ADVERTISEMENT

James Kenan vs Wallace Rose Hill

Poll.. Who ya got? Toss up to me

• James Kenan

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Wallace Rose Hill

Votes: 22 56.4%

• Total voters
Good gdog I hope that happens... The game deserves to be finished properly...if it goes into ot or whatever it deserves to finished right...

Reactions: dogs79
EAST Bladen 53, St. PAULS 28. FINAL.
I heard RN Baldwin and the st St Paul’s Qb along with one of their key defensive players did not play for St Paul’s, if so this explains the score, otherwise I don’t think a upset like this could have occurred. No disrespect to EB but some key people evidently didn’t play. I believe even he would admit it the DarkHors/St Paul’s game two weeks ago took a whole lot out of Baldwin I think

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Literally happened right behind me. I had to get on the field of play to get away from it. I heard they will finish game tomorrow in an empty stadium.
I don't like they will finish in the morning! No one knows how affected each individual kid is in such a short period! Less than 24 hrs smh but I guess a win or loss is more important!

You know they only care about 1 thing over there. They can not beat there former coach so they have to take there frustrations out somewhere

I'm so upset 😡! A wet field, with a wet ball, 25 seconds left. Smh I hate this for both teams, and the fans, especially Jk fans. We have a chance to put a end to Wallace nine game winning streak, now even if we do pull it off, the celebration will not be the same. I hope they catch whoever done it and put them in jail for life. All of those lil kids running around playing football, and foolishness put their lives in danger. Then you had freaked out parents trying to locate their kids. I'm freaking mad about this!

I'm so upset 😡! A wet field, with a wet ball, 25 seconds left. Smh I hate this for both teams, and the fans, especially Jk fans. We have a chance to put a end to Wallace nine game winning streak, now even if we do pull it off, the celebration will not be the same. I hope they catch whoever done it and put them in jail for life. All of those lil kids running around playing football, and foolishness put their lives in danger. Then you had freaked out parents trying to locate their kids. I'm freaking mad about this!
TigerPride… I know I give you a little crap on here but agree 100%. That fight happened right behind me and G-dog…the ones that were fighting were not the ones who shot from what I could tell…that came from about 30 feet to our right(our backs to the field facing the scoreboard)…so close you could feel the percussion in your chest and smell it afterwards…way to frigging close…just glad everyone is ok because that could have been really ugly with all the kids walking around.

Last edited:
I know WRH hasn’t lost this game. I’ve said this team could lose 3 game’s and still win the East. I thought we would be a machine by now. We were exposed tonight. WRH will have to play better than we’ve seen. 6 is missing in action. Maybe scared of hurting shoulder. I don’t know, he just not playing with the force he did early in season. Still think top three ECC team beats NE

I know WRH hasn’t lost this game. I’ve said this team could lose 3 game’s and still win the East. I thought we would be a machine by now. We were exposed tonight. WRH will have to play better than we’ve seen. 6 is missing in action. Maybe scared of hurting shoulder. I don’t know, he just not playing with the force he did early in season. Still think top three ECC team beats NE
Discipline and execution. We've been in position to win the last two games- just didn't take advantage of opportunities. The dc3 are too strong to play sloppy and expect to win. Just my opinion

The disrespect is rife. Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
Discipline and execution. We've been in position to win the last two games- just didn't take advantage of opportunities. The dc3 are too strong to play sloppy and expect to win. Just my opinion
ED looked good to me I’ll admit that. Both on offense and defense. Wrh defense also looked good while the offense didn’t look like the teams of the past. I know nothing of JK except what’s posted up here and you can take that with a grain of salt because most eastern posters are from down south. ED vs NE would be interesting and maybe we’ll see it.

ED looked good to me I’ll admit that. Both on offense and defense. Wrh defense also looked good while the offense looked didn’t look like the teams of the past. I know nothing of JK except what’s posted up here and you can take that with a grain of salt because most eastern posters are from down south. ED vs NE would be interesting and maybe we’ll see it.
NE and any of the dc3 will be interesting. I've said all year not much difference in the Duplin teams. I haven't seen anything to change my mind. I'm not knocking on NE, but any of these three gonna give yal a tough night, imo

NE and any of the dc3 will be interesting. I've said all year not much difference in the Duplin teams. I haven't seen anything to change my mind. I'm not knocking on NE, but any of these three gonna give yal a tough night, imo
You know HC won tonight against that Holmes defense. I can assure you that none of our posters from the NCC think that our top three would have an easy game against your dc3. We know it would be a hard game most likely. James and I have been trying to tell you guys that we have a very good running back which makes for a different game. He would be a star in your offense

You know HC won tonight against that Holmes defense. I can assure you that none of our posters from the NCC think that our top three would have an easy game against your dc3. We know it would be a hard game most likely. James and I have been trying to tell you guys that we have a very good running back which makes for a different game. He would be a star in your offense

I hope ya'll beat humble one or both of these teams, like how Wallace got humbled in Raleigh.

I heard RN Baldwin and the st St Paul’s Qb along with one of their key defensive players did not play for St Paul’s, if so this explains the score, otherwise I don’t think a upset like this could have occurred. No disrespect to EB but some key people evidently didn’t play. I believe even he would admit it the DarkHors/St Paul’s game two weeks ago took a whole lot out of Baldwin I think
Thats the only reason i can think of. That was a shocker to me.

I agree with the tiger fans and bulldog fans that this act was senseless... Dogsrunitup I'm so.glad you and gdog are ok...I agree that after what happened the last thing on a mind is the outcome of a game.... Mentally all those boys are scared to death to step foot again on the field... I know both coaches will.need to get their team refocused to finish the last bit of the game... I remember that years ago wrh/jk had a basketball game where a altercation got so bad that they had to empty the entire gym and finish the game in a empty gym with only a select few there.... I just wish people wouldn't take the trash talking seriously... Y'all come up here and speak trash but I never seen any hate towards each other but mutual respect... Im glad no one was hurt and I hope the person involved will get the justice they deserve....

St. Pauls running back played, other two you mentioned did not. But St. Paul could not stop EB running game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT