ADVERTISEMENT

Kings Mountain @ South Point

Why do Burns, Crest and Shelby fans treat Kings Mountain like the red headed step child. You see those three singing each other’s praises and constantly commenting on posts that involve the other two. It just seems strange to me. The city of Kings Mountain should petition Gaston county to adopt them. They are right on the line anyway.

Why do Burns, Crest and Shelby fans treat Kings Mountain like the red headed step child. You see those three singing each other’s praises and constantly commenting on posts that involve the other two. It just seems strange to me. The city of Kings Mountain should petition Gaston county to adopt them. They are right on the line anyway.
You may be too young to remember that the city of Kings Mountain had the choice years ago to decide what county they wanted to be in, Cleveland or Gaston. They had an election and voted for Cleveland. You sleep in the bed you made.

I think Burns,Shelby, Crest, South Point and Kings Mountain all have great programs . I just think Crest is one dimensional offensively . I think Shelby being in this weak conference will even hurt them in the future. I do think each program that I previously mentioned play good non conference schedules. I think Kings Mountain has a great team but they are young this year and they have trouble sealing the deal anyway .
And just like that mountie pride made a new email and got him a new screen name.... :) 😀

KM not concerned with their three little brothers to the west and north…

KM not concerned with their three little brothers to the west and north…

Lol KM is trash. Haven't won anything and will not in the next 20 years clown boy. Put the bottle down and step out of the trailer park young buck

Lol KM is trash. Haven't won anything and will not in the next 20 years clown boy. Put the bottle down and step out of the trailer park young buck
As soon as I am through with your mom in my trailer I will put the bottle down lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Lawn12Dog
As soon as I am through with your mom in my trailer I will put the bottle down lol.

What? Mom passed 12 years ago? But if u wanna talk like that we can meet up. Promise you won't miss me or wanna speak like that clown boy........ what game you at Friday?

What? Mom passed 12 years ago? But if u wanna talk like that we can meet up. Promise you won't miss me or wanna speak like that clown boy........ what game you at Friday?
Sorry about your mom but you asked for it. Also whose afraid of a keyboard gangster? Don’t embarrass yourself. Trust me on this, you don’t want no smoke lol.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Are you the ghost of CrestRulz past?
My mom is alive. If she wasn’t nothing said by someone who didn’t know her on a message board would rile me.

I’ve never threatened anyone over any of this dumb crap. I have been threatened and responded accordingly. Me and my boy crestmas got jumped in the crest parking lot by 5 ACR fans a few years ago and you can ask anyone over there this Friday about that. Old schooled those clowns.

Lastly, no one can be me. I’m original. These are wanna-be’s. I like smoke.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog and egfan
Because they talk and ain’t never done squat.

No one wants to live in Gaston County. It’s a cesspool full of rednecks, gangstas, and skanks.

Not to mention the midgets.

What a loser.
KM chokes so bad that they have former Huss assistants on their staff. Honestly Belmont is the only part of Gaston county that I enjoy visiting for a game. Every stadium is crap except South Point and Cherryville is decent. Now I will say the only team that underachieves as much as KM is Ashbrook. Of course, they lose kids to Hunter Huss and are just now getting them back. I know that to be true bc I have friends that work in Gaston county schools. The transfer rules have always been lax going back to the late 80’s. Of course, I was told by someone from Burns that they had a player whose brother played at Shelby. Both lived in Burns. Sounds like the wild Wild West . Now in Catawba county , looks Maiden picked up 3 transfers this year. Seems like loyalty has gone to the waste side .

KM chokes so bad that they have former Huss assistants on their staff. Honestly Belmont is the only part of Gaston county that I enjoy visiting for a game. Every stadium is crap except South Point and Cherryville is decent. Now I will say the only team that underachieves as much as KM is Ashbrook. Of course, they lose kids to Hunter Huss and are just now getting them back. I know that to be true bc I have friends that work in Gaston county schools. The transfer rules have always been lax going back to the late 80’s. Of course, I was told by someone from Burns that they had a player whose brother played at Shelby. Both lived in Burns. Sounds like the wild Wild West . Now in Catawba county , looks Maiden picked up 3 transfers this year. Seems like loyalty has gone to the waste side .
Again 321,
Who is YOUR team? Or if you do not have a team than who is your alma mater? If they are located anywhere around 321 North than KM has worked them over at some point.
Some schools can talk a little bit because they have won state titles in the modern era. Winning a state title in football is hard. A lot has to break right for teams with coaching, talent, conference, matchups, and avoiding the injury bug to win a state title. Yeah not having a state title irks us in our souls. It’s easy for some schools to talk when they do not have to run the gauntlet of Cleveland County matchups every year. All Cleveland County teams know they have three tough matchups before the rest of their schedules are in place. From the days of yester year when I played through today times some teams have always had my respect when it comes to their football programs. Crest, South Point, Shelby, and Burns have all produced some of my favorite high school players at times. That being said KM has a proud football history that is only missing a football state title. KM has whomped plenty of ass on the field, don’t get that twisted. We expect to win games which is better than many teams. We have been banging on that state championship door and at some point we are gonna kick that mf in!

Last edited:
I graduated from Lincolnton. They have also choked in some big games as well. Lincolnton should have beaten Shelby in the Western Finals against Shelby in 2015. They ran the swinging gate in the Red Zone. When they had ran off tackle a bunch for big yards. I just know that everyone that I encounter from from Kings Mountain seems to be cocky . I think Kings Mountain was really good in 1999. All I know is that I picked Kings Mountsin to win it all last year . Boy was I wrong .?
I figured that you were a Lincolnton fan. Not sure who you have ran into from Kings Mountain but the great majority of people from KM are not running around cocky or talking cocky. As far as these boards, KM is way down the list of cocky, arrogant fans. Yes I felt like that we were the best team in 3A last year. KM had a couple of injuries that came back to haunt them last year and the loss of Paysour didn’t help. I know a couple of good people from Lincolnton so I will not trash Lincolnton too bad. One of my buddies Charles Briggs is one of the best ever to suit up for Lincolnton.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I figured that you were a Lincolnton fan. Not sure who you have ran into from Kings Mountain but the great majority of people from KM are not running around cocky or talking cocky. As far as these boards, KM is way down the list of cocky, arrogant fans. Yes I felt like that we were the best team in 3A last year. KM had a couple of injuries that came back to haunt them last year and the loss of Paysour didn’t help. I know a couple of good people from Lincolnton so I will not trash Lincolnton too bad. One of my buddies Charles Briggs is one of the best ever to suit up for Lincolnton.
I like KM and their fans except for Mountie Pride.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT