ADVERTISEMENT

Kings Mountain vs Catholic

Yes they were. All stadiums at each classification have to seat a certain amount.

Actually, Catholic before the campus was moved in the mid 90's to its current location played all its playoff games at Myers Park due to lack of seats.
I watched a playoff game on park road in the old rocky river days

Reactions: seadog28
Just don’t bring the cheerleaders.there is really no room. The sideline is MAYBE 10yds wide. Stands are right on top of the field.

Catholic is one of my favorite locales to take in a game, especially hanging out with the Footsoldier and him buying you a nice fitted hat... ha ha

Great stadium in my opinion.. Should be one heck of a ball game
We finally have serious Catholic gear for fans to buy after years of the same old you know what. Should be a great game with a festive atmosphere and lots of RED PAIN. Y’all drive safe and many hugs from the Footsoldier.

Just don’t bring the cheerleaders.there is really no room. The sideline is MAYBE 10yds wide. Stands are right on top of the field.
Cheerleaders are in the stands both sides. Visiting band gets an end section by the scoreboard. Sideline to wall is 15 feet on visitors side. It's tight.

Reactions: 1SWO1
Cleveland County goes down hard on Friday night. No pleasure in saying this, but it is what it is. I have huge respect for all those misfits and many great friendships with those clowns. However, the wall is the wall. Forgive me KM2ASU. Prove me wrong!

Cleveland County goes down hard on Friday night. No pleasure in saying this, but it is what it is. I have huge respect for all those misfits and many great friendships with those clowns. However, the wall is the wall. Forgive me KM2ASU. Prove me wrong!
Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I watched KM and they don’t play! The big red machine will get all they want and then some.

Catholic is one of my favorite locales to take in a game, especially hanging out with the Footsoldier and him buying you a nice fitted hat... ha ha

Great stadium in my opinion.. Should be one heck of a ball game

Last one before I back out. Shelby Lion is what is great in this game! A true fan and knowledgeable football lover. He cares about the kids!

Reactions: Sneed350Z and 1SWO1
Only flinching I’ve ever done around a red raider was when the wafting of underarm stench infiltrated my nostril area

With that said I’m a fan of how hard they play it’s a well oiled machine and fun to watch especially when we score 40 or more on em ;)

Weak...boo! Now recover!

Would love to see this Game but im going to the Best Game this week,, Shelby Vs Hibriten. Good to see FootOdor back chirping as usual until something unforseen happens again then he will be Gone Like The Wind again. FootOdor still has nightmares about T.J Logan running over him as he dreams at night. I would Love to see Great Shelby Team play CC sometime when they are Stacked to the Hilt like a Couple of Years ago. Just think,,, Brawn against Money,, and FootOdors nightmares Relived again !!!

This is a tough one for me. My wife teaches at Country Day. My stepson went to Catholic. I'll be pulling for CC. Of course we all have our crosses to bear.

It’s all good, mrhonda. It’s Cleveland County.

Would love to see this Game but im going to the Best Game this week,, Shelby Vs Hibriten. Good to see FootOdor back chirping as usual until something unforseen happens again then he will be Gone Like The Wind again. FootOdor still has nightmares about T.J Logan running over him as he dreams at night. I would Love to see Great Shelby Team play CC sometime when they are Stacked to the Hilt like a Couple of Years ago. Just think,,, Brawn against Money,, and FootOdors nightmares Relived again !!!

And the babe speaks, goo goo gah gah!

Foots,

I hope the Pope’s boys don’t look past this Mountaineer team. They ball out!

Only flinching I’ve ever done around a red raider was when the wafting of underarm stench infiltrated my nostril area

With that said I’m a fan of how hard they play it’s a well oiled machine and fun to watch especially when we score 40 or more on em ;)
Nice to see you on the 3A board Loin Boy. Good luck vs Hibriten will be pulling for ya

This will be a good matchup. Huss' offense was not as high powered as KM and NWCs defense is not as good as Catholic's. Excited, gonna be a packed house!

Reactions: shutdownD24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT