ADVERTISEMENT

Will Purnell Swett be looking for a new Football Coach?

Tough gig and timing for such - I wish Purnell Swett the best of luck
14 candidates have applied thus far to include a long time Fayetteville assistant coach.

Let's all bow our heads
Let us pray

Dear God, Thank you for this new up-coming season. It is such a privilege and a blessing to have a program and those making the right decision. Please fill this community with hope and support as we push forward. Help us all to understand with fairness in our hearts and minds and give us the grace to accept the ultimate decision which could lead to either success, defeat or both.

Protect the athletes, the staff and the challenges ahead. Watch over all those present at MO Stadium, the spectators young and old in attendance, and our nearest and dearest families flooding our gates. May this decision celebrate happiness, and each game be enjoyable for everyone.

Amen

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
LISSEN HEAR MY CUSSIES
Looks like the interviews took place today.

I do know there's a BIG SHOT within those 14 candidate that the Hiring Authority is highly interested in. I know the name, but for security reasons and respect I will wait to see the outcome.

I sure hope the hiring panel DELIVERS and one that would best serves the program's history.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT