ADVERTISEMENT

Purnell Swett vs Cape Fear (THURSDAY)

-SWETT2VICTORY-

Aug 25, 2022
This game will be played Thursday(tomorrow) due to weather.

We thought the last game was going to be tough. Cape Fear is no joke. They are a well built program that can run the scoreboard. They are leading the ground game and a kid having one of the best seasons of any wideout in the region.

The toughest test the Rams have faced to date.

Purnell Swett 4-0
Cape Fear 3-1(lost to Laney HS)

Best Wishes

Last edited:
Cape Fear
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Swett
Pembroke, NC, USA
Actual Score00
Most Likely387
Median
Mean
Win Probability96%4%

I think the Rams score more than 7. If they can run the ball and control the clock to keep the CF Offense off the field they may have a shot to pull this one out.

Reactions: -SWETT2VICTORY-
I think the Rams score more than 7. If they can run the ball and control the clock to keep the CF Offense off the field they may have a shot to pull this one out.
Correct. We are facing a mean CF offense. They are a great program. Both by air and ground. If we can pull this off, this will be monumental.

36-14
it was 5-0 for most of the first half so I honestly believe we had a chance to hang with them and keep it very close until the end. I enjoyed the game and I hope the athletes learned from this tough competition.

I am proud of the organization. CF was smoking that ground game.

So both of your scores came very late in the fourth quarter….was it 36 or 29 zip before u scored ???
Well Mr. Scotwins, my system is down at the moment. So I have no way of recovering that part of the memory bank, but just as soon as it's back up and running I will be glad to provide you with an answer sir.

I really thought the Rams ground game could control the clock a little bit on CF. Hopefully they will do better with JB next week.

Reactions: -SWETT2VICTORY-
I really thought the Rams ground game could control the clock a little bit on CF. Hopefully they will do better with JB next week.
Not so much. CF had full control of our ground game. In my opinion, I saw more chances through what we threw by air. The score surely doesn't show it but I thought the defense did good enough to avoid a higher score by CF. We made some mistakes that CF scored on. Honestly, as said above, I truly believe we had a shot in place but somehow we lost that availability. CF surely has it going on, but they are very beatable.

Reactions: heelzfor2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT