 5-15 and 4-14 since 2004 vs Shelby/Crest so yall have little talk bc you cant even beat the top 2 teams within your area.

Also yall are prob in the weakest conference in the state rn. and also Yall use to play the Q Foundation smh and Yall been up and down 2-9 / 3-7 just 6-7 years ago so Yall have no room to

Also yall are prob in the weakest conference in the state rn. and also Yall use to play the Q Foundation smh and Yall been up and down 2-9 / 3-7 just 6-7 years ago so Yall have no room to talk
The Q was an NC powerhouse! Some of their players were 30 and on work release . 😃

Smack talk aside for a second… when you guys get a good look at Mooresville… they definitely do pass the eye test. This is a program that should be LIVING within the top 10-15 in NC rankings every year. They’ve got size, speed, and numbers. Oh man do they have numbers…. I’m not joking, they might have like 85-90 kids on varsity. Lol. You’ve got a fan base that backs them to the end.

but let’s ask why doesn’t it equate to competitive success? This is a program that a LOT of programs could only dream of having…. But why doesn’t it translate to being anything more than being one of those “best of the rest” teams?

I don’t have an answer on that…maybe one of y’all Mooresville peeps can chime in. But to me this all screams a lack of drive, no hunger to want more, and worse…. Complacency.

Smack talk aside for a second… when you guys get a good look at Mooresville… they definitely do pass the eye test. This is a program that should be LIVING within the top 10-15 in NC rankings every year. They’ve got size, speed, and numbers. Oh man do they have numbers…. I’m not joking, they might have like 85-90 kids on varsity. Lol. You’ve got a fan base that backs them to the end.

but let’s ask why doesn’t it equate to competitive success? This is a program that a LOT of programs could only dream of having…. But why doesn’t it translate to being anything more than being one of those “best of the rest” teams?

I don’t have an answer on that…maybe one of y’all Mooresville peeps can chime in. But to me this all screams a lack of drive, no hunger to want more, and worse…. Complacency.

Lol calm down Hough is trashhhh. They won't do anything but choke again this year. Their QB is trash who won't touch the field at UNC.

Lol calm down Hough is trashhhh. They won't do anything but choke again this year. Their QB is trash who won't touch the field at UNC.
Who is your team? Interesting that you spend all of your time on Hough? Maybe find a hobby?

Davie maybe down but still a top 4a team in NC when they are good and They play in one of the best conference in Western NC in the Triad which is loaded year in n out with East Forysth, West Forysth, Reagan , Davie etc
When’s the last time Davie was a “top team” in 4A?

better yet, when’s the last time Mooresville won any big game? Vs a quality opponent lol

When’s the last time Davie was a “top team” in 4A?

better yet, when’s the last time Mooresville won any big game? Vs a quality opponent lol
Last year LMAO Davie was very good

ON a different Note:

At Hough will tickets be sold at the gate or only online tickets from Hometown tickets?

Reactions: UNC_91
Last year LMAO Davie was very good

ON a different Note:

At Hough will tickets be sold at the gate or only online tickets from Hometown tickets?
Ummm Davie was 6-5 last year, finished 5th in their conference…. And absolutely smoked y’all.

Davie was no where near being a top team, try again

• Haha
Reactions: UNC_91
Ummm Davie was 6-5 last year, finished 5th in their conference…. And absolutely smoked y’all.

Davie was no where near being a top team, try again
and Like i said Davie plays in one of the best triad conferences. They are a consistent team yr in n out. Davie a good team (record doesnt always mean everything). Sometimes the better team loses and or whatever the case. Record doesnt tell the whole story,

and Like i said Davie plays in one of the best triad conferences. They are a consistent team yr in n out. Davie a good team (record doesnt always mean everything). Sometimes the better team loses and or whatever the case. Record doesnt tell the whole story,
Tells me they aren’t a top team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT