ADVERTISEMENT

Maiden at Reidsville

amaidendevil we are not talking about West Caldwell here but since you brought it up. West's problem is coaching the talent is there the last time a decent coach was there was Chip English and did he not beat your blue devils.

amaidendevil we are not talking about West Caldwell here but since you brought it up. West's problem is coaching the talent is there the last time a decent coach was there was Chip English and did he not beat your blue devils.
If you would have read back you would see how y'all segued into the conversation. Tread carefully LOL we already want to vote y'all out of the conference 🤣🤣🤣 y'all killing our RPI 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Haha...no one is saying that over here....it's more like:

"Honey I know we always go to your mom's for dinner after black Friday shopping, but I'm leaving at 3pm to go to Reidsville. If you wanna go, be ready at 230 because I ain't leaving late."
Better leave before that so you have time to eat and 💩 before you get to the stadium. We don't allow the opposing team to do either at "community" stadium. Least that's what I hear.

Haha...no one is saying that over here....it's more like:

"Honey I know we always go to your mom's for dinner after black Friday shopping, but I'm leaving at 3pm to go to Reidsville. If you wanna go, be ready at 230 because I ain't leaving late."
I will be there to welcome you early. I will bring you a gift from Rose's. Bring you some discount copier paper for your spreadsheets and some tissue you can cry into and also wave as a white flag sometime in the second quarter. It's not a joke, it's not a joke. Don't bring Corn Pop.

• Haha
Better leave before that so you have time to eat and 💩 before you get to the stadium. We don't allow the opposing team to do either at "community" stadium. Least that's what I hear.
Plan B: 💩 on the home side as you arrive, then grab some concessions before you walk over to the visitors side. Everybody wins

• Haha
I dont have a dog in this hunt and wish both teams the best. But just asking why is Reidsville not in the east.
Some team has to be the eastern most team in the west. Some team is the western most team in the east. I believe that may be Cummings. When teams are reassigned this same question will be asked, and again the answer will be those first two sentences. I don't think we lobby for it.

I will be there to welcome you early. I will bring you a gift from Rose's. Bring you some discount copier paper for your spreadsheets and some tissue you can cry into and also wave as a white flag sometime in the second quarter. It's not a joke, it's not a joke. Don't bring Corn Pop.
Save your money, I neither cry nor print my spreadsheets nor wave white flags. I'm ride or die with a smile on my face the whole time

• Haha
The Mule, thank you my friend. I have absolutely NO doubt if you ask the sheriff to look after our friends from Maiden he will surely do it.
You’re like OC Davis, Cheerduck and Maiden Creek, there are people on other continents who know and respect you guys, not to mention locally and across the state.
Cheerduck, did he call us incontinent?

Reidsville and Rockingham County geographically are considered the NW Piedmont....not sure you can call us being in the East...altho athletic wise we have been both and East and West over the years.....seems like this question gets asked every year by some, like Reidsville has some kind of say so in this...............

Reidsville and Rockingham County geographically are considered the NW Piedmont....not sure you can call us being in the East...altho athletic wise we have been both and East and West over the years.....seems like this question gets asked every year by some, like Reidsville has some kind of say so in this...............
Yal know yal got que tucker in yals back pocket lol

ram punching bag GIF

You're no longer playing punching bags. Devil collects his due tomorrow.

devil satan GIF

No. Stoneville. And she did not grow up in Reidsville. This is just a myth some posters who do not like Reidsville like to claim when they are trying to trash the Rams.
Come on, Mule.
Why do you hide behind her skirt?
Tell us the WHOLE story on Que.
And tell us why you are always the first to come to her defense, no matter what the issue.
What is the status of Stoneville High School?
And what is it’s proximity to Reidsville and Rockingham County.
Tell us about Que’s glowing success at Reidsville High School? You guys launched her success.
And you act so coy.
Tell us why she herself refers to Reidsville High School as “her team”? Nothing there, Mule?
That is exactly what she said to our Head Football coach/Athletic Director at last year’s Soccer Championship Game won by Shelby.
“Take it easy on my team” she stated just before your rams came to Shelby in the football playoffs.
We can’t and don’t make these “myths” up.

No influence, Mule?
In the cluster of the Covid Spring season of 2020/2021, with all teams facing odd scheduling and conference adjustments, how did we know that when the teams names went in the hat for seeding, Reidsville would just miraculously come out with the # 1 seed….again.
And that is just one of several “ breaks” that has gone Reidsville’s way in Que’s reign.
I better stop.
But don’t act so sanctimonious, Mule.
Way too obvious.

• Haha
Come on, Mule.
And tell us why you are always the first to come to her defense, no matter what the issue.
Tell us about Que’s glowing success at Reidsville High School? You guys launched her success.
And you act so coy.
Tell us why she herself refers to Reidsville High School as “her team”? Nothing there, Mule?
That is exactly what she said to our Head Football coach/Athletic Director at last year’s Soccer Championship Game won by Shelby.
“Take it easy on my team” she stated just before your rams came to Shelby in the football playoffs.

No influence, Mule?
In the cluster of the Covid Spring season of 2020/2021, with all teams facing odd scheduling and conference adjustments, how did we know that when the teams names went in the hat for seeding, Reidsville would just miraculously come out with the # 1 seed….again.
And that is just one of several “ breaks” that has gone Reidsville’s way in Que’s reign.
I better stop.
Way too obvious.

I did not know that sour grapes were a traditional Thanksgiving dish.

Come on, Mule.
And you act so coy.

No influence, Mule?
I better stop.
Way too obvious.
Shelby is out. Got that. What happened Covid year. Who was in the finals. What was the final score. 50,34,28,29 Those are the margins of victory for the 20/21 "spring" football season for Reidsville. Did that look like some kind of favoritism. Does it look like Reidsville did not deserve its seed, or it didn't even matter . I am not going to call you an Idiot. Your little Shelby Football Thread was bad enough. There are so many holes in everything you type. You know something, then say it. Mule ain't kicking your dumb butt around. Stoneville Highs status is- it is no longer. Big whoop. Oh Yeah for next year you better get some new material. Your old stuff is so repetitive, I will just make answers to your predictable
babble, I will just cut an paste responses EVERYTIME. And what is it she needs defending of anyway. Chopper would really find you Incoherent. Proximity to Reidsville and Rockingham County. About twenty miles from Reidsville. It is wholly in Rockingham County. What the dickens does that have to do with anything? What is your proximity to mental evaluation? Boy and that "easy on my team" remark, that certainly deserves some investigation by a governing authority. You really have uncovered something there. Can you Shut up until about June.

Reactions: Rammer16
The staff of reidsville did call the staff of swe in 2009 for pointers on field flooding.

Yep. They did. Can’t convince me otherwise. And I will never stop mentioning it. Don’t think I ever got that pair of boots clean.
That's the first thought every Reidsville fan that reads that post will have. I know I did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT