ADVERTISEMENT

Javonte Williams#3. Is he the best ever?

not really. many other schools have done the same thing. UNC just got targeted because of jealousy. too many banners hanging up in the Dean Dome.
That’s far from the reason my friend. UNC did several student-athletes an injustice. The “Carolina way” what a load of bull shit. Forced athletes into a fake program instead of trying to provide them with the so called world class education they can provide.

Fedora is just as crooked as Dean Smith and Roy Williams. I give it 4 years before the NCAA is hitting them with charges again.

Reactions: olddog77
That’s far from the reason my friend. UNC did several student-athletes an injustice. The “Carolina way” what a load of bull shit. Forced athletes into a fake program instead of trying to provide them with the so called world class education they can provide.

Fedora is just as crooked as Dean Smith and Roy Williams. I give it 4 years before the NCAA is hitting them with charges again.
UNC = CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES

Reactions: atucker2
And everyone that has anything to do with Chapel Hill is crooked. Have you ever heard the story about casting the first stone, ever heard innocent until proven guilty, Roy said he didn't know. I have no reason not to believe him. That would be like believing some stranger talking about one of your friends. Hope you got your friends back,until proven different

Roy knew, if he didn't he's stupid. The NCAA found serious violations, there's your proof read their report, its public record. They decided not to impose sanctions.The notion '"everyone does it", no they do not. Every criminal I've known basically says that."The Carolina Way"

Roy knew, if he didn't he's stupid. The NCAA found serious violations, there's your proof read their report, its public record. They decided not to impose sanctions.The notion '"everyone does it", no they do not. Every criminal I've known basically says that."The Carolina Way"
Everyone ever associated with Carolina,are crooked. Might as well close down the University. Haters!

Only a very very small percentage of really great HS football players make millions in the NFL. I think he is very wise to consider an education for a career in case he's not on of those small percentages.

Right, the NFL has no career stability. One year you're in Florida, the next year you could be in the New England cold or wet Seattle. From 300k one year to 500 the next 2 years back to 250k or maybe 700k for a year all BEFORE taxes. Nomadic life for about 7 years at best.

Reactions: dogs79
Otis that would be great, I'm a huge supporter of NC STATE, I'm a die hard fan,lifetime. If you have a connection with the coaching staff please put in a word for him. They have already offered Freshwater, but I'm hearing hes leaning towards VT, but if true, it's still early and things can change. Many here think Walker is better than Freshwater, I'm not n agreement but then again I'm a basketball guy. Regardless, NHS will have 2 of the top recruits in the state next year, and quite possibly the #1 overall recruit in NC.

Crouch from Harding is a junior this year and tops in the country.

Reactions: beamer24
Otis that would be great, I'm a huge supporter of NC STATE, I'm a die hard fan,lifetime. If you have a connection with the coaching staff please put in a word for him. They have already offered Freshwater, but I'm hearing hes leaning towards VT, but if true, it's still early and things can change. Many here think Walker is better than Freshwater, I'm not n agreement but then again I'm a basketball guy. Regardless, NHS will have 2 of the top recruits in the state next year, and quite possibly the #1 overall recruit in NC.

I think that Walker has an offer now. They are looking though, not because I asked but I was told he is getting serious looks with Freshwater. I have to be honest though Williams was the best talent on the field. He was again Saturday in the ships. Carolina is getting a good one. If he wants to be a doctor his family needs to be in charge of his classes and not let an athletic advisor put him in what they want him to take. Remember Mcadoo? After his court case when his papers he submitted were found to be plagarized ( by packpride) he was ineligible and they put him right back in fake classes. His degree is worthless. Look him up and find out what he is doing. 96panther can forfet about trying to take up for that. Its beyond pituful.

Reactions: daagoob
Wow you guys are not really informed about UNC. Just believe everything you read on the Internet I guess. Not saying there hasn't been a few mistakes. Pack Pride lmfao. NCSU is irelevent in any sport. Yeah they beat UNC in football and that's all they care about. When is the last time state won a conference championship in any sport lol. Just blame the Tar Heels for all your problems. Just a very sad bunch in Raleigh and facts don't lie. I'm done with this sorry. Congrats to Javonte no matter where he ends up going. Can't wait for August Merry Christmas to all.

He could have gone to state and he would have gotten a new Dodge Charger. I believe that is what the players are still driving.

Reactions: 96panther
He could have gone to state and he would have gotten a new Dodge Charger. I believe that is what the players are still driving.

He can't go to State for a medical degree. Since he is a hole fan i doubt he would want to anyway. He better hope they get a better ol coach. Coaching there has been lacking. I'll still follow him with interest cause I think he is better than some of the colleges that past on him think he is. What was the kids name that was rated so high a couple of years ago that went there? Hard to think of his name was it Hood? Scored 6-7 tds in the state championships. I doubt he has that many since going there.

He can't go to State for a medical degree. Since he is a hole fan i doubt he would want to anyway. He better hope they get a better ol coach. Coaching there has been lacking. I'll still follow him with interest cause I think he is better than some of the colleges that past on him think he is. What was the kids name that was rated so high a couple of years ago that went there? Hard to think of his name was it Hood? Scored 6-7 tds in the state championships. I doubt he has that many since going there.
Get em Otis!

Get em Otis!

They can't handle the truth. Want to claim everyone does it. It's a shame how McAdoo was ruled ineligible and they said we will take care of you and honor your scholly. Then put him in fake classes again with him sitting in a dorm getting no education at all. And these guys are proud of that!!

They can't handle the truth. Want to claim everyone does it. It's a shame how McAdoo was ruled ineligible and they said we will take care of you and honor your scholly. Then put him in fake classes again with him sitting in a dorm getting no education at all. And these guys are proud of that!!
where do you come up with this stuff at?

Logan from Northern Guilford. Twenty TDs at UNC playing an A back position. Fifth round draft pick by Cardinals. Injured his wrist. Out for the season on injured reserve. Getting paid $400k this season.

Hood from Charlotte Catholic. Thirty TDs at UNC. Rushed for over 1,400 yards and 17 TDs sophomore season. Injured junior. Seventh round pick by Raiders. Has been activated for some games after being on practice squad and is back on practice squad. Practice squad pay is $7,200 per week.

Logan from Northern Guilford. Twenty TDs at UNC playing an A back position. Fifth round draft pick by Cardinals. Injured his wrist. Out for the season on injured reserve. Getting paid $400k this season.

Hood from Charlotte Catholic. Thirty TDs at UNC. Rushed for over 1,400 yards and 17 TDs sophomore season. Injured junior. Seventh round pick by Raiders. Has been activated for some games after being on practice squad and is back on practice squad. Practice squad pay is $7,200 per week.

Hood is who I was thinking of. He's done pretty good then. I may have been thinking of his junior season if he was out hurt.

Second pick in the draft Mitch Trubisky with huge game yesterday.

I only watched one of his games before I quit watching the nfl over the disrespecting the anthem. He did pretty good the game I saw. Give him some more experience and he will do ok. He didn't play a lot at Carolina.

yall are killing this thread that ia supposed to be about Javonte. And i think he made the right move. He wanted to go to Carolina from jump its his dream. Hard work made is dream come true. im a State fan and will never pull for UNC but i will pull for #3.
i hate UNC as much as i do ED and JK i will never pull for them either.

I read where Javonte arrived at Shrine Bowl practice today.They will have him playing db.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT