ADVERTISEMENT

Javonte Williams#3. Is he the best ever?

Nah, I can't leave y'all pecker fans like that lol I know he graduated early and he took the online classes and took classes during the summer. My point of posting that is showing the example of how journalists can post stuff that is out of context to make it believable when there is an agenda. Newspapers know they are a dying breed and need all the help they can get to cause a stir. Nothing is more stirring to pecker fans than hoping UNC fails. If anyone believes what the N & O writes, well, there is no help for you.

can see this discusssion has become a hodpoge of topics other than the original. Wee you guys this fall when theres something new to talk about!

Reactions: rambbq
"It's actually very nice," Glennon said. "I got to focus as much as I could on football and then go back and worry about my academics. I didn't have a schedule where I had to get to class, so it really freed up me to be able to study as much film and evaluate myself and the opponent."

See, there is the proof.

Why did you copy starting with actually its very nice?? He graduated early and his last year was basically just that. You tried to make it look like he got a carolyna degree by not going to class. Do you have any idea how much work he did to graduate early? It amazes me the level you will go to take up for cheating and lying and try to act as if everyone is doing it.

Reactions: daagoob
Nah, I can't leave y'all pecker fans like that lol I know he graduated early and he took the online classes and took classes during the summer. My point of posting that is showing the example of how journalists can post stuff that is out of context to make it believable when there is an agenda. Newspapers know they are a dying breed and need all the help they can get to cause a stir. Nothing is more stirring to pecker fans than hoping UNC fails. If anyone believes what the N & O writes, well, there is no help for you.
So you think Carolyna was cleared?? Vindicated? When in fact they just lied to the NCAA and claimed their admission to academic fraud was a typo? That is what stumped the NCAA from leveling punishment. The NCAA was founded on member institutions reporting themselves and being honest. FSU got hammered for way more on just a few athletes cheating on a test. Bowden lost a lot of wins off his resume because they were honest. You stay proud. lol. At least we all know what the carolyna way was/is.

Reactions: daagoob
So you think Carolyna was cleared?? Vindicated? When in fact they just lied to the NCAA and claimed their admission to academic fraud was a typo? That is what stumped the NCAA from leveling punishment. The NCAA was founded on member institutions reporting themselves and being honest. FSU got hammered for way more on just a few athletes cheating on a test. Bowden lost a lot of wins off his resume because they were honest. You stay proud. lol. At least we all know what the carolyna way was/is.
let it go big guy.

Otis you're good by me, bro. I enjoy reading your posts and your insights to different topics. I'm not gonna get in a UNC-State argument because it would never end.

Otis you're good by me, bro. I enjoy reading your posts and your insights to different topics. I'm not gonna get in a UNC-State argument because it would never end.

Its not really a UNC - State thing. You can have this same conversation with most any fan of any ACC school that follows sports closely. How do you think FSU fans feel? Syracuse? Miami? Any school that has had NCAA issues has had to answer to the ACC office. You have never heard the ACC release statements on this. You should never have an administrator of an ACC school run the ACC. Never.

Those of you saying UNC got off scott free could not be more wrong. They spent millions of dollars, lost a ton of recruits and not to mention their academic standards are tougher now than most schools.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT