ADVERTISEMENT

Purnell Swett vs Lumberton

-SWETT2VICTORY-

Aug 25, 2022
I was not able to make it. Close game. Great game. Lumberton came out on top. They didn't only beat Swett but knocked us out of a possible first round playoff game and first winning season since Coach Heil.

Congratulations to Lumberton.

Congratulations to Purnell Swett football team for a season's best in a while.

15-12 Final

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
Now let me rebuttal my above easy Mr. @Chute Boxe Hero. Swett did just make it into the playoffs. Athens Drive was put out by the leapfrog rule.They lost to Broughton. Even though they had a higher RPI They wouldnt make it in unless Broughton made it. Yet, Broughtons RPI was not good enough so Swett got in at the #32 spot to play Roseville.

I was told it was worse for a team in the mountains 20/21
Freedom got in at 39

Playing Rolesville is a great opportunity for the Swett program . Just travel
on up there to Rolesville this Friday night and show them what Ram football is all about. Pack those visitor stands and be loud. If you can hold them below 50 and or keep this from being a running the clock game you can travel back
with a smile and feel good moving into the off season. Go Rams..........

Reactions: -SWETT2VICTORY-
Playing Rolesville is a great opportunity for the Swett program . Just travel
on up there to Rolesville this Friday night and show them what Ram football is all about. Pack those visitor stands and be loud. If you can hold them below 50 and or keep this from being a running the clock game you can travel back
with a smile and feel good moving into the off season. Go Rams..........
We're already smiling. We made it into the playoffs. Something that hasnt been done since the day Joseph told Pharoah "seven years are coming, a great abundance through the land" in the book of Genesis 41:25-30.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT