ADVERTISEMENT

Kings Mountain vs Catholic

Spoke to KM2ASU after the game over FB(after shaking his hand in line), class guy really is a guy KM is lucky to have. KM is a tough, physical football team who gave us some fits.
However, that defense is something else. Special is a word that comes to mind. Kept the KM offense at bay all night long and forced three turnovers.
My hat is off to Kings Mountain and their fans, great support and a class team.

Congratulations Cougars! Your defense and defensive discipline is special. Love the way your guys compete. Good luck next week in Chapel Hill. My Mountaineers will lick our wounds and come back next year.
Good game CC bottled up everything we tried to do. So jv; #'4
Spoke to KM2ASU after the game over FB(after shaking his hand in line), class guy really is a guy KM is lucky to have. KM is a tough, physical football team who gave us some fits.
However, that defense is something else. Special is a word that comes to mind. Kept the KM offense at bay all night long and forced three turnovers.
My hat is off to Kings Mountain and their fans, great support and a class team.
Good game Cc. Pretty much took us to the woodshed. Defense was all over us pretty much all night. We couldn't run or pass. Good luck next week. I am a Mp Mustang grad. And was hoping for double sweep next week. But will be pulling for you guys next week. Good luck.

Reactions: footsoldier
Good game CC bottled up everything we tried to do. So jv; #'4

Good game Cc. Pretty much took us to the woodshed. Defense was all over us pretty much all night. We couldn't run or pass. Good luck next week. I am a Mp Mustang grad. And was hoping for double sweep next week. But will be pulling for you guys next week. Good luck.
I think I over did next week in my previous post. I apologize and will holla at yall. Next week .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT