ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek vs. Harding --- Does MC take them serious??

Harding is a good squad and I think if they stay healthy they get 9, maybe even 10 wins which would be huge accomplishment. This game against this team doesnt set up well for them. Also, little birdie told me they may not be 100% tonight.

Harding self-imploding. A bad punt snap gave MC the ball on the 1... scored. Harding was driving, and a fumlbe on the QB led to a fumble return for a TD. 17-9 MC.

Lol.... Congrats M.C.... Harding made mistakes can't beat M.C fumbling the like that.
Heck of an effort from Harding in the 1st half. Had a MC fan texting me that Harding has one of the biggest dlines he's ever seen. When MC fans are talking about your size, you're doing something right.

If Harding continues on their current tragectory, they'll eventually learn how to win games like this. Playing MC in September and seeing what went wrong in the 2nd half will pay big dividends in November.

Heck of an effort from Harding in the 1st half. Had a MC fan texting me that Harding has one of the biggest dlines he's ever seen. When MC fans are talking about your size, you're doing something right.

If Harding continues on their current tragectory, they'll eventually learn how to win games like this. Playing MC in September and seeing what went wrong in the 2nd half will pay big dividends in November.
YeP they are big up front very physical. But you can't make bone head mistakes against M.C

Lol.... Congrats to yall buddy...

Creek now 4-0 with 7 to play. You had Scotland, Butler and Harding as losses. You are 0-3 . Creek has to go 2-5 the last 7 for you to win my bet. I have changed my mind on the jersey. I want a West meck jersey and on the back I want Zamir and Mcqueen's rushing totals on the back..

450 yards in rushing. Yikes. I though the West side had the sauce this year??

Reactions: Scots_nation
Creek now 4-0 with 7 to play. You had Scotland, Butler and Harding as losses. You are 0-3 . Creek has to go 2-5 the last 7 for you to win my bet. I have changed my mind on the jersey. I want a West meck jersey and on the back I want Zamir and Mcqueen's rushing totals on the back..

450 yards in rushing. Yikes. I though the West side had the sauce this year??
Really Blue?... lol... I think WM did pretty good since their down to a 3rd string QB. But SC stuck to there strength running Zamir 24 times. Hey that kids a freak with a sick jump cut. But M.C had there hands full trying to stop Crouch he had over 200.

Really Blue?... lol... I think WM did pretty good since their down to a 3rd string QB. But SC stuck to there strength running Zamir 24 times. Hey that kids a freak with a sick jump cut. But M.C had there hands full trying to stop Crouch he had over 200.

Nothing to do with WM performance. Everything to do with your loud bnoxious disrespect of the MC program 6-7 weeks ago. Just an average team, run is over, lose to Scotland by 28, Palmieri cant coach, will lose 5 games.....etc,etc. Now its check cashing time.

As far as Crouch goes..yup he is a man child. Got over 200 with a lot of yards between the 20's like I predicted. Took 37 carries though and he only got in the endzone once off a short field. Meanwhile the rest of the offense did absolutely nothing.

With regards to the 3rd string QB at WM we gottta do something to keep these kids healthy. Last year, this year.....why cant we keep them upright?

If they go small. I think them and Scotland got to be the favorites

They will go small 4a without question. Could they get to the title game?? Maybe. Long way to go. They are on a brutal 4 game stretch right now with West meck up next. Big time rivalry game.

Crouch is unreal and they have several studs. Gwynn the OL/DL doesn't get enough credit. They run behind him a ton and he plays just about every snap on defense and is a destroyer. They are a tough bunch of kids who play with a monster chip on their shoulder.

That said it is a one trick pony. They cant throw it at all. Not even a little. No depth and I am not sure you can carry it 35 times a game, play 70% of the defensive snaps and survive through November..

Nothing to do with WM performance. Everything to do with your loud bnoxious disrespect of the MC program 6-7 weeks ago. Just an average team, run is over, lose to Scotland by 28, Palmieri cant coach, will lose 5 games.....etc,etc. Now its check cashing time.

As far as Crouch goes..yup he is a man child. Got over 200 with a lot of yards between the 20's like I predicted. Took 37 carries though and he only got in the endzone once off a short field. Meanwhile the rest of the offense did absolutely nothing.

With regards to the 3rd string QB at WM we gottta do something to keep these kids healthy. Last year, this year.....why cant we keep them upright?
Keeping them upright? Both QB's got hurt from running the ball. Not getting sacked as your alluding too.

Keeping them upright? Both QB's got hurt from running the ball. Not getting sacked as your alluding too.

Not alluding to anything. Two years in a row starting QB goes down. Then I read excuses for getting beat by good teams like Catholic or Scotland. Maybe we should stop running them?? Just a thought.

Not alluding to anything. Two years in a row starting QB goes down. Then I read excuses for getting beat by good teams like Catholic or Scotland. Maybe we should stop running them?? Just a thought.
Both qb's took some shots. The one on number 3 was a wicked hit around the neck that twisted his body and his ankled just got rolled. Not sure why he didn't run out before contact. there was no more yards to gain. #12 took a big shot as well. They run pretty quick as soon as they see the void left by the linebackers dropping. it looks like it is almost pre-determined. Not a good way to keep qb's healthy against physical teams like they saw last night and next week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT