ADVERTISEMENT

Mooresville at Hough

Congrats to Hough.

34-6 Huskies. Gonna tell you right now, if you think Hough is a top 5 team in NC you’re kidding yourself.

we spotted them 21 off our own dumb mistakes. It was 14-0 in under 2 minutes with a 78 yard kick return and then a turnover that they took in to the house immediately.

we left 4 points on the field, and had a TD called back. That was like a 17-10 game really.

We are an inexperienced team. And We looked like One for sure tonight, especially early. But I like where we are at, and think we can compete for conference for sure

No doubt the better team won....Hough way too to tough for Mooresville lol

No doubt the better team won....Hough way too to tough for Mooresville lol
They we definitely better on the night. But I’ll go ahead and say this…. I would gladly take a rematch with them in the playoffs. That’s not a team, based on what I saw just tonight, that should be in the top 5 across NC discussion.

#1 shredded us because we were lazy and were arm tackling all night. Besides one run, they couldn’t long run on us all night. In fact I thought we did a solid job against their OL, more specifically the second half

Our secondary was nickel and dimed all night. Those little 5 yard passes quickly turned into 35 because of poor tackling. It is what it is, but I would welcome a rematch later in the year.

as of now I would put Chambers, Butler for sure ahead of Hough in Charlotte. I think Hough is closer to Creek than they are Chambers if I’m honest (not a bad thing, I think think there’s a gap from the top to Hough).

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Put it in perspective… Hough could not run the ball on us at all. JT Smith had 65 as their leading rusher, 45 of that was on one play. Forced them into 3rd and longs a lot, could not get off the field.

if our secondary catches up to the front 7 in effectiveness… we can be really good

Reactions: Maiden Creek
GAME DAY!!! Blue Devil Nation Let’s Ride! #TurnItBlue!
So Kyle don't be a coward and run and hide when your team gets stomped as we all knew...the fact you thought Mooresville had a shot is comical ...you know 0 about h s football .....good luck with Tennis ....hahaha

So Kyle don't be a coward and run and hide when your team gets stomped as we all knew...the fact you thought Mooresville had a shot is comical ...you know 0 about h s football .....good luck with Tennis ....hahaha
And your Ole man that think he knows it all but has 0 clue. - I think Your the one that doesn’t know anything about football

good luck in your Cupcake Conference n let us Big Boy Football worry about what we need to worry about Chuck and Like I said Stop putting shit out your backside that you have 0 knowledge or insight on

goodbye Chuck - You can worry about Burns n I’ll worry about Mooresville.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
And your Ole man that think he knows it all but has 0 clue. - I think Your the one that doesn’t know anything about football

good luck in your Cupcake Conference n let us Big Boy Football worry about what we need to worry about Chuck and Like I said Stop putting shit out your backside that you have 0 knowledge or insight on

goodbye Chuck - You can worry about Burns n I’ll worry about Mooresville.
I really don't know much about anything but I know Mooresville is horrible in tackle football.....big talker don't be so scared to play us and let's line em up and see buddy.....2a burns stomps 4a Mooresville all day long

Last edited:
Hough looked good only losing to Dutch Fork by 3. But Dutch Fork only beat 0-2 Spartanburg 27-25.
Was wandering why this game was close as it was. Found out the QB for DF got hurt in the game against Spartanburg. Look like the QB will be out a few games or so. And DF have some tough competition coming up.

Hough looked good only losing to Dutch Fork by 3. But Dutch Fork only beat 0-2 Spartanburg 27-25.
One of Spartanburg's losses is to a National Power Langston Hughes. Top 5 Team in Georgia. Their roster looks like a US.Army All American Team. How many Teams in NC & SC, that wouldn't be 0-2 against these 2 teams? Very few, if any.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT