ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Sarrat

Brother, I played the game in front of 100k people on many occasions! I love football. Especially the level ( high school) that prepares men to be men!

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
As ive said, i remember u playing, i too love it, thats why i do as the things i can to help the team, coaches etc.

Reactions: seadog28
Sf1, the only reason I hate Shelby is because I was raised to hate Shelby. I grew up in a mill town. We were tight and Shelby in football was the yardstick.
We beat Shelby and we rule the world. Get it? I wish no team misfortune, but beating Shelby and Crest makes me very happy!

Last edited:
Reactions: shelbyfan1
I know your feeling, especially with Crest, and i grew up during tge time when SP and Shelby were true rivals in 70s and 80s, it lost alot after that, but starting to heated up again

I know your feeling, especially with Crest, and i grew up during tge time when SP and Shelby were true rivals in 70s and 80s, it lost alot after that, but starting to heated up again

Damn right! As it should be! I love it!

Where's the freaking love button like they have on Facebook? And, I'm making you my MCM, Seadog. Nah, seriously, it was good seeing this while working these 12 hours on a Saturday.

Last night's game was both a tough and entertaining game to watch. I was shocked, even stood up one occasion, and pulled a Vince Lambardi, and asked, "What the hell's going on out there"?

Freedom was a very prepared bunch, that came to win the game. We showed some chinks in the armor, but fortunately, it was the first game, plenty of time to gel and make some needed adjustments. It's all a process. Don't count them Shelby boys out. They will be ready for whomever.

Last edited:
Where's the freaking love button like they have on Facebook? And, I'm making you my MCM, Seadog. Nah, seriously, it was good seeing this while working these 12 hours on a Saturday.

Last night's game was both a tough and entertaining game to watch. I was shocked, even stood up one occasion, and pulled a Vince Lambardi, and asked, "What the hell's going on out there"?

Freedom was a very prepared bunch, who came to win the game. We showed some chinks in the armor, but fortunately, it was the first game, plenty of time to gel and make some needed adjustments. It's all a process. Don't count them Shelby boys out. They will be ready for whomever.

I tried to tell you, LA! You Shelby boys are slow. Be proud, despite the obstacles you won. Now, the blow out in Belmont is inevitable!

Mark it down, 1 year from today JBB will own Cleveland County! And Crest91, before you open your pie hole, that includes Crest! We would beat the wheels off you this year.

Mark it down, 1 year from today JBB will own Cleveland County! And Crest91, before you open your pie hole, that includes Crest! We would beat the wheels off you this year.
Good game last night, but pipe down some. Damn! You act as if Freedom is the only school w/ young players coming up the pipeline. We have talented underclassmen, too, and as of right now, JBB is 0fer vs Cleveland County. You're really just happy that y'all played us close. Play a few more games first, before you anoint JBB as the next Bill Belichick and Freedom Patriots as the new New England Patriots. Y'all ain't done ish yet, but play Shelby close.

Last edited:
Reactions: shelbyfan1

To be fair, with them being 2Aand Freedom being a talented 3A team, you're supposed to win and have them gassed at the end. Can't really boast about playing them a close game.

yes Pats that last guy was horrible .....congrats on getting one of the best in NC.

LD, I agree. In order to be considered the best in NC, you have to beat the toe nail biters from Cleveland County! JBB will get it done!!

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT