ADVERTISEMENT

Leesville Rd @ Wallace Rose- Hill

What y’all think? Can we hang?

2-0 Leesville will throw the ball around. No one going both ways. My nephew goes there only a freshman but on varsity. To them it's a cakewalk. But imo if WRH can sustain the ground and pound keep Leesville off the field it should be a tight game.

Question. Is Montgomery not getting as many touches in the RB cause he's more important on defense? He was a hell of a back last year. WRH is loaded at RB so they don't need him? He trying to play LB at the next level?

Yes it was considering we played without our qb and other key players. Honestly surprised it was close. I definitely chalk that up as a win and a huge confidence builder for our 58 underclassmen. Ourselves, HC (#1 east),and a much improved (coach) Camden County team will be just fine come playoff time.

2-0 Leesville will throw the ball around. No one going both ways. My nephew goes there only a freshman but on varsity. To them it's a cakewalk. But imo if WRH can sustain the ground and pound keep Leesville off the field it should be a tight game.

Question. Is Montgomery not getting as many touches in the RB cause he's more important on defense? He was a hell of a back last year. WRH is loaded at RB so they don't need him? He trying to play LB at the next level?
I do think we need him at linebacker more. We do have some really good running backs but I think coaches want to use him on offense when needed. Like second half, he was in backfield with CK and they were unstoppable. Best combo in my opinion. Sophomore RBs still need to catch up with varsity speed but has unlimited potential. Not sure about his future at either position.

WF wasnt the great WF that year though, but ya'll did give them a good basketball game for the most part.

This game might be easier
Maybe, they were coming off Championship year, tho. Are you serious about easier. I don’t know about that. Oh! I just got it. You meant easier for Leesville Road. I’m a little slow sometimes

Maybe, they were coming off Championship year, tho. Are you serious about easier. I don’t know about that. Oh! I just got it. You meant easier for Leesville Road. I’m a little slow sometimes
for Wallace...coming off a championship year and all.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC_91
What blinders goob
You can’t crown yourself best team in the east when you haven’t seen all the teams play. I mean I guess you can but it doesn’t make it true. Last season is over, you can’t live in the past. You may know a little about Princeton and St Pauls but you know nothing of teams like Hertford County,Roanoke Rapids,etc. Sure RR took an “L” Friday but do you know why?. Same with Northeastern, I have no idea why Simmons would have us winning big, and Camden County as only a 7 pt favorite over lowly Perquimans. Maybe the reason is because he doesn’t know much outside the Smashmouth Belt. HC made a statement Friday night and didn’t blow an opportunity they were handed. Camden County under new coaches blew out Perquimans by 40 plus and will most likely be 6-0 heading into their game with NE. Wrh took a few loses early on a year or so back and they were just fine come playoff time. NE as well a couple years back took losses to Havelock,Holmes,and HC in consecutive weeks. That season turned out just fine after they were wrote off. NE will only get better as the season rolls along and HC is legit. I’ll just sit back and follow the rabbit. 😉 😉

You can’t crown yourself best team in the east when you haven’t seen all the teams play. I mean I guess you can but it doesn’t make it true. Last season is over, you can’t live in the past. You may know a little about Princeton and St Pauls but you know nothing of teams like Hertford County,Roanoke Rapids,etc. Sure RR took an “L” Friday but do you know why?. Same with Northeastern, I have no idea why Simmons would have us winning big, and Camden County as only a 7 pt favorite over lowly Perquimans. Maybe the reason is because he doesn’t know much outside the Smashmouth Belt. HC made a statement Friday night and didn’t blow an opportunity they were handed. Camden County under new coaches blew out Perquimans by 40 plus and will most likely be 6-0 heading into their game with NE. Wrh took a few loses early on a year or so back and they were just fine come playoff time. NE as well a couple years back took losses to Havelock,Holmes,and HC in consecutive weeks. That season turned out just fine after they were wrote off. NE will only get better as the season rolls along and HC is legit. I’ll just sit back and follow the rabbit. 😉 😉
Mostly true. evidently you haven’t seen the real talent we got this year. WRH doesn’t have to go on last year. Your only player you like on WRH, Pearsall is looking real good. Senior QB can take over game when needed.

Last edited:
Simmons had Heide Trask losing by 30 and trask won by 18. Week one he had trask losing by 40+ and lost by 12. Simmons is lost

Yes it was considering we played without our qb and other key players. Honestly surprised it was close. I definitely chalk that up as a win and a huge confidence builder for our 58 underclassmen. Ourselves, HC (#1 east),and a much improved (coach) Camden County team will be just fine come playoff time.
Come on now goobs excuses from you? Lost to RM a team Tarboro beat the breaks off? Goobs just admit NE soft as marshmallows.....

Reactions: DogsRunItUp
I was checking out Hertford co and noticed they have 26 seniors and 17 juniors. Wow! That team has great experience and leadership. Big win against Tarboro. Have to put them third behind Princeton

I was checking out Hertford co and noticed they have 26 seniors and 17 juniors. Wow! That team has great experience and leadership. Big win against Tarboro. Have to put them third behind Princeton
They definitely will be a big threat next year too. Their QB returning as well. Beating us was a big confidence boost for them and I do believe they are among the favorites in the 2A East. Having said that though, they better step up on defense we hung 54 points on them and I truly believe we could have scored more if not for two costly turnovers. They could not stop the run and actually the pass ,because we threw it a lot for Tarboro standards last night. Regarding this matchup however shout out to Wallace Rose Hill for getting this game scheduled they ain't afraid of no smoke lol. Remember they went and gave Wake Forest a game back in 2019. I got Leesville in this one though. Hope Wallace pulls the upset though

They definitely will be a big threat next year too. Their QB returning as well. Beating us was a big confidence boost for them and I do believe they are among the favorites in the 2A East. Having said that though, they better step up on defense we hung 54 points on them and I truly believe we could have scored more if not for two costly turnovers. They could not stop the run and actually the pass ,because we threw it a lot for Tarboro standards last night. Regarding this matchup however shout out to Wallace Rose Hill for getting this game scheduled they ain't afraid of no smoke lol. Remember they went and gave Wake Forest a game back in 2019. I got Leesville in this one though. Hope Wallace pulls the upset though
HC is no contender on the east. Pipe down my guy. WRH will run them off the field lol

Very young, will get better as the playoffs near. Hopefully we get Melson back soon. None of this will matter of course if our defensive coaches can’t figure out how to defend against teams like Wrh. We usually play well against teams that love to pass but they are usually the Va teams or 3a schools we play. @UNC_91
So what's your expectations for NE this year? RM got smoked by Tarboro and then Tarboro lost to HC. Thought you said melson injury was minor? My buddy from RM said it was an ankle?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Who is 1 and 2 if WRH is 3rd in your eyes goob?
I actually don’t even have them at #3. There are teams that I’m just not familiar with so I’m only including teams that I’ve seen (nfhs) and read about up here by posters I know that call it like it is.
Hertford County 1
Princeton 2
Clinton 3
ED 4
Wrh 5

These are my top 5 and I’ll repeat that there are programs over here that I just don’t know enough about that could change things. Those are St Pauls,Roanoke Rapids,Heide Trask,Holmes. I understand Clinton lost but I still think Clinton is the better team and I believe they’d win if there was a rd 2.

I actually don’t even have them at #3. There are teams that I’m just not familiar with so I’m only including teams that I’ve seen (nfhs) and read about up here by posters I know that call it like it is.
Hertford County 1
Princeton 2
Clinton 3
ED 4
Wrh 5

These are my top 5 and I’ll repeat that there are programs over here that I just don’t know enough about that could change things. Those are St Pauls,Roanoke Rapids,Heide Trask,Holmes. I understand Clinton lost but I still think Clinton is the better team and I believe they’d win if there was a rd 2.

Bro are you drunk ? HC is trash Princeton? Clinton? They will get run off the field by WRH???? We both know this. Come on man take off the blinders dude 😎😎😎

Hertford County 1
Princeton 2
Clinton 3
ED 4
Wrh 5

You’ve lost it goob. You could have seen the best team in the East in the dog pound last nite but you a hater and that’s ok.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT