ADVERTISEMENT

Hough

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDC shows blacks committed higher percentage of hate crimes per population than others.

Nowadays hating someone because of their race isn't racist it seems. Only the system can be rasict i guess.

Keep moving the goal post
Oh man way to beat a dead horse.

The kid from Fayetteville barely touched the field last year. I’m good friends with a parent of another 71st player and they said he looks the part. But is very soft
Well Weather he is soft or not, I think if he runs the routs well n catch then I think he will be fine bc my friend who worked out with him said he going be a problem for some teams so will see what happens

Well Weather he is soft or not, I think if he runs the routs well n catch then I think he will be fine bc my friend who worked out with him said he going be a problem for some teams so will see what happens
I believe the 71st kid was 6’6” 280lb DL. I doubt he was running any routes, or catching balls.

Nothing worse than a waste of size... smh
There is some history behind this kid with a back injury that has slowed his ability to play. My son worked out with him prior to Covid and he needs someone to activate his motor because the tools are there. Now having someone to motivate you is normally not a good sign in football. I hear he has a personal coach now that is working with him and that coach was the catalyst for the move. I have seen him numerous times and he doesn't lack athleticism he just needs to have some one put a foot the right place or just send him packing. The best line to describe players with all the tools is, "Looks like Tarzan Plays Like Jane". I hope he gets it together he reminds me of the big kid that was at Riverside and went to UNC. I don't think he lasted very long! When you see this kid, "My Goodness"! I went to watch one the workouts and he was about 260 in March and he looked like a big time college player! His clock is running out for sure. The Charlotte guys would compare him to the Davis Kid (Not as heavy) that is a beast at Georgia but he is not the monster Davis was. I believe I heard that MC staff got Davis motivated and put him on the track to super stardom. This kid just has a short window. Davis and Chester McGlockton are two most physically imposing high school players I have ever seen and they could play as well.

There is some history behind this kid with a back injury that has slowed his ability to play. My son worked out with him prior to Covid and he needs someone to activate his motor because the tools are there. Now having someone to motivate you is normally not a good sign in football. I hear he has a personal coach now that is working with him and that coach was the catalyst for the move. I have seen him numerous times and he doesn't lack athleticism he just needs to have some one put a foot the right place or just send him packing. The best line to describe players with all the tools is, "Looks like Tarzan Plays Like Jane". I hope he gets it together he reminds me of the big kid that was at Riverside and went to UNC. I don't think he lasted very long! When you see this kid, "My Goodness"! I went to watch one the workouts and he was about 260 in March and he looked like a big time college player! His clock is running out for sure. The Charlotte guys would compare him to the Davis Kid (Not as heavy) that is a beast at Georgia but he is not the monster Davis was. I believe I heard that MC staff got Davis motivated and put him on the track to super stardom. This kid just has a short window. Davis and Chester McGlockton are two most physically imposing high school players I have ever seen and they could play as well.
You cannot motivate anyone. You must bring motivation upon yourself. They must want it bad enough themselves first. Yet, if this is to happen in football or in life in general, one must create an atmosphere within the organization wherein they will want to motivate themselves.

You cannot motivate anyone. You must bring motivation upon yourself. They must want it bad enough themselves first. Yet, if this is to happen in football or in life in general, one must create an atmosphere within the organization wherein they will want to motivate themselves.
Actually you can and I have seen it so you have your opinion and I have mine and as it relates to football I would take mine over yours. I played with guys that were on the verge of being sent home in college and a real heart to heart about what they were about to loose changed their total outlook. Now some might say it was fear of being sent home I don't know but their asses did a complete 180 from going through the motions to becoming a valuable member of the team. People are motivated for different reasons and sometimes you have to figure what it takes to trigger that. Some coaches know how to get shit out of players that others were never able to reach.

Jordan was always a hardworker but when your 6'6 330 conditioning is always tough. Biggest thing that happened when he got to Georgia is the nutrition changed. 12 Big Macs a day provide little actual nutrition. Major college football training tables change kids real fast.

Jordan was always a hardworker but when your 6'6 330 conditioning is always tough. Biggest thing that happened when he got to Georgia is the nutrition changed. 12 Big Macs a day provide little actual nutrition. Major college football training tables change kids real fast.
I stand corrected I thought he had some issues of getting in shape and you right that might not be motivation that just might be dealing with a frame of a mountain man at age 15.

Last edited:
I stand corrected I thought he had some issues of getting in shape and you right that might not be motivation that just might be dealing with a frame of a mountain man at age 15.

Mac, i will never forget the first day I saw that kid. 15 years old in sweats and a hoodie. I thought he was a college kid helping out Palmieri. I took one look and just laughed when they told me he was a rising freshman.

Actually you can and I have seen it so you have your opinion and I have mine and as it relates to football I would take mine over yours. I played with guys that were on the verge of being sent home in college and a real heart to heart about what they were about to loose changed their total outlook. Now some might say it was fear of being sent home I don't know but their asses did a complete 180 from going through the motions to becoming a valuable member of the team. People are motivated for different reasons and sometimes you have to figure what it takes to trigger that. Some coaches know how to get shit out of players that others were never able to reach.
This right here is not driven by neither Fear nor Motivation. What you stated in this passage sir is called CHOICE. That CHOICE is what made them who they became. Point Blank!!!!!

If you remember anything remember that life is the results of your choices.

He came to Mallard Creek in the 10th grade, somebody told him he was a basketball player. I went to one of his games, and he was horrible. We had a long talk with his mother and him. Told him and her, in 5 years he could be a 1st round draft pick, and a millionaire. The culture at MC changed him. He had some rough spots, but kept working. Coach P was brutal with the tough love. Stayed on him 24/7. He’s now projected as #2 top DL in the SEC. It’s up to him now.

This right here is not driven by neither Fear nor Motivation. What you stated in this passage sir is called CHOICE. That CHOICE is what made them who they became. Point Blank!!!!!

If you remember anything remember that life is the results of your choices.
I don't need to remember anything my life is set bruh not talking to a child. Kids can be motivated and in the cases I mentioned the motivation was simple get your shit together or go home. Was there a choice sure but you can choose to do in a direction but the motivation behind that was the coach telling their asses to get with the program and start putting in the work. So lets not mince words I'm motivated everyday because I have two kids and a wife. That is a choice I make but it is derived by the love and fight that I have to try and do the best for them. So you don't believe folks can be motivated I do. My son wants to go to a top flight university and his ass is motivated so he taking 2 AP courses this semester and 2 NC School of Science Math Courses over the summer so please don't tell me people can't be motivated. Your experience might say other wise but my says differently. Hell my dad was motivated because he grew up with no father and a mother who was on gov't support her entire life. He was motivated by living a life he didn't want for himself or future family. So he saw poverty, death and that was real life motivation for him to work his way through college and get two degrees and become a great husband, father, Christian and educator. He told me many times his childhood was always what motivated him to be better because he lived being without and going to bed hungry countless times. So Bruh don't preach to me about motivation and choices!

I don't need to remember anything my life is set bruh not talking to a child. Kids can be motivated and in the cases I mentioned the motivation was simple get your shit together or go home. Was there a choice sure but you can choose to do in a direction but the motivation behind that was the coach telling their asses to get with the program and start putting in the work. So lets not mince words I'm motivated everyday because I have two kids and a wife. That is a choice I make but it is derived by the love and fight that I have to try and do the best for them. So you don't believe folks can be motivated I do. My son wants to go to a top flight university and his ass is motivated so he taking 2 AP courses this semester and 2 NC School of Science Math Courses over the summer so please don't tell me people can't be motivated. Your experience might say other wise but my says differently. Hell my dad was motivated because he grew up with no father and a mother who was on gov't support her entire life. He was motivated by living a life he didn't want for himself or future family. So he saw poverty, death and that was real life motivation for him to work his way through college and get two degrees and become a great husband, father, Christian and educator. He told me many times his childhood was always what motivated him to be better because he lived being without and going to bed hungry countless times. So Bruh don't preach to me about motivation and choices!
In the beginning we all look like our parents. In the end, we all die like our choices. All of our parents tell us TO GO TO SCHOOL, GET GOOD GRADES, AND GET A J.O.B.

You see, what they dont teach any of us through school is financial literacy. You see sir, what we are taught is things about THE WAR OF 1812 AND THE PERIODIC TABLE. I salute everyone and anyone who has a college degree, but the truth is that we all spend countless hours upon hours, upon hours studying, researching, to earn a grade. Once complete, the degree belongs to us and SO DOES THE DEBT WE HAVE TO PAY BACK. Yet you either find a job or you dont. If you do, then we are not paid what we are worth. You either have a lot of time at home and you make no money or you make a lot of money but have no time with your family and kids.

The goal in life is to earn Financial Freedom and Time Freedom, so you can spend the rest of your life doing what you want, when you want, with whomever you want, and for however long you want.

Most people get excited when a job offers them $20-$30/hr. We are all slaves of Corporate America. We are told by a grown person when we can use the bathroom, take our kids to the doctor, work weekends, work night shift, work holidays, and the list goes on.

Who you hang around makes a huge difference:
You hang around 5 druggies, you're bound to become the 6th.
You hang around 5 successful people, you're bound to become the 6th.

Remember, you cannot hit a target you cannot see. Through life, I have come to find out that ignorance on fire is better than knowledge on ice.

The problem in society is that people continuously seek for Acceptance, Approval, and Agreement from people they know that will tear down these type of goals.

My friend and a team of us are after what I mentioned above. So again, my friend for example - I met him in New York, but he lives in Florida. Short Story....... He went from being a DJ by night and repairing phones by day to becoming a six-figure earner in less than a year. Just this month he topped $34,000. Not to brag for what we are after but yet for the Choices we have made.

So that $20-$30/hr is what Corporate America sells to us day in and day out.

I use to worry about what people said about me until I looked at my bank account. My goal is not to become rich. My goal is to become wealthy.

All this to simply say in life, there's a B and a D. In between lies the C. The B is Birth. The D is Death. And the C is what motivation, fear and everything else is calculated to equal CHOICE.

Last edited:
In the beginning we all look like our parents. In the end, we all die like our choices. All of our parents tell us TO GO TO SCHOOL, GET GOOD GRADES, AND GET A J.O.B.

You see, what they dont teach any of us through school is financial literacy. You see sir, what we are taught is things about THE WAR OF 1812 AND THE PERIODIC TABLE. I salute everyone and anyone who has a college degree, but the truth is that we all spend countless hours upon hours, upon hours studying, researching, to earn a grade. Once complete, the degree belongs to us and SO DOES THE DEBT WE HAVE TO PAY BACK. Yet you either find a job or you dont. If you do, then we are not paid what we are worth. You either have a lot of time at home and you make no money or you make a lot of money but have no time with your family and kids.

The goal in life is to earn Financial Freedom and Time Freedom, so you can spend the rest of your life doing what you want, when you want, with whomever you want, and for however long you want.

Most people get excited when a job offers them $20-$30/hr. We are all slaves of Corporate America. We are told by a grown person when we can use the bathroom, take our kids to the doctor, work weekends, work night shift, work holidays, and the list goes on.

Who you hang around makes a huge difference:
You hang around 5 druggies, you're bound to become the 6th.
You hang around 5 successful people, you're bound to become the 6th.

Remember, you cannot hit a target you cannot see. Through life, I have come to find out that ignorance on fire is better than knowledge on ice.

The problem in society is that people continuously seek for Acceptance, Approval, and Agreement from people they know that will tear down these type of goals.

My friend and a team of us are after what I mentioned above. So again, my friend for example - I met him in New York, but he lives in Florida. Short Story....... He went from being a DJ by night and repairing phones by day to becoming a six-figure earner in less than a year. Just this month he topped $34,000. Not to brag for what we are after but yet for the Choices we have made.

So that $20-$30/hr is what Corporate America sells to us day in and day out.

I use to worry about what people said about me until I looked at my bank account. My goal is not to become rich. My goal is to become wealthy.

All this to simply say in life, there's a B and a D. In between lies the C. The B is Birth. The D is Death. And the C is what motivation, fear and everything else is calculated to equal CHOICE.

LMAO

I'm in the Wallburg area. I'll love to sit and converse with you to show you how ignorant your statements are on BLM. As a black high school teacher I want to show you how systematic racism is the very fabric of this nation. I'm sorry to hear about your conditions growing up but there's no comparison at all to being black in America. I'm sure you didn't have police profile you based on skin tone. Lol better yet I live in a very nice neighborhood. Guess what? I was detained by Davidson County sheriff's office because I fit a description of a suspect roaming about my neighborhood. Kinda sucks being in YOUR DRIVEWAY and 3 cars pull into your residence, drawn their weapons and demand you get out. Luckily for me my White neighbor was outside and told them I was the home owner. So yeah buddy let's sit down and chat sometime
I can only go by what I see and hear each night on TV. Co-founder of BLM says "the movement is to change America completely,take personal property,no police equal distrabution of wealth and if you don't like it,they will take it." Her words not mine. How can I be sympethetic to any of this and I see it each night. This world is not perfect,never will be. I'm no racist,I've coach alot of players never had any trouble with black or whites. We all had the same common goal,my job was to help them become productive young men also. If they had a problem,I would find a solution that f all possible. You or I can't fight with police and win. It will always end bad. We need to teach our kids to respect authority. No I don't mean bow down to them but if ask to do something try to comply. It will be better for anyone. But I'm sure that's not going to happen. This mother had her little girl with a sign saying" F---k the police" what in the world can we expect this child to do? I'm sorrow for all that have been killed,but violence is not getting us nowhere. Thanks for sharing.

I can only go by what I see and hear each night on TV. Co-founder of BLM says "the movement is to change America completely,take personal property,no police equal distrabution of wealth and if you don't like it,they will take it." Her words not mine. How can I be sympethetic to any of this and I see it each night. This world is not perfect,never will be. I'm no racist,I've coach alot of players never had any trouble with black or whites. We all had the same common goal,my job was to help them become productive young men also. If they had a problem,I would find a solution that f all possible. You or I can't fight with police and win. It will always end bad. We need to teach our kids to respect authority. No I don't mean bow down to them but if ask to do something try to comply. It will be better for anyone. But I'm sure that's not going to happen. This mother had her little girl with a sign saying" F---k the police" what in the world can we expect this child to do? I'm sorrow for all that have been killed,but violence is not getting us nowhere. Thanks for sharing.
Over 40 million African Americans in the US, and you selectively run with comments of one person, for your representation. Instead of setting down with a person of color, you get your information from TV. Sweet Jesus Man! No wonder you’re clueless on what’s going on. People are more upset with how black folk respond to racism, than actual racism. TV will have you believe all you have to do is respect the police, which many do, and everything will be ok. In the real world that’s not how it works all the time. To often a busted taillight, no seatbelt on, or a minor traffic stop ends in death. Who are you, that you believe someone is asking you for sympathy? The majority of Police officers are great. it’s the racist ones, that go unchecked. Your experience is what you hear and see on TV. Sorry to inconvenience you. We live with it daily, and have to explain ourselves everywhere. I’ve learned to just deal with it. We all respond differently. I’m not responsible for what goes on in Chicago, just like you’re not responsible for white guys going on shooting sprees shooting up Elementary Schools, churches, outdoor events and Movie theaters. Have a set down with a person of color, and have a conversation. You’ll get a lot more resolved than venting on a High School football site. Wrong place!

Last edited:
Over 40 million African Americans in the US, and you selectively run with comments of one person, for your representation. Instead of setting down with a person of color, you get your information from TV. Sweet Jesus Man! No wonder you’re clueless on what’s going on. People are more upset with how black folk respond to racism, than actual racism. TV will have you believe all you have to do is respect the police, which many do, and everything will be ok. In the real world that’s not how it works all the time. To often a busted taillight, no seatbelt on, or a minor traffic stop ends in death. Who are you, that you believe someone is asking you for sympathy? The majority of Police officers are great. it’s the racist ones, that go unchecked. Your experience is what you hear and see on TV. Sorry to inconvenience you. We live with it daily, and have to explain ourselves everywhere. I’ve learned to just deal with it. We all respond differently. I’m not responsible for what goes on in Chicago, just like you’re not responsible for white guys going on shooting sprees shooting up Elementary Schools, churches, outdoor events and Movie theaters. Have a set down with a person of color, and have a conversation. You’ll get a lot more resolved than venting on a High School football site. Wrong place!

Couldn't have said it better brother

I have a question. I was wondering your thoughts. I was listening to Jason Whitlock when he was on Mark Levin show. I know you probably don’t agree with Levin on stuff. I thought Whitlock comments were interesting at the 10min mark. Do you think things would change if the African American community started voting for more conservative African Americans. African Americans always vote for Democrats usually but nothing changes. I would like to see what some of these cities and Washington DC would look like if America had more conservative African Americans.

I have a question. I was wondering your thoughts. I was listening to Jason Whitlock when he was on Mark Levin show. I know you probably don’t agree with Levin on stuff. I thought Whitlock comments were interesting at the 10min mark. Do you think things would change if the African American community started voting for more conservative African Americans. African Americans always vote for Democrats usually but nothing changes. I would like to see what some of these cities and Washington DC would look like if America had more conservative African Americans.

If I took lunch orders for everyone on this site, very few, if any would have the same order. Yet over 330 million people in the U.S, with only 2 real Political Party’s? That makes no sense to me. What if there were a Thousand different political party’s? It would be impossible to control. 2 party’s is easy to control. Just divide and conquer. Which is where, we currently are. Millions of people in the US, with only 2 Choice’s. I’ve personally never put a lot of faith in either political party. I’m tired and drained from this mess. I give back to my community effortlessly, love my family and friends. Vote and keep it moving

Last edited:
If I took lunch orders for everyone on this site, very few, if any would have the same order. Yet over 330 million people in the U.S, with only 2 real Political Party’s? That makes no sense to me. What if there were a Thousand different political party’s? It would be impossible to control. 2 party’s is easy to control. Just divide and conquer. Which is where, we currently are. Millions of people in the US, with only 2 Choice’s. I’ve personally never put a lot of faith in either political party. I’m tired and drained from this mess. I give back to my community effortlessly, love my family and friends. Vote and keep it moving

I was really wondering if you thought more African Americans conservatives in office might help the African American community since nothing seems to change.

Growing up as a southern black Baptist I was always taught.."vote Democrat theyre always for the black man" and that's how I thought up until 2016. In 2008 voting and electing a black man into office I couldn't have felt more proud to b an American...and 8 yrs later I felt like I jus ate Chinese food....yeah I voted a black man in office but what did he do for blacks? Long story short in 2020 I'm neither Democrat or republican...IM AM AMERICAN!!! Meaning all they do like said earlier is divide and conquer and in the end both sides are rich and affluent and average Joe blow is suffering in the end. Its not about party affiliation its wealth accumulation...and the middle class is getting eradicated. Now back to football.

I was really wondering if you thought more African Americans conservatives in office might help the African American community since nothing seems to change.
We have to take more control of our own communities, than depending on either party. I believe the Democratic Party takes our vote for granted. They listen, and they’ve had some success. The Republican party’s uses charts and power point presentations, they don’t listen. They talk down to us, and tell us how to deal with something, they’ve never experienced. While asking what has the other party done? Yet they don’t have a plan. Just treat me equal, and give me the same access as everyone else, and I’m good. I’m not in either party. I don’t judge people based off their political party, so I have no clue what a African American conservative would be.

Last edited:
We have to take more control of our own communities, than depending on either party. I believe the Democratic Party takes our vote for granted. They listen, and they’ve had some success. The Republican party’s uses charts and power point presentations, they don’t listen. They talk down to us, and tell us how to deal with something, they’ve never experienced. While asking what has the other party done? Yet they don’t have a plan. Just treat me equal, and give me the same access as everyone else, and I’m good. I’m not in either party.

Thank you for the response. I’m really hoping that we see more African American conservatives in office to see if there is a change.

Reactions: nepsy7
Growing up as a southern black Baptist I was always taught.."vote Democrat theyre always for the black man" and that's how I thought up until 2016. In 2008 voting and electing a black man into office I couldn't have felt more proud to b an American...and 8 yrs later I felt like I jus ate Chinese food....yeah I voted a black man in office but what did he do for blacks? Long story short in 2020 I'm neither Democrat or republican...IM AM AMERICAN!!! Meaning all they do like said earlier is divide and conquer and in the end both sides are rich and affluent and average Joe blow is suffering in the end. Its not about party affiliation its wealth accumulation...and the middle class is getting eradicated. Now back to football.

That was something Whitlock said that got me thinking when he talked about religion part. Why does Obama get called the 1st African American president when he is bi racial. Thats something I never understood. I told my wife when he gave the Keynote Speech at the 2004 DNC he would be President one day.I thought it was a good.

That was something Whitlock said that got me thinking when he talked about religion part. Why does Obama get called the 1st African American president when he is bi racial. Thats something I never understood. I told my wife when he gave the Keynote Speech at the 2004 DNC he would be President one day.I thought it was a good.

Hopefully Tim Scott runs in 4 years, he'll get my vote.

Reactions: Eastcoastman1957
Well Darn!
"Vance no more" turned out to be a complete political thread

Now this one is heating up the same way. If you dare disagree, and boy I said if you disagree, you certainly are not a G.O.A.T

Then there's this:
"Over 40 million African Americans in the US, and you selectively run with comments of one person, for your representation. "
That is always the winning combination: LOL
  • There are over a thousand cartoon characters and you decided to pick on Jerry the mouse instead of Superman?
  • You decide to pick on Dumbo and Goofy, but you're saying Pluto is an easy pushover?
  • Mickey and Minnie came out in 1928, but just because The Transformers look tougher you believe they are more popular than the Disney anthropomorphic mouse? ....C'MON man?
  • The 3 Stooges were among the funniest American vaudeville and comedy team from the 20's to the 70's and you're focused on Redd Foxx?

Ya'll get the Left-Right-Uppercut- Bodyshot combination gig?.....
Just keep watching.......it's going to come again

I think you're going to be surprised.

I truly hope I am but am confident I am not. 45 has destroyed the party. The nut jobs arent the majority but they are the loudest and they control it now. It will be 8- maybe 12 year cycle to burn it down and comeback now. They will trot the Scott's and Haley's out for show like last week but they have zero influence. Even guys like Cruz and Rubio have drop to their knees.

Well Darn!
"Vance no more" turned out to be a complete political thread

Now this one is heating up the same way. If you dare disagree, and boy I said if you disagree, you certainly are not a G.O.A.T

Then there's this:
"Over 40 million African Americans in the US, and you selectively run with comments of one person, for your representation. "
That is always the winning combination: LOL
  • There are over a thousand cartoon characters and you decided to pick on Jerry the mouse instead of Superman?
  • You decide to pick on Dumbo and Goofy, but you're saying Pluto is an easy pushover?
  • Mickey and Minnie came out in 1928, but just because The Transformers look tougher you believe they are more popular than the Disney anthropomorphic mouse? ....C'MON man?
  • The 3 Stooges were among the funniest American vaudeville and comedy team from the 20's to the 70's and you're focused on Redd Foxx?

Ya'll get the Left-Right-Uppercut- Bodyshot combination gig?.....
Just keep watching.......it's going to come again
I'm not picking one person,I quoted what THE FOUNDER of BLM said in interview. O see what's happening nightly,just like the Dems. tell us we really don't see or onow what we know. Only parts u want us to know.

I'm not picking one person,I quoted what THE FOUNDER of BLM said in interview. O see what's happening nightly,just like the Dems. tell us we really don't see or onow what we know. Only parts u want us to know.
Mr. East none of what I said was referring to you or what you said. I like your talk, your walk, your swag and the tone you bring. I'm in agreement with your previous essay sir. I like eerrrrrrthang bout you.

Oh man way to beat a dead horse.
Jus went back and reread what he said and was wondering...what constitutes a hate crime that a black person does? I know I read a lot of bs on here but u gotta wonder who is these "random" black people performing hate crimes against? I know this is a jus a football forum but inquiring minds jus gotta know???

Daaaaaaaaang Dawg. Quiet uping this joint. no-what-um sayin. Shiiiiiiiiiii*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT